Ka1deron

[Update] [PC] Crossout 0.11.30. Raven's path

Wait... so all we get this update is the brawl from last time -_- and pack and some balance changes ?

Not the legendary crossbow ? Even thou its in the tech tree..

I only wanted that ...

Also cool picture for the update.. unfortunately its not THIS update that brings them here...

Edited by Blasted_Off

Ka1deron (Posted )

Blasted_Off, hello! As you can see, the Ravens are very close - we will share more interesting details very soon:)
  • Confused 3

Looking forward to the Ravens arrival. I don't see the bugged reduced mass cabin fusion perk in the bug fixes section, it's a been a long time and I have 5 or 6 fused cabs with that perk that is broken, please fix. Can someone please explain what "The height at which the shells of the Porcupine, Mandrake and Incinerator can explode and leave a puddle of fire has been increased" means?

Ka1deron (Posted )

xXMrSkeletonXx, hello! I believe that you have already submitted a bug-report regarding the issue with the cabin fusion. If not, please share the details in the bug-reports section. It's possible that we are already aware of it and the fix is on its way!
  • Upvote 2

Porcupine dont explodes under Hover. Why the Bug is not fixed?

Have allready created an bug report.

Please set the "Rotation speed for Hover" from -25% to -50%!

-25% have NO effect on Hover.

Hover rotation speed is to much for the game.

Compare Hover with Meatgrinder, you can see the difference.

Edited by Todesklinge

Ka1deron (Posted )

Todesklinge, hello! These changes have been implemented based on the results of the open testings and players' feedback. In case the changes for the hovers will not be enough, the new set of tweaks will be implemented for the future updates.
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 9
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, xXMrSkeletonXx said:

Looking forward to the Ravens arrival. I don't see the bugged reduced mass cabin fusion perk in the bug fixes section, it's a been a long time and I have 5 or 6 fused cabs with that perk that is broken, please fix. Can someone please explain what "The height at which the shells of the Porcupine, Mandrake and Incinerator can explode and leave a puddle of fire has been increased" means?

if the porc exlodes on lets say a tall hover build it will still leave a puddle, if its too high it wont leave a fire puddle but it would just explode. And they changed that

Edited by Blasted_Off
  • Like 1

Reduced mass fusion on cabins are still bugged. Dissapointing.

Nerfing the canons and now buffing them back ? 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 8

No Tsunami or Executioner buff? No Mace Nerf? Are wedges going to be fixed? Why was the Assembler nerfed so badly instead of hovers? 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 5

"The upgrade “-17% with a stationary vehicle. -17% with a moving vehicle” is replaced by more useful improvements for each type of weapon.

All the parts of the types mentioned above, that have the old upgrade, will be automatically replaced by the same parts with a new upgrade."

Can Impulse also be replaced on the Scorp fusion? I have it on 1, my friend has it on 2, and it really doesn't do much if anything. It's in the same tier as damage and reload and it's not close to being as useful as those. It cost a lot to make those.

Does "Raiders" include bots from missions? If yes then that's really nice.

Ka1deron (Posted )

Yes, the changes applies to all vehicles controlled by AI
  • Upvote 1

Please, please, please can you recruit a literate native speaker for the localisation of text in-game and for announcements like this. Every announcement includes at least one thing (often several) that's written so confusingly it's difficult to understand what the Dev's mean.

Are the German, French, etc. language versions as bad too?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Ka1deron said:

Now in the interface settings, you can choose under what conditions in battle players' nicknames will be displayed (the “Show names” option):

• Always show
  • Show on hover
  • Do not show

YESSSS FINALLY! Best part of the update right here, imo. I can finally see the enemy's vehicles and not just a cloud of nametags! :DD

• Upvote 2

Another STUPID hover nerf? And for what? Just to satisfy all crying n00bs? You still don't understand it's not the way?

Why don't you buff all other movement parts except wheels? Too much work? 

Until you understand that hovers are not a problem but the rest of the movement parts (legs n tracks) i will never switch to them no matter what ,no matter how much you will nerf hovers ppl never go for legs cuz they have no dynamics are too slow and sluggish, if ppl want to play slow games they will play chess.

Doesn't matter how much u gonna nerf hovers ppl never stop crying about them ,NEVER!!! until u make all players happy by buffing legs and tracks, there is a reason why ppl dont use spider legs and prefer hovers including me.

I still have all my legs and other **** in my storage waiting for better days, just thing about that.

Edit:

I was hoping that after weapon fusion special offer there will be another one with modules, can we expect this in the near future?

And can you give us any info about the new relics?

Edited by SpeedyGonzaleo
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 11
  • Upvote 6

5 minutes ago, SpeedyGonzaleo said:

Another STUPID hover nerf? And for what? Just to satisfy all crying n00bs? You still don't understand it's not the way?

Why don't you buff all other movement parts except wheels? Too much work? 

Until you understand that hovers are not a problem but the rest of the movement parts (legs n tracks) i will never switch to them no matter what ,no matter how much you will nerf hovers ppl never go for legs cuz they have no dynamics are too slow and sluggish, if ppl want to play slow games they will play chess.

Doesn't matter how much u gonna nerf hovers ppl never stop crying about them ,NEVER!!! until u make all players happy by buffing legs and tracks, there is a reason why ppl dont use spider legs and prefer hovers including me.

I still have all my legs and other **** in my storage waiting for better days, just thing about that.

In an apocaliptic world where survivors use armor to protect their lifes is normal to move slow . Can i ask why you play only hovers ? i used in 3 weeks 15 different cars 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, RYANCQQPER said:

In an apocaliptic world where survivors use armor to protect their lifes is normal to move slow . Can i ask why you play only hovers ? i used in 3 weeks 15 different cars 

Ofc u can ask and im hurry to answer u ;)

I use hovers and sometimes wheeled firebug, why i don't use other movement parts I already explain above.

They are to slow and sluggish and because i cannot mount many of my weapons on wheeled car i use hovers, until legs n track don't get buff that is only way to use my weapons in a way that satisfies me.

Edited by SpeedyGonzaleo
  • Confused 4
  • Upvote 2

Everyone said they didn't think AC nerf was the right thing to do.

You completely ignore your community.

Great job

/s

I'll also add that unless you undo the change, I am now definitely not spending any $$ on this game, and I am going to discourage any of the handful of friends I introduced to this game from spending any $$.

The change you made will accomplish nothing except disappointment and unhappy players. No one wanted those changes. No one benefited from those changes. Those "statistics" you used as your basis for making these changes will not change. You never had the power to change those without completely removing those weapons from the game or make them completely useless. Hope you learn something, because I'm going to make those statistics even worse.

Edited by No_Crosshair_Tra
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 7

2 hours ago, Ka1deron said:

All guns (except plasma)

The +5% to explosion damage now also has +5% to hit damage. Both improvements come together.

+5% general dmg to canons?
Devs can u confirm hippopotamus come?
buff tracks legs and augers +5km/h or less power drain
nerf cricket

• Confused 3
  • Upvote 2

So much complaining... I like the update!

Thanks for the 50 extra storage!

Thanks for all the parts added to prestige levels!

Thanks for the wheels change!

And also thanks you for the new event with improved ratings! Not played yet, but the changes sound promising!

Greetz,
GHad

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

im happy for this new update ! thanks devs! 

and please can you give us information about future relics?

• Upvote 4