[Development blog] Surtr: Secrecy, missiles and loneliness

Ka1deron

Oh that vid puts drool on my chin.

All those spikey body parts and bumpers.

But offcourse it means spending way too much money for the packs as i guess some of em are pack exclusives. 

mo-mm-ooo-homer-drool-mmm-mungfali-49176

I cant but think about the weld spot areas size, total height and aiming speed of that new turret...ac?

2x2 would be the greatest attachment area size as always. But i know. It cant be. And it needs to turn sooo slow that if it was any slower it would travel back in time.

Edited by Siberian_Jay3x6
  • Confused 1

15 hours ago, SpeedyGonzaleo said:

Get some skills!!!

You need to expand your vocabulary (and your mind, for that matter), it seems like this is the only thing you know how to say.

• Upvote 1

Even if you bring hovers down to ground level where they will proc porcupines, and make them stop and getting blocked on ground trash same as other movement, they will be still best movement for most weapons. None of other movement can compete with fast acceleration and strafe.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Geminikid13 said:

You need to expand your vocabulary (and your mind, for that matter), it seems like this is the only thing you know how to say.

What is ur problem dude? R u one of those forum whiners or u need some skills too?

I don't cry here about hovers, how "op" they are and else, you know why? Cuz i got "skills" :D 

Skilled and experienced players don't cry, cuz they're good and can handle this game in every aspect ,without any problems, most whining ppl here are freakin n00bs thats why they always asking for nerf things they cant handle.

You get it?

Edited by SpeedyGonzaleo
  • Sad 1

On 5/13/2020 at 8:34 PM, MrSplatter said:

I second this.

Me too, all new updates go to overpowered  even more hovers, new legendary cabine with shield, low ps part, nerf  damage mg and auto canon but not movement for hovers for less destroy overpowered hovers in the futur.

• Sad 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.