ELLSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Looking for a clan

19 minutes ago, ELLSSSSSSSSSSSSS said:

Looking for a clan for 2 active players. Both talk good English.

You only have 112 battles? is it a new account or you play on console mostly? cuz with 112 battles nobody would take you in a clan. I mean you can join a clan easily, but you won't get any uranium for sure. you need end-game build for uranium, cheapest option being cricket hover, but it takes some skill to play cricket hovers.

we're currently in between top 10 - 60 ranks and "half measures" don't work, we tried couple times with some randoms or mixed builds and it simply won't work, so you must have end-game builds and players who know how to use those builds.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Sethioz said:

You only have 112 battles? is it a new account or you play on console mostly? cuz with 112 battles nobody would take you in a clan. I mean you can join a clan easily, but you won't get any uranium for sure. you need end-game build for uranium, cheapest option being cricket hover, but it takes some skill to play cricket hovers.

we're currently in between top 10 - 60 ranks and "half measures" don't work, we tried couple times with some randoms or mixed builds and it simply won't work, so you must have end-game builds and players who know how to use those builds.

hey, 40 year old kid, the guy is just simply looking for a clan. he didnt ask for a uranium earning clan. he also didnt ask your clan's rank.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 5/4/2020 at 6:39 PM, Sethioz said:

"You're not good enough for our clan but I'm gonna reply anyways just to let you know we're exclusive."