Babuskae

hey, Where's my scrap metal?

There is resource cap per a week. Gather wire or battery instead. 

You can check how many you gathered by putting your mouse cursor on the resource icon in mission page.

Edited by VisceraCleaner

Well I can't see that (mission page) but the icon reward it's in red.

I have a bench open with parts yet to make and I don't have enough scrap to do the remaining parts.

Will I lose the bench?

You won't lose any pre-paid workbenches.  Even, if you change faction while waiting to finish crafting any items.  There is any extra step with workbench coupon.  I have a funny feeling if you click "yes" to use, you can't have it back.   What they should do is just credit 1 craft workbench for the account after player click "yes".

• Thanks 1

When resource icon is red then u have reached ur limit for the week

Workbenches don't have expiration time

Once payed they will be available till u craft the amount open parts even if u change faction u can return anny time and continue ur work

• Thanks 1

Hover your mouse over the icon (that is now red) to see the limit. Works with a lot of other stuff as well, like to see details about reputation or score after a match just hold your mouse over the numbers.

• Thanks 1

There's a cap for the amount of resources you can gain?

that's next level...

What's the weekly limit?

to hell with market prices. I have 20 harpies to make + 20 protectors to make, this way it will take forever.

Well I did tried batteries and wires and the rewards are only slightly better than patrol but much more harder than patrol.

I think I'll stick with scrap.

3 hours ago, Babuskae said:

There's a cap for the amount of resources you can gain?

that's next level...

What's the weekly limit?

to hell with market prices. I have 20 harpies to make + 20 protectors to make, this way it will take forever.

Well I did tried batteries and wires and the rewards are only slightly better than patrol but much more harder than patrol.

I think I'll stick with scrap.

hover over the scrap reward icon

wires are almost the same reward per battle as scrap, batteries not worth it tho

What's the weekly limit?

Second value is for when you have purchased premium

4500/6750 scrap

2800/4200 wires

1400/2100 batteries

There are other limits, like for coupons, engraved casings, uranium and copper in awakening, but you are very unlikely to reach those.

Provided you have an 80% win rate it comes down to about this right now. Of course, values are averages and vary with your personal performance.

0.5/0.75 Coin/min for patrol scrap

1/1.5 Coin/min for scrap

0.86/1.29 Coins/min for wires

0.46/0.68 Coins/min for batteries

Note that in regular PVP you can bring both fuel barrels, which adds about 0.4 coins/min at the same winrate.

Edited by bkgmjo