Sign in to follow this  
Freihei

5k ps build ?

Im not rich, still saving coin, just asking when im saving enough. Im used to be a cannon player, but after try double wasp 2k build im instantly love rocket now, im currently saving to buy torento then triple cricket and chamelon, but im also see how well double equalizer with aurora is, and also double hurrican. Im quite confused between these 3, manage to save 1k coin now, still a long way to go though

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

If you like missiles, I would go for harpy for the ammo/explosion boost. And maybe look at an engine that boosts reload speed. You could fit another wasp on there, or mix in some locusts. 

14 hours ago, poony4u2 said:

If you like missiles, I would go for harpy for the ammo/explosion boost. And maybe look at an engine that boosts reload speed. You could fit another wasp on there, or mix in some locusts. 

rocket already have enormous damage, so 20% more blast radius is not much, but 20% more accuracy on torento is a huge help if playing with a weapon having such a low accuracy like cricket

Hurricanes.  I hate that auto aim rocket launcher.  Both playing it or hearing it lock on.  Some people do love it though. 

Crickets are the one epic that competes vs higher tier weapons in say cw. So if u plan to do cw any time soon crickets are much better than other epics. 

Equalizer aurora and arbiters as well are also very fun yes. Arbiters can roll in cw.  Equalizers I think are a bit underpowered, but if your good at hitting weapons you can strip the heck out of people.  The get destroyed easy, but the dmg is high. 

Equalizers are a lot better in Close Quarters than a lot of weapons you mentioned.  A lot of players charge Hovers, to get under them, so it's nice to have a CIWS.  Hurricanes aren't great for that.  Wasps, and other Rockets can be better (Depending on how you mount them) but that's why I like my EQs.  

8 hours ago, Freihei said:

rocket already have enormous damage, so 20% more blast radius is not much, but 20% more accuracy on torento is a huge help if playing with a weapon having such a low accuracy like cricket

Ok, but both will help your playstyle significantly, and one is a lot easier to get than the other. Personally, I would get the cheap option now, trade up later when you have more stuff. A harpy and some more missiles is achievable for you right now.
20% bonus to a strong weapon means a really strong weapon, and the extra ammo is good to have.

Edited by poony4u2

Accuracy is a lot better for Rockets than Blast Radius.  However, Harpy is a lot cheaper, and also has the Ammo Box perk.  I mostly use it for that, which means fewer Ammo Boxes to get through a match, a less 'splodey build all around, and ultimately lower Power Score from the ammo, and the Armor you need to protect them.

If you have the money, Terero is better, though.  It's really up to you whether it's better enough to be worth the extra cost, but actually hitting with the rockets is much better.  Likewise, since there isn't really a Co-pilot for Crickets, you might want to level up Jade for the Sweep perk.  (The Generator perks are nice too, especially when you get to an Apollo, and Quantum is a good cabin overall, especially with the +500 Mass Limit from Middle-Heavyweight.  Doesn't help with Harpy, or Terero, though.)

5 hours ago, Freihei said:

any benefit in cw ?

You get uranium.  It is used to craft end game weapons.  As well, it sell for hundreds of coins per ten stack. You can get enough cash in one day to buy an epic if u win well and hit at least bronze. 

Uranium just cuts this games grind hard if you can obtain it, which can be difficult until you get better at the game, lest your clan carries you in battle.

easy pick, 3 crickets as those are the best to compete in clanwars and make faster money lateron; so a great tool to create more en to grow in to as you earn and rank more.

start with a coupe of crickets on a growl indeed and build from there, and if you want to do clanwars your best bet would be to add hovers as its one of the cheapest competitive builds for clanwars and if you have a sharp eye; you can realy earn some uranium. 

I would pick a torrero eventually over the harp; lateron add jade. 

if only for pvp and fun you could look into the others, but the dmg is nothing compared 2 crickets.

12 hours ago, Freihei said:

but (...) hurrican look so tempting xD

Hurricanes are trash. Even though they might get buffed next patch, they are only really effective over range when used in the most scummy way (which is aimed upwards), in which case you are completely defenseless if an enemy comes close to you.

Try some exhibition builds, but be aware that in real matches lots of players run cloak to counter it.

I definitely like Pyres a lot more than Hurricanes, and I can't say I've tried Flutes, but they're probably even better.  The thing is, you can bury Pyres, AND spread them out in your Spaced Armor.  Also, you can launch them in Salvoes (Like Hurricanes) but you can chose, how many fly in each Salvoe.  With Hurricanes, you get 4, per shot.  You can shoot as many as you want, as long as that's 4, or 8 at a time.  

A Pyre, just one is pretty handy to Harass enemy Players (Bots just ignore it) at range.  If you have 2 Energy left, you can just launch it, and watch them dance.  Snipers back up for a minute, Ninjas waste their cloak early, the damage isn't really important, it just throws them off their game, because they hear that Missile Lock warning.  That's an extremely underrated advantage.  

One of the best Covering Fire modules in the game, for 2 Energy.  It makes them react.  Whatever they're doing, it makes them stop, and at least look where the missile is to shoot it.  That's a great opening to push up to the next cover.

Edited by psiberzerker

Sign in to follow this