Sign in to follow this  
DailySnailyGame_

Second post: Self destruction is not engaging gameplay.

Hello forumgoblins, it's my second post on this forum, let's continue the streak shall we?

I'm currently around one week in to the game. I'm getting into the market  (made my first 500C) and I've still been getting a lot of MVPs and the enemies don't seem much more competent than below 5k PS. I accepted this fact and have chosen just to abuse it, seeing how easy it is to farm points this way.
However, what I do get more annoyed about every time, is the fact that newbies can get free points by suiciding after their weapons are gone. Why is the game rewarding gameplay that loses weapons by giving them a free nuke button? I've had three games in a row now where I'm left stranded after around 3 or 4 kills because the enemies decided: "Hey, he's better than us 3 combined, let's suicide for free" and resulting in me losing all my wheels. Atleast make the option a module or something! 
Am I the only one nagging about a non-existant problem, or is it a general concensus?

Have a swell day, 
-DSG

screenshot-200515-125852(90 16 -69).jpg

screenshot-200515-123209(-24 15 -99).jpg

screenshot-200515-125617(197 29 -22).jpg

Edited by DailySnailyGame_
  • Upvote 3

You are not the first one I've seen complaining about the self destruction, but it's not a general concern at all  I think, mainly because a few extra points doesn't matter much in the final reward, and normally, when someone goes into jihadist mode they are already so crippled that it's quite easy to run away or destroy them before the explosion range does any serious damage 

It's mostly the builds with spikes in the front that hook you into place. Just can't drive away if they stick to you like a gecko sticks to a piece of toilet paper :0

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, DailySnailyGame_ said:

It's mostly the builds with spikes in the front that hook you into place. Just can't drive away if they stick to you like a gecko sticks to a piece of toilet paper :0

You can shoot wheels too ;)

At that PS and close range, if I think I can afford it without getting degunned myself, I try to shoot a wheel before stripping the opponent of his last gun. Makes it easier to get away when they hit the self-destruct button.

If you get in and strip him off instantly while he has enough health and wheels to stick to you, you're kinda asking for it. (also, I'd get tougher wheels if I were you. Dunno what you use, but the fact you have a grand total of zero wheels on those three screens is a bad sign :p)

Edited by Clebardman
  • Upvote 1

I got more annoyed last night for seeing same nicknames blowing themselves off the second the battle started and it seemed to not be due to lagging . More like depending on who they saw on their side and if they werent good enough(?),these clowns kill em selves leaving others instantly withour the quitters awesome skills.

I usually use selfdestruct only if i can drag myself next to enemy and hopefully damage him, after i dont have guns nor can i cause any other damage with spikes etc. To me its the last favor to my team.

But luckily i seem to also survive more often.

Edited by Siberian_Jay3x6

I have a video of a build I made that is specifically for self destruction kills.. it's so much fun :D 

Double Skinner + fusioned Werewolf cabin + Lunatics co driver = ALLALALALA!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Alice_Accord said:

I have a video of a build I made that is specifically for self destruction kills.. it's so much fun :D 

Double Skinner + fusioned Werewolf cabin + Lunatics co driver = ALLALALALA!!!

Oh, forgot to mention the 3x hermes and the Harvester for maximum lols :D

• Haha 1

Imagine how it would look like if all the lols and other shortenings would be written in complete form. Would look even more funny.

Who laughs online. Alone in front of screen. 

Like that wedge horn Why so serious.

Sorry for total offtopic.

Edited by Siberian_Jay3x6

1 minute ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

Imagine how it would look like if all the lols and other shortenings would be written in complete form. Would look even more funny.

Do take your aspergers elsewhere :)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Alice_Accord said:

Do take your aspergers elsewhere :)

Why so serious-horn, here. :00666::015j:

Haha cabin go BOOM

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Think of it as a bonus weapon of last resort. Sucks to be a victim of it, but awesome when you can pull it off.

Remember that if you don’t get whatever the minimum number of points you don’t get any resources, even if your team wins. So if you get degunned early before you accomplish anything, a well-timed suicide charge can be the only way to participate enough to get any resources. 

Best is when you’re running a werewolf with generator/fuel/ammo and you manage to blow yourself up on top of a wedge, and then finish them off with your drone bomb just when they think they survived.

• Thanks 1

On 5/15/2020 at 6:46 PM, poony4u2 said:

Remember that if you don’t get whatever the minimum number of points you don’t get any resources, even if your team wins. So if you get degunned early before you accomplish anything, a well-timed suicide charge can be the only way to participate enough to get any resources. 

If you lose your guns that early you don't deserve the points anyways. Punish bad players, force them to improve.

do you have a picture of the entire build, without you having lost parts? I'm intrigued to see what it looks like that you lost all wheels

1 minute ago, Nailes said:

do you have a picture of the entire build, without you having lost parts? I'm intrigued to see what it looks like that you lost all wheels

Sure, here you go. It's medium ST's, 6 in total. It's definately not the best, but also not bad at 4.5K PS. Only lose them to the point I can't drive if someone blows in my face usually.

image.png

broken wedges and self destruct 

now thats some bs XD

lose a fight.. not matter, just wedge and self destruct 

lol

6 hours ago, Xbox_M_422 said:

How about you can only self destuct if you have fuel barrels.. 

You need fuel for an explosion after all.. 

Aint there box of dynamite seen atleast inside one cab?

• Haha 1

Sign in to follow this