How to avoid Covid-19

Firedrizzle

It is a bit late to post this but you will love it, like it, dislike it, want to kill me.grab84.png

Edited by Firedrizzle

4 hours ago, Texas_Heart said:

Wow, it begs the question what a douche needs with all that.

He was making a tp castle apparently, in his defense it was 2017 not now. Maybe I dont want to say anything in his defense becasue he does look like a douchetuber.

Edited by Firedrizzle

47 minutes ago, Texas_Heart said:

That Bieber cosplay, and bodyguard poses doesn't help.

Who? 

lol...in UK people set fire to 5G towers....:002: 

18 minutes ago, ChopChopChop said:

lol...in UK people set fire to 5G towers....:002: 

Thats interesting, but a bit random.

10 hours ago, Firedrizzle said:

Thats interesting, but a bit random.

Random??  Some people in UK believe 5G towers spread covid-19....:blink:.  I am unsure how the two are related, but this does happen.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-52198946

Edited by ChopChopChop

14 minutes ago, ChopChopChop said:

Random??  Some people in UK believe 5G towers spread covid-19....:blink:.  I am unsure how the two are related, but this does happen.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-52198946

Some other people in the UK seem to think now is a good time to order a load of junk they don't really need right now off the internet. Seriously frustrated postie here. 

Edited by Bonkers247
Typo

Maybe it's because I'm a sadistic xxxxxxx, but I'm really hoping someone of those who bough entire storages of paper die in a great house fire extended because of it :D 

Edited by xCrossFaith
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Bonkers247 said:

Some other people in the UK seem to think now is a good time to order a load of junk they don't really need right now off the internet. Seriously frustrated postie here. 

I know.   People can't go out to spend, so they do it at home. 

What worry me more is our front line NHS are lacking supplies.  Look at how the China medical workers wearing compare to ours....:015_2:  It take years training to do their jobs.  We can lose the the top guys from the government because someone else can step in.  NHS staffs can't be replace if they went down.

I have read comments from Youtube about how great we are able to build a makeshift hospital by using the ExCeL Centre. Some said not only China can do it, we Brits can show them.   What they didn't know...Wuhun alone had 11 of them.  They are for anyone has but mild symptoms and they are being monitor 24/7 so if they have to go into the ICU.  There were 2 build just for them.   We brit?  Stay home for a week.... :014j: 

The west has been more afflicted by this virus than the east. Suggest things arent being run properly and "you could't do better, these people in charge are smart and educated bla bla bla".

21 hours ago, Firedrizzle said:

How to avoid Covid-19

Don't breath ever again and you will be safe.

• Confused 1

I wouldn't say don't order anything but some people are being irresponsible and inconsiderate with what they're ordering (CDs, dvds, clothes, sports watch, cosy coat!!!(20°c outside), shoes etc). ATM we're not far of Christmas levels packet wise.

4 minutes ago, Xbox_M_420 said:

Yeah I suppose that is pretty annoying

To top it off our D2D (junkmail) last week was for a local funeral home offering a £100 discount. Another office near by refused to deliver them and threatened to strike.

2 hours ago, Bonkers247 said:

To top it off our D2D (junkmail) last week was for a local funeral home offering a £100 discount. Another office near by refused to deliver them and threatened to strike.

The world is gone crazy or it is some of us?   So many people doing things make no sense.  

We had medical workers in Hong Kong went on strike when the virus started.  They said "Strike to save Hong Kong!!".  And the funny part was, there were people support it!!:015_2:

Fully overreacted by every fkn country. 

Humanity suggs, death to all. 

3 hours ago, Dumpbump said:

Fully overreacted by every fkn country. 

Humanity suggs, death to all. 

Over reacting is a fact here, atleast in some..private, grass level.

And everyone is sending corona memes,toilet paper jokes and such all ay long now, as if theres Nothing else in their lives no more.

My life virus hasnt changed effected almost at all. Luckily.

