Vedli

Clash of engineers (waste of time)

I have entered a dozen times and have seen far worse vehicles win. The time it takes to build something spend what little coin you have then enter VS the ZERO rewards you get is a grand disappointment. I believe EVERYONE that enters should get some type of reward. Not to mention I have seen winning vehicles with far more then 80 parts (how is this possible?).

seems like a scam to entice you to waste more time in cross out while spending more currency. In my opinion its it another sidetracked cash grab that needs a remedy.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Pretty sure they base it on the number of likes you get in the exhibition plus some personal opinion then bam. If you can build an "above average" craft very quickly it will usually beat an amazing one because it has been up longer allowing for more time to get likes and then the more likes you get the more promoted to the front page you are until the amazing builds are just buried because they are late to the show due to the amount of detail.

Winner of competition = Quality of build x Amount of time has been posted x Luck

You can use your leviathan garage slot for it with a max 180 parts limit, which is what I just used for the first time. And I've also been wondering why some not so great builds can get way more votes than something that's looks very realistic with a lot of time put in it. I guess I don't have the answer to that question yet.

• Like 1

Exhibition likes dont count into Clash of Engineers and you can enter the competion with a leviathan build (160 parts).

And it doesnt matter how fast you build your car.......every build enters the Votingstage at the same time.

Make a build that looks awesome without having to look close at it.........probably best chance to enter the placements.

I remember how a youtuber won the samurai themed contest there

And he literally uploaded a sealclubbing hover

• Haha 2

Voting system needs a hard rework, should be displayed in a list form like the faction blueprints, and when clicked bring up a large view.

Players should be limited on votes

But youll never counter the bedlam rat society in their groups voting on one guys build imo.

I lied. Remove the player name from the build.  Maybe that would help

Edited by Babylonsburning
Stroke of genius
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

yes, and its hard to beat the sticky chat spammers begging and spreading their bootycheeks for likes placing them on the first page of the weekly list on exhibition where they naturally even get more likes.
those groups can jumpstart builds with likes.

stuff I wont be able to take seriously ever :) 

Its more about who copies someone elses work the most

And begs for likes the most

25 minutes ago, Bobbill12345 said:

Its more about who copies someone elses work the most

And begs for likes the most

This is also accurate. Our top 2 builds are clearly copied from an old tournament with minor changes and different colours, the guy in 3rd on ps4 looks like he actually build his.

Its a junk system on all accounts the way it is.

So... Does someone actually browse the cars before voting? I always choose the 1st one i see. No point.

13 hours ago, ZeusssS said:

I remember how a youtuber won the samurai themed contest there

And he literally uploaded a sealclubbing hover

Thats why they implemented right on the next clash of engineers the option to report the build because it doesnt fits the contest....enough votes....out

Its so stupid, there are always people that just put their normal builds up, and usually the winners are just some random dudes , that dont have anything to do with the theme, like the WASTELAND bus and WASTELAND ambulance where the winners all have normal cars, idk its really stupid.
Also heard that there are discord servers dedicated to this so yea , winning here is hard lol

PS. how the xxxx can it be that i get the same car like ten times to vote, but my friends dont see mine once in over an hour of searching??

• Like 1

What's funny is how most of the time devs and mods do nothing against copied or non contest related cars

Pretty sure that sealclubber hover is still up zeussssss

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, Grimgork5 said:

Its so stupid, there are always people that just put their normal builds up, and usually the winners are just some random dudes , that dont have anything to do with the theme, like the WASTELAND bus and WASTELAND ambulance where the winners all have normal cars, idk its really stupid.
Also heard that there are discord servers dedicated to this so yea , winning here is hard lol

PS. how the xxxx can it be that i get the same car like ten times to vote, but my friends dont see mine once in over an hour of searching??

Well i have a friend who has won the contest more than one time....and even his builds i sometimes search that long......over 30000 builds get thrown into contest...maybe thats the reason ^^