Sign in to follow this  
JLo007

Bought 2 Bat Cabins, 1 Disappeared

Hello,

I purchased two Bat cabins on May 3.  I used one of them to craft a set of Bigfoot ST's.  Upon completion, I went to craft another set but was told I am missing a Bat cabin.  It seems to have disappeared from my inventory.

Version number: 0.11.32.138709

If you go through my purchase / sale history, you won't find any that I sold.  I don't know if there is a way to review my crafting over the past couple of days.  All I've crafted were parts to make some Bigfoot ST's (Shiv's, Studded wheels & Chained wheels).

Here's a screenshot of my purchase of the 2 Bat cabins:

image.thumb.png.b10fe14ad5bc7dcb82f0628b

Edited by JLo007

I should add that I don't know if when I bought 2 only 1 got put into my inventory, or if it disappeared before I could use it in a crafting recipe.  Either way, it is gone.

Spoiler

- A detailed description of the issue you have. Please describe how we can reproduce the issue.
- An attached video and/or screenshots.
- Report must contain full version number of the game to which it is related.

well... the bug report still needs the verson number, (found on login.)
but i also recommend heading to support, since your item went missing,but it would help out if you complete this report to go forward.

10 hours ago, gaaraplayer said:
  Reveal hidden contents

- A detailed description of the issue you have. Please describe how we can reproduce the issue.
- An attached video and/or screenshots.
- Report must contain full version number of the game to which it is related.

well... the bug report still needs the verson number, (found on login.)
but i also recommend heading to support, since your item went missing,but it would help out if you complete this report to go forward.

Sorry.  I forgot about that.  I have updated my original post to reflect this information.

Thanks!

Sign in to follow this