Sign in to follow this  
VisceraCleaner

I can't believe these vehicles couldn't get in top 3 in 'Clash of engineer' contest.

Here are top 3 of this Clash of Engineers.

1_TBU_BAZARBUS_20_PC.jpg 

2_TBU-Neoplan-SL_P.jpg

3_TBU-IKARUS-280_PC.jpg

I love detail of TBU_BAZARBUS_20. It is impressive.
But the others look kinda plain and boring.

rFTxZMG.png

QSKXxoE.png

To me, this bus looks way cooler with so many details. It looks like bus for the clowns. (I really like mad clowns.)

9rJHE4N.png

It looks like the actual bus for the real survivors in wasteland. So realistic and themed well. 

r63CgPv.png

It is just reappearance of original as top 2 and 3 but this one feels more refreshing.

When reproducing original, i prefer the work with rarer counterpart.

Anyway, i expected something much cooler and unexpectable like

SCH_goalkeeper.jpg

Third from last "Cover car: Football star" contest.

“Cover car: a vehicle for Cosmonautics Day” was also really great. All of top 3 have own uniqueness and creativity. 

Speaking of which, artworks in exhibition are so amazing and creative.

cvxT5tW.png 

tu57J6J.png

gMQjYeg.png

I think dev should choose the theme of competition more carefully to draw creative arts from the participants.
The themes which don't look appropriate for the car build contest.
(Something like furniture, house, hero, and so on.)

Edited by VisceraCleaner
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I agree, I saw so many absolutely gorgeous bus builds on the regular exhibition that I've NEVER seen while scrolling through the voting phase in the competition phase. I was getting just endless waves of trashy builds and builds that didn't fit the theme, so much so that I felt sorry I didn't find the time to build something for the competition myself. And then I saw some of those really really cool builds on the leviathan exhibition tab I almost cowered in shame at my own builds.

I really think the voting should be split into two phases - one to filter out the trash and the second to really showcase those builds that actually deserve a vote.

I also wonder if some players didn't falsely report the really good builds which may have hurt them during the votes (no idea how the system works though).

• Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, _Lemmy44_ said:

I really think the voting should be split into two phases - one to filter out the trash and the second to really showcase those builds that actually deserve a vote.

This.

Sign in to follow this