Woodyrojo

[Development blog] Sigurd: Power, invulnerability and kindness

is the mech arm a new weapon?

Ka1deron (Posted )

Robocraftman, it is a new decor. We will share more details soon:)
  • Sad 3
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Woodyrojo said:

Cab.jpg

The new cabin will please fans of large dimensions. Its unique perk will allow you to gain a short-term advantage in the offensive. Or defence. Depends on you.

No statement about rarity of the cabin, I still kinda hope they're just Epic and won't bring some serious powercreep with legendary.

Also, what's that hole on top, a place to safely mount that new autocannon or any other weapon in?

Ka1deron (Posted )

_Lemmy44_, let's just say that both Sigurd and Surtr (we shared some information in the previous devblog) are high-ranking fighters) And more information regarding the cabin's functionality will come soon
  • Upvote 1

I'm real happy to see this but where are the new relics?

Ka1deron (Posted )

SpeedyGonzaleo, hello! We know that the players want to see new relic parts in the game and once there is more information on this matter, we'll be sure to share it:)
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

It would be interesting to have a weapon 2-4 mechanical hands with interchangeable parts on end ... could you pick up the enemy into the air, hold him or crush him.  For example, a machine gun in one hand and a flamethrower or rocket launcher in the other or some crushing pliers. This will be very entertaining.

Developers do something like that !!!  :)

Edited by KYTBURcz

Ka1deron (Posted )

Thank you for sharing your idea - it will be noted and considered:)
  • Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 3

38 minutes ago, Robocraftman said:

is the mech arm a new weapon?

I really like big machine decoration with detail because it makes world of Crossout more vivid. What people ride explains how people live.

So it seems it will be expansion update for current factions.
It sounds good. Maybe it will be big turning point for the Crossout. I hope so.
I want to enjoy this game with more updates and developed features. When will Crossout 1.0 be released officially? Are this game going well now?

In conclusion, i believe Crossout will be codex of new type of post-apocalypse world. Show me more.

Edited by VisceraCleaner

Ka1deron (Posted )

VisceraCleaner, yes, the work on the new updates is always in progress! And we intend to further develop Crossout's universe and its lore as well.
  • Like 1

I wont buy the new autocannon to protest for the Nerf of all other autocannons ,especially cyclone that is already bad because take time to shoot and is very big so easy target (asemblers knock down cyclone with 1 hit) . But i will get the giant cabin for sure . If you make that arm usefull and not as an decoration only i bet lot of players will be happy to play with it :) 

Example this mechanic arm with big magnet that stuck enemies and you lift them in air can be an nice support gun with 2 energy or 3 .

Edited by RYANCQQPER
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Looks nice, can't wait to see this babies in action. Hope you guys include new structural parts with it, i know Surtr is bringing us some. 

New Mechanic arm looks nice (now i can build a T-rex :005j:)

Could you guys bring us some "squre shaped headlights" in a near future and truck "light bars" (Scavengers curve pipes are too thick)? 

2030674145_squarelights.jpg.5542147246f6

Old school light bars <3

583141599_lightbar.jpg.d57f21c0d0fb1e1c1

New bumpers maybe? ... 

new.jpg.6037c7c627d13d4996af847cb7e33d9e

Edited by El_Toscano
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Ka1deron (Posted 18 minutes ago)

Awwww, what a bummer! Other than that, it seems like a solid addition to the game. Keep it up!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

thank god that's just a decor, another skinner like weapon would be terrible for a balance

#buff decors -less ps right now they make builds worse by highly increasing ps while not making build any more tanky unless its a mg or shotgun that shot you then you get marginal armor out of them

i suspect its a pack , i highly hoped for 2 of those auto canons in a pack, if it is a pack , but again if its a epic unique cabin then you will probably give 1 auto canon only :(

Edited by alpha1q
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

I like the claw but so far only as an idea. We'll see if its slow,heavy and big and if its too clumsy...no thanks.

"autocannon is a close-range weapon. Like everything Sigurd has, this little baby is armoured like crazy. Low turn speed and serious recoil compensate for damage and durability."

Close range autocannon ...what?

And "naturally" its slow so u cant do some cqb brawling it it ?  

