Woodyrojo

[Development blog] “New Dawn” Farm: a refuge with dark secrets

Actually, i like it

Hope to see a new map with farm theme aswell :)

Edited by ZeusssS
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

i appreciate the effort taken to do a new garage,

i also appreciate to effort given for the original garage,

why not have both?  

Woodyrojo (Posted )

The old garage is just too outdated and can't be compared with the new ones. We would like to keep the quality at the same level. That's why the decision is to replace the existing one.
  • Upvote 6

24 minutes ago, LycanHammer said:

Why get rid of the current garage rather than just adding in this new one as another option for people who haven't bought any of the deluxe packs? 

17 minutes ago, Use_The_Map said:

appreciate the effort taken to do a new garage,

i also appreciate to effort given for the original garage,

why not have both?  

I agree. I bought one Deluxe packs (Charlie) but i still love old green default garage too.

Maybe new garage (or old garage) can be reward for achieving prestige level.

Anyway, this new garage looks cool. So impressive. What date should i finish my package by to move? 

Edit: 

The old garage is just too outdated and can't be compared with the new ones. We would like to keep the quality at the same level. That's why the decision is to replace the existing one.

Yea. It is too outdated compared to other new ones. 
That's why i appreciate new garage. You guys are preparing new garage with high quality for everyone for free.

Old garage will be nostalgia.

Edited by VisceraCleaner
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, VisceraCleaner said:

I agree. I bought one Deluxe packs (Charlie) but i loved old green garage too.

Maybe new garage (or old garage) can be reward for achieving prestige level.

Anyway, this new garage looks cool. So impressive. What date should i finish my package by to move? 

achieving presege is not someting particulairy impressive, can be done very quickly

• Confused 4

3 minutes ago, GreenTitanCO said:

achieving presege is not someting particulairy impressive, can be done very quickly

That's the point. If one garage becomes default and the other becomes reward, i believe reward one should be easy to access. 

• Upvote 3

It is always nice to have something new, so thanks :) But I am also a bit concerned - the current starter garage is better than the paid ones in many aspects - it is more spacious, better for testing long range weapons and fast builds. Lets hope the new one is not cramped up and restrictive.

• Upvote 4

Wow! It looks really amazing! And is a free content too, really happy to see that. Not sure if it's gonna replace my Four Horsmen garage though - it would need that long strip with the small bumps the horsmen garage has.

Also, read something about possibilities of players making changes to their garage maps or something similar, is that still a thing?

• Upvote 1

Nice

3 minutes ago, xWlLL0Wx said:

new auto cannons please!!

One auto-cannon has been introduced not later than last week with the Steppenwolf new member Sigurd.

https://crossout.net/en/news/1236-development-blog-sigurd-power-invulnerability-and-kindness/

Great news about the new starter garage ! Can't wait to get see and get it ! Hopefully this Thursday ? :004j: I noticed there was not a second mass test server this week-end, so I assume you have all figured out ?

Exciting times !

• Upvote 1

So are the servers upgraded yet?

Because all the 3d textures are way too heavy on actual gameplay, the lag is ridiculous, even in raids.

Nvidia must be paying xout a lot to constantly ignore the game and players in order to simply make this game look better.

I do appreciate the efforts even though they are mis directed at graphics, allowing all other aspects of the game to suffer for the past year.

My suggestion is that you increase the rewards players get in alll game modes.
Maybe it is your intention to actively seek new players to buy a low level pack then get dissappointed and leave?

EDIT - I guess nobody wants to talk about the elephant in the room.
this is an expression meaning - this obvious huge problem has been ignored.

Ok, here is the sarcasm I expect from gaijin, (lets nerf something in response to this message).

Edited by vilcatim

New awesome garage? In form of free content?

What's not to like? :)

I know it's probably too late for requests but it'd be awesome if the garage area had along line of completely flat ground so folks can test acceleration in it. The current garage doesn't have a flat strip long enough to accelerate most crafts into top speed.

• Upvote 5

12 minutes ago, Spedemix said:

I know it's probably too late for requests but it'd be awesome if the garage area had along line of completely flat ground so folks can test acceleration in it. The current garage doesn't have a flat strip long enough to accelerate most crafts into top speed.

+1.  A drag strip, or just a country road to the gate.  There's kinda one on the old garage, down the Range, but it's not great, and it kinda ends in a school-bus full of explosives.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Spedemix said:

New awesome garage? In form of free content?

What's not to like? :)

First comment on this thread is already something not to like : the missing option to keep the old garage in addition to the new one... Difficult to please everybody, although I would also have liked to have both, on that matter. But it's not a big concern for me, a new and optimized garage is good and big news !

Edited by Charlie9204
correction

39 minutes ago, Charlie9204 said:

What do you mean ?

Hello 

Nothing everything in the game is fine, so why not upgrade the most ZERO important things, riiight. 

What do i mean... :014j:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.