[Development blog] Surtr: Secrecy, missiles and loneliness

Ka1deron

3 hours ago, Eljesu007 said:

new cabins? balance the cabins we have and put 12 energy on all purple cabins, heavy cabins with only 11 energy need balance or more diference between light medium heavy on mass limit

And I second that.

• Upvote 1

Ok... Well this is quite the sudden information for me, once i look and i see what looks like another typical pack, and the next fecking thing i see we are getting legendary cabs, boi 2020 is really one hell of a year, hmmm... maybe this year we will get a relic hornet finally, been waiting to see one for exactly 1 year now, better not make me freaking disappointed Targem.

Alright, on a more serious note, I ain't no Gandalf the Grey to predict what's gonna happen next or what stuff those new cabins will bring us, but I'm sure as hell everyone will want them( if they will even be craftable to begin with ). What I only hope, is that for the love of God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit, those better not be 3 new packs or I swear to Christ I will do... absolutely nothing, except quitting the game in 3 nanoseconds and trying to see a therapist, but that's besides the point! Most likely we will get more info on this friday, with perhaps a test server of some sorts, gonna stay tuned for that.

• Upvote 1

I for one am interested in what kind of pack the light cabin will be sold to me.

What wheels and weapons, pack exclusive parts , or even what engine it is built with?

You know, the actual apprearance of the ready vehicle IF it comes as a pack.

Do you plan to do anything about the wedges running around and dominating all power scores starting at 4K?  It’s a physics exploit. Why can a light growl lift my 15 ton quad tracked humpback dual mammoth build without getting crushed or taking some kind of penalty?

• Upvote 5

44 minutes ago, nunezdjr said:

Do you plan to do anything about the wedges running around and dominating all power scores starting at 4K?  It’s a physics exploit. Why can a light growl lift my 15 ton quad tracked humpback dual mammoth build without getting crushed or taking some kind of penalty?

it's same like ...  why when you do shoot on ennemy at 5 metter with cannon , you kill yourself

when a fireweapon can be under you and burn you without damage or puting hot his weapon !!!

or why cannon need ammo , why MG need cooler when energie weapon no need battery , do you know how much energie you need to use a laser in reality ? a lot  :lol:

this game no have a real logic dude :popcorn:

Edited by LOoD
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

I love wasps, if you place them right they are great. Locusts are ok I guess. But I got mixed feelings about this new launchers. I like the weapon but why is it same shape and size as 2 previous counterparts? NEED MORE DIVERSITY. More shapes and sizes for more engineering creativity!

• Upvote 3

i have seen other leaks , i rly looking forward to new autocanon, from a new pack, i will buy the pack if there will be 2 of them in it,

new cabs and coming sport car pack looks great

steppen wolfes cabin looks like great design , it looks like it have a place to put a mg or ac and hide-armor it in a cabin model witch is great,

lets just hope that it will be 12 energy max cabins

i also hope it wont be a legendary wasp but epic,

locus builds in cw are already one of the talkiest hovers with high dps (if weapon weights nothing then it leave a lot of weight for armor and if you can hide it that deep in craft weapon is tanky even tho it have low hp pool) by design and shape it will be impossible to balance as a legendary

• Upvote 1

Hello

This super wide cab looks like that E-engine mining truck in an old thread. 

I bet it becomes founders, would fit well in this faction. 

• Confused 2

Do you guys plan reimplement allowed rotation on hovers for mounting in future? Or its busted forever? :( I dont want to play sideway and rebind stuff , playing other movement too.

Can you give us control set per blueprint as hotfix?

21 minutes ago, Lebensklinge said:

Hello

This super wide cab looks like that E-engine mining truck in an old thread. 

I bet it becomes founders, would fit well in this faction. 

Ye, it similar but its based on pretty used russian military system

Almaz-Antey S-300PMU2 Favorit / SA-20 Gargoyle / Самоходный ...

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, alpha1q said:

i have seen other leaks 

new autocanon, from a new pack,

new cabs and coming sport car pack looks great

You say you have SEEN a complete new pack car!?!?!

Well show us the picture,of what the complete car in pack looks like.

And a new autocannon ? 

Pics,pics,pics,please. Especially of the new pack.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

Well show us the picture,of what the complete car in pack looks like.

And a new autocannon ? 

Pics,pics,pics,please. Especially of the new pack.

Hello 

A link would be great 2

• Confused 1

Hello

I believe the new Firestarter cab has a perk for boosters or a perk for augers... Dunno... Just sayin

• Confused 1

20 minutes ago, Lebensklinge said:

Hello 

A link would be great 2

Hello

yes a link would do it too

Edited by Siberian_Jay3x6
  • Confused 1

Don't expect anything
otherwise Just despair

Everything is slow
Everything is below expectations
Broken game balance

congratulation ,Game population was increased little by some promo Youtuber and corona

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, XiOiUS said:

Don't expect anything
otherwise Just despair

Everything is slow
Everything is below expectations
Broken game balance

congratulation ,Game population was increased little by some promo Youtuber and corona

Hello

If you put a rap beat on it, it can be a nice song. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

More ?    :014:    ok let's go see the first original video

PS : for all wedge haters ..... prepare yourself   :lol:

Edited by LOoD
  • Haha 1

Looks great, especially the cab

however the biggest reason I avoid rockets is how hard they are to build with sometimes. Could you make a left-handed version or something? 

And yes, just a bit more hover nerfing or any viable reason to use other non-pack movement parts would be lovely.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Todesklinge said:

Nerf Hover please!

This is so much unbalanced if Hover have all bonuses in the game :(

Get some skills!!!

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

i did not wrote that , but cmon isn't that oblivious? new parts that looks like sport car parts and new epic autocanon and second set of packs with a assault force - judge dreed theme

so best bet is that third pack will be sport police car with ac , i hope they will put 2 of those there unlike with joule packs (after all its going to cost 2 times more)

5 hours ago, LOoD said:

More ?    :014:    ok let's go see the first original video

PS : for all wedge haters ..... prepare yourself   :lol:

visually new bumpers look like anti wedges , will see how real hotbox will work , we need anti wedges bumpers/mehanics , right now even wedge haters have to use wedge because game is now like;

use wedge or be wedged

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, alpha1q said:

use wedge or be wedged

Okay, but anyone can use the Wedge parts, to protect themselves against Wedges.  They don't cost any energy, so you don't have to use them with a "Shotgun Wedge."  You can just use them against a Shotgun Wedge with any weapons.

• Upvote 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.