Alice_Accord

Caucasus makes me....

Am I right in thinking shotgun wedges need to get behind you or beside you to be a threat?

Edited by poony4u2

Just now, poony4u2 said:

Am I right in thinking they need to get behind or beside you to be a threat?

It's more when they are directly under you, I'm slowly learning how to outflank ramp shotgunners, but it's tricky since they can be quite manoeuvrable, i've had some success lately in outplaying them when they try to get under me 

1 minute ago, Alice_Accord said:

It's more when they are directly under you, I'm slowly learning how to outflank ramp shotgunners, but it's tricky since they can be quite manoeuvrable, i've had some success lately in outplaying them when they try to get under me 

I guess I meant can they get under you from the front? When I’m playing shotguns against legs I usually go for the back anyway, but looking at your build I suspect that trying to wedge from the front could turn out very badly. 

2 minutes ago, poony4u2 said:

I guess I meant can they get under you from the front?

With the way she has them set up (Sideways) not if you're still.  If you move, your steps make it easier to Wedge you, but they can still get in the sides.  The back should be just like the front.  If you're using legs, stop moving before the wedge hits.  There's a chance they'll get deflected by the legs, but if you're moving, they can get under your feet.

Edited by psiberzerker

9 minutes ago, psiberzerker said:

With the way she has them set up (Sideways) not if you're still.  If you move, your steps make it easier to Wedge you, but they can still get in the sides.  The back should be just like the front.  If you're using legs, stop moving before the wedge hits.  There's a chance they'll get deflected by the legs, but if you're moving, they can get under your feet.

Ohhh is that a thing?

I have to test it!