For 3 ,closer to 4 years ive gone to our closest village,to buy meds,fuel,supplies and food,once a week at max. Usually 2-3 times a month, and as my job is lonesome,and only a few days a week, and i am quite selective and picky on my company , its very normal to me to not see a single soul for days, nor do i miss human company a lot. Even Whatsapp annoys me often though its my main method of being social.

In a harsh way, its also good to us to realise we arent still the godly powered superior race, but instead theres still some things that put us on our feet. 

Its just strange that i get the feeling that even at this virus crisis, its possessions,wealth,money and profit ,put under danger, the thing that make us try to fight the virys. Not nature,not other species, nor our own race of humans,nor humanity.

576193_379123095465992_1195437213_n.jpg

579308_379050522139916_1330925705_n.jpg

12295387_1053348208043474_66194975377537

But sure, i wish the virus wont attack the ones i care for, and there wouldnt be such virus at all. My tinfoil hat then again thinks its a biologic weapon put out to create a storm....for mostly moneytary reasons.

Actually i got a message, that here in germany everything they did is against all rules and laws for our public. 

The lawyer is now starting a law fight(dont know the English word for). 

But she got muted allready thru false information by the government. 

Unholy fugg. This world is fugged. 

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Dumpbump said:

Actually i got a message, that here in germany everything they did is against all rules and laws for our public. 

The lawyer is now starting a law fight(dont know the English word for). 

But she got muted allready thru false information by the government. 

Unholy fugg. This world is fugged. 

Side note...Your lady leader is a good person. 

She educated some Chinese people (long time ago...I guess)... even though we can afford to paid for more food than we can manage in restaurant.  The waste affect the whole country. ie, a country only has a limited amount of resources.

Every time she visited China. She only use a small Suite. Never use room service for food.  Once she even pick-up breads that was dropped and refused to be replaced in breakfast room.  Her hotel cost was 1/20th of every other leaders would normally pay.    TAX payers money, country's resource..... :012j:  Respect to the lady!!

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, ChopChopChop said:

She educated some Chinese people (long time ago...I guess)... even though we can afford to paid for more food than we can manage in restaurant.  The waste affect the whole country. ie, a country only has a limited amount of resources.

Every time she visited China. She only use a small Suite. Never use room service for food.  Once she even pick-up breads that was dropped and refused to be replaced in breakfast room.  Her hotel cost was 1/20th of every other leaders would normally pay.    TAX payers money, country's resource..... :012j:  Respect to the lady!!

Thats how leaders should act.

Its insane that a welder in sweat has to eat just something s/he can afford, from his own wallet, in dirty halls when leaders who have huge paychecks and dont sweat, nor get dirty, eat on tax or company money, in fine restaurants......yet often preaching how "we" all should settle for less etc.

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, ChopChopChop said:

Freakin trve.... I dont disagree. 

But i still say: completely overreacted by the whole fuggin world. 

Lock the old ones and give us our damn life back. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Xbox_M_420 said:

Meanwhile I'm superglueing my controller because I can't order a new one to arrive until next month, and at a higher cost due to everything... i'd rather not order one right now

Don't glue your hands to the controller....unless you want to save time.  :005j:

• Haha 1

On 4/7/2020 at 5:56 PM, xCrossFaith said:

Maybe it's because I'm a sadistic xxxxxxx, but I'm really hoping someone of those who bough entire storages of paper die in a great house fire extended because of it :D 

Desinfektionsmittel on top, voila, you have a nice blue flame from the outlaw shine. 

• Thanks 1

My controller is 4 years old

What are ya guys doin:lol:

Edited by Dumpbump

Want to use mine?

20200409_180054.thumb.jpg.0d004530544649

I got it moths ago. I have use it for less than an hour.   :005j:

1 hour ago, Xbox_M_420 said:

Crossout had killed my handbrake button, what do you expect haha

There is a handbrake:00888::dntknw: