This happens regularly and I don't know what it means.   Does this mean I loose and die constantly so therefore I cheat ???   I figured if I cheat it would somehow be to my advantage.  I don't there there is a cheat to loose, what would be the point ?  I loose on my own just great, no need to cheat for that.  

Error report
Describe problem and what you saw constantly being kicked for suspicious behavior by the anti-cheat. Not cheating as evidenced by my extremely long loosing streak.
What you expected to see I expect to play and not get constantly kicked.
Conditions in which error reproduce I don't get kicked till I do a resource battle, then it will be fine for a round or three but around 2nd time I get kicked
Problem details The anti-cheat kicks me regularly, sometimes every time I try to play a battle, sometimes every 2nd or 3rd battle it will say "waiting for other players" then you've been kicked for suspicious behavior. I don't cheat, If you have a log for my games, you'll see my horrible scores and loosing streak.
Frequency of reproduction frequent
Time of bug  

So if I'm not cheating (and I'm not) why is this anti-cheat kicking me ?  What does suspicious behavior mean ?

• Upvote 1

So we are supposed to be penalized because the server has issues? I dont have any kind of connection errors in any other game. At least the fuel lost should be refunded..

18 hours ago, DonatelloM said:

So we are supposed to be penalized because the server has issues?

May be, server isn't a reason of issue?

Well it most certainly is an isssue with the server. It would be an huge coincidence if it was so many players with network problems and it wasn't a server issue..

Agree with the fuel. Happened many times, start raid, not one shot, server disconnect, fuel lost, fuel should be given back when server crashes.

It lose seting system

Lag atack is fake

cheet gurding end is fake

this fake game and fake game maker

war thunder  crossout fake games

this gaijin game style  

Im Truth talk is gaijinnkick ahahahahah

Edited by BLACK_Maoh
  • Confused 1

On 5/24/2020 at 8:05 AM, Lord_Fergus said:

Hello, I have the same problem, is there any solution?  :llorando:

Make separate bugreport with logs and screenshots