Sign in to follow this  
DailySnailyGame_

Second post: Self destruction is not engaging gameplay.

Ok, I’m going to try putting as many fuel barrels as possible on a car and see how big of a blast I can make with self destruct. My goal is to take out at least two of the target trucks on the test range. 

10 hours ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

Aint there box of dynamite seen atleast inside one cab?

Haha yeah, harpy cab has stuff in the back.

On ‎5‎/‎19‎/‎2020 at 12:17 PM, DailySnailyGame_ said:

If you lose your guns that early you don't deserve the points anyways. Punish bad players, force them to improve.

You are aware many weapons don't have much hp right? So if they are, say, using mgs, and get hit by a stray cricket rocket or two at start of match, they should be punished for that?

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Steel_Artist said:

You are aware many weapons don't have much hp right? So if they are, say, using mgs, and get hit by a stray cricket rocket or two at start of match, they should be punished for that?

Haha exactly, like getting hit on spawn on desert valley before you can even move...

1 hour ago, poony4u2 said:

Ok, I’m going to try putting as many fuel barrels as possible on a car and see how big of a blast I can make with self destruct. My goal is to take out at least two of the target trucks on the test range. 

You got Bulldog leveled up?  He's got 2 perks for SD damage, and blast radius.  Also, Gasgen.

18 hours ago, psiberzerker said:

You got Bulldog leveled up?  He's got 2 perks for SD damage, and blast radius.  Also, Gasgen.

Yeah, that’s what I’m thinking. 
gasgen, ammo packs, and tons of fuel. I’ll probably put a cloak in so I can sneak close to enemies. I guess I might as well put some lances on the front too. 
This car is going to be so dumb, I’m excited. 

Sign in to follow this