lbz5mc12

New Ammo Pack Idea

I had the best idea for the ammo packs. What if they come out with ammo packs that not only expand your capacity but also change the kind of ammo in them? What I mean is say an ammo pack that has incendiary rounds, one that has high explosive rounds, one that has ball bearing rounds, one with emp rounds, one with armor piercing rounds etc. Imagine an ammo pack that gives you homing missile rounds, you could effectively turn crickets, wasps, cannons etc. into homing missile launchers. You place them on your vehicle and assign all of them to one button or key and then cycle through them during battle to change the kind of damage you want to do. They would have to be epic parts though. I don't think it would be too difficult for them to do this seeing as how multiple current and past games have already done this like the Fallout games for example. Any thoughts?

This had been suggested before.  I would rather different cannons had different Perks, with Incendiary, Armor Piercing, and other similar effects.

I'd rather have a retcher skin that makes it in to a tshirt launcher.  Instead of explosions on impact, little Tshirts open up. 

I am tenshi.  I support this message. 

• Haha 1