Sign in to follow this  
Airplace217

Battle royal

I've tried to play battle royal for three weeks now and never have I got matched up. I'm trying to complete the trails for banners but it's impossible. I don't know if there something wrong with the matchmaking or nobody plays the brawl. I mean, i cant be the only one waiting in que, even at peak times. Even though we have the smallest player base, it's unreasonably that no one is trying to match up.

It says no participants for over a month now. It is unreasonable to keep this mode and lock banners on a brawl that no one plays. Either give us a new brawl which attracts players with the same banners or a reward that's worth playing for . If the problem is matchmaking, then please fix it. 

I dont want to be punished because i was dumb enough to start playing on xbox. I appreciate that devs fixed drones specific to console. Can you do the same to Battle Royal?

I don't know if XBOX has a region setting, I am a PC player.

I do know that in order to get matched in Battle Royale I have to set my region setting to RU. I experimented with the settings a matching for it some time ago and came to the conclusion that the mode only runs on RU server.

If I restrict the setting to any other region I won't get matched for at least 5 to 10 minutes. Setting it to RU I usually can get in within 2 minutes, however the ping is somewhat high.

IM on PC too but i give up to do 3 wins for the banner because i end up every time place 2-3-4 . Because for me it doesn't make sense , i got 1 reaper , 1 epic machine gun , 1 shield and 3 repair kits and this happen guns didn't fire even if i  had ammo, shield i press to activate but didn't see any shield and i lost to blue guns with my legendarys :) 

Sign in to follow this