[Development blog] “New Dawn” Farm: a refuge with dark secrets

Woodyrojo

On 5/25/2020 at 3:41 PM, psiberzerker said:

#GimmeFreeStuff

Weird. I once told them to buy a 60€ pack just for a horn and i got no answer.

Should have asked to get it for free :D

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, _cottton_ said:

They can't say yes if you don't ask!

Edited by psiberzerker
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, _cottton_ said:

Weird. I once told them to buy a 60€ pack just for a horn and i got no answer.

Because it sound trolly...lol   

2 minutes ago, ChopChopChop said:

Because it sound trolly...lol   

I think i make it "clear" (serious?) enough IMO.

I posted about a german firefighters horn. Even posted a video.

Posted this in public and suggestions section. 

... nothing.

I would love to have that horn. But ... well.  

And btw: i would also love to be able to get the wedding horn we once had at valletins day or what ever this weird day is called. :D

"... the old garage is outdated so we want bring to you all a new one...".  OK

NEXT STEP: the prehistoric interface and hud. 

Yes? :yes_yes_yes:

45 minutes ago, lamanu said:

"... the old garage is outdated so we want bring to you all a new one...".  OK

NEXT STEP: the prehistoric interface and hud. 

Yes? :yes_yes_yes:

What's your concern and what's your suggestion ? HUD is fine to me, in-game it's clear and transparent, on the garage it's fine, tabs works well and are finely organized

And give your opinion on the garage too since it's the topic here

• Confused 1

That garage is beautiful ... haha there are 3 things that I would like to be taken into account.

Leviathanes PvP: Face all your war power with other players, one by one to declare yourself as the best .... ahhh ... a dream.

A boy had an excellent idea, why not mark the damage that we do ourselves or perhaps that the enemy does to us with red numbers.

Could story mode be more intimidating? It's too nice to be a post-apocalypse ...

sorry google traslation

EnchantingLegitimateAfricangoldencat-size_restricted.gif

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

I love the looks of the new garage. If I had good ideas they would look like that. I'm very excited to get a piece of that, but if I could make a suggestion, could you maybe put a little hint of alien in there. Like a crop circle or a crashed flying saucer. I think that would be a riot, and I think the sci-fi fusion to this game is a little weak, and aliens and farms make for good sci-fi, I think. It's a better vibe than the Texas chainsaw massacre thing that seems to be flavoring this thing presently, Since the alien-tech story line seems pretty weak, I thought this might be a good opportunity to spice that lore up. I'm not complaining, though. I like it as it is (I think). It feels like home to me. It looks just like where I live....and we have aliens. So should you.

Anywho, I'm looking forward to the release of this beauty. Nice work.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, DocSavage said:

I love the looks of the new garage. If I had good ideas they would look like that. I'm very excited to get a piece of that, but if I could make a suggestion, could you maybe put a little hint of alien in there. Like a crop circle or a crashed flying saucer. I think that would be a riot, and I think the sci-fi fusion to this game is a little weak, and aliens and farms make for good sci-fi, I think. It's a better vibe than the Texas chainsaw massacre thing that seems to be flavoring this thing presently, Since the alien-tech story line seems pretty weak, I thought this might be a good opportunity to spice that lore up. I'm not complaining, though. I like it as it is (I think). It feels like home to me. It looks just like where I live....and we have aliens. So should you.

Anywho, I'm looking forward to the release of this beauty. Nice work.

Haha! Funny jokes, dude. "The alien-tech storyline is weak" "The sci-fi fusion to this game is weak" HAHAHAHAHA!!!

You've clearly forgotten about the ENTIRE FACTION that revolves around alien tech. Hovers? Heating Lasers? Laser Miniguns? Plasma Emitters? Modules for overclocking Plasma Emitters? Plasma Cannons? Tesla Guns? Stationary Force Fields, Portable Force Fields, and soon, cabs with built-in Energy Shields?! Soon, Energy Shotguns?

Honorable Mentions/Nitpicking: Cloak tech, tech that detects cloak, autonomous drones that can discern friend from foe, autonomous harpoon landmines that trap anything, portable railgun tech, (soon) a module that overclocks reload-based weapons for instant reload, etc etc.

In a world where there's constant conflict over oil, endless drought, famine (the description of the new garage literally hints that they used other humans as food), and severe weather anomalies, almost none of these items would survive. The skill required just to create them and keep them working would require a scientific genius (which there's very few of), the amount of energy they require to operate would be astronomical (more than could be provided from a truck cab and diesel generator), not to mention that any significant amount of dust would destroy their circuitboards. Can you guess what's there plenty of in the Wasteland? If you guessed "sandstorms and dust clouds", congrats! Here, have some dusty circuit boards as a prize ;)

• Upvote 1

On 5/26/2020 at 10:48 PM, _cottton_ said:

I think i make it "clear" (serious?) enough IMO.

I posted about a german firefighters horn. Even posted a video.

Posted this in public and suggestions section. 

... nothing.

I would love to have that horn. But ... well.  

And btw: i would also love to be able to get the wedding horn we once had at valletins day or what ever this weird day is called. :D

I am sure they expecting people want everything for free...lol

• Confused 1

• 1 month later...

Mnie osobiście brakuje tylko jednego.

Na strzelnicy powinna być opcja umieszczania bildów z garażu . tak ,żeby można potestować jedną broń na innych konstrukcjach. albo zrobić boty z własnych pojazdów w magazynie .

• Confused 2

4yrs i've been playing this game, i started from scratch on my pc having sold my xbox one. It seems everytime i get a build that works the Devs nerf the weapons and make it rubbish, yet Flutes and Assemblers are massively over powered and they leave them alone. I built my X3 Kings and a skinner build to try hunt pesky hovers and now they can just move away freely, Kings weren't over powered too start with but they still got nerfed twice. They are making it more and more easier to walk away from the game sadly as this is the only game i play!

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I love all the updates but please enable us to buy individual ck parts in the market place. There are a few rare wheels that I have missed. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.