How slow it turns, use some weapon we already have, as an example of similar aiming speed.

Oh and autocannons full size in welding points????????? Whirlwind size or smaller?

• Like 1

Just now, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

Close range autocannon ...what?

May be the new CIWS?

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, El_Toscano said:

Looks nice, can't wait to see this babies in action. Hope you guys include new structural parts with it, i know Surtr is bringing us some. 

New Mechanic arm looks nice (now i can build a T-rex :005j:)

Could you guys bring us some "squre shaped headlights" in a near future and truck "light bars" (Scavengers curve pipes are too thick)? bike-headlight-500x500.jpgImagem relacionada

Old school light bars <3

[IMG]

That bottom pics roll cage / light bar... Drool. Just keep it small to fit inside starter cars bed size.

• Like 3

Just now, psiberzerker said:

May be the new CIWS?

Yeah but its size? Base size,2x2 is the best, and Whirlwinds is the worst, be it about total height or base/foot size.

Guess its some nasty four figure priced 6 energy thing...hope im wrong !

But hey, lets not keep high hopes as it too soon gets nerfed in many ways as its ac.  :wacko:

1 hour ago, RYANCQQPER said:

I wont buy the new autocannon to protest for the Nerf of all other autocannons ,especially cyclone that is already bad because take time to shoot and is very big so easy target (asemblers knock down cyclone with 1 hit) . But i will get the giant cabin for sure . If you make that arm usefull and not as an decoration only i bet lot of players will be happy to play with it :) 

Example this mechanic arm with big magnet that stuck enemies and you lift them in air can be an nice support gun with 2 energy or 3 .

Im interested in buying some new pack, to get that light cab and depending on the price of pack containing the new autocannon i might buy it too, but keeping in mind that Autocannons get several nerfs in no time, i cant pay much . And i suspect the grind it requires to be crafted, is worthless concudering the most likely "soon after release" neutering.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Woodyrojo said:

Cab.jpg

Anyone else feels the need to mount that cabin slightly off-center and "complete" its left side because of the asymmetry it has? :016:

Edited by lucashc90
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Woodyrojo said:

Sigurd's autocannon is a close-range weapon. Like everything Sigurd has, this little baby is armoured like crazy. Low turn speed and serious recoil compensate for damage and durability.

I'm all in for autocannons even they are just one nerf away to become paintball guns,  buuuuuut isn't "close range" directly the contrary to the Autocannons idea? 

I hope it has either a high fire rate or more base damage than the other autocannons, otherwise, with helios, shotguns, flamethrowers and so around it's doomed from the start,   it's base seem it can be totally armored like the Whirlwind, giving it a lower profile... Will have to wait and see,  I have a thing for bad weapons anyway so I'm definetly going to use it no matter what :lol:

Edited by xCrossFaith
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, lucashc90 said:

Anyone else feels the need to mount that cabin slightly off-center and "complete" its left side because of the asymmetry it has? :016:

Yes.  

Damn symetry....  AND WE ARE STILL MISSING A MIRRORING OPTION FOR WEAPONS

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Woodyrojo said:

DE.jpg

One helluva missed oportunity:

Edited by lucashc90
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Huh, that's interesting, i thought the new autocannon is gonna be for sniping like most autocannons ( excluding Joule the angry sniper spammer ) but hence it says is for close-range, perhaps is a legendary variant of the joule than... actually that's why it costs 4 energy, it all makes sense now! Also expect it to called Karen and demand to speak to your manager each time you fire it. ( get it? Because Joule, than the upgrade is Karen and... ok I will stop now, this is getting 50 shades of cringe ).

Now the cabin, well at least is no longer resting in the shadow realm, we got some hint to its ability: "short-them advantage in the offensive. Or Defence. Up to you". I FIGURED IT OUT!............ ok I didn't... this is puzzling actually feck me, but i guess you can switch modes like on the omnibox.

And why everyone seems to demand that the mechanical arm needs to be something special? Smh just turn it into a back scratcher and i will be happy.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Cobra_Turret said:

why everyone seems to demand that the mechanical arm needs to be something special?

Because it will be a lot cooler that way

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.