[Developer blog] Tachyon: one with technology

Woodyrojo

1 hour ago, lucashc90 said:

I'm away from my PC. Is the update live?

They'll make an announcement in the update section, like they always do when a new update is put out.

Y NO UPDATE TODAY? :tankosmile3:

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, lucashc90 said:

Y NO UPDATE TODAY? :tankosmile3:

Check tomorrow :5739e92736a0e_):. Hope bring to life...but i m really impatient to:tankosmile1:

• Upvote 1

I do hope that they don't release the big update after doing only one public test for all the weapon changes they made. Seems rather irresponsible.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Geminikid13 said:

I do hope that they don't release the big update after doing only one public test for all the weapon changes they made. Seems rather irresponsible.

It doesn't really matter. They will ignore our feedback and do what they want anyway.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Geminikid13 said:

The testing as arlready be publish two week ago....you think an additionnal one is needed ?

• Thanks 2

So far I didn't see one comment that said that the AC nerf is needed. I bet it will happen anyway.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Dantec2 said:

So far I didn't see one comment that said that the AC nerf is needed. I bet it will happen anyway.

Remember how hard they pushed repair mode during battle? Don't worry, if there is enough uproar they might re-balance it in the future.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Rogathorius said:

The testing as arlready be publish two week ago....you think an additionnal one is needed ?

For the sheer number of balance changes they're making in a single update? Yes, I think it would be wise to do at least one more test. Better to test measure twice and cut once, than to measure once and cut twice.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Geminikid13 said:

For the sheer number of balance changes they're making in a single update? Yes, I think it would be wise to do at least one more test. Better to test measure twice and cut once, than to measure once and cut twice.

Agreed.

• Thanks 1

One week, and game will feel same trash as always. New parts doesnt fix trash implementations and never will.

• Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

10 hours ago, Dantec2 said:

Well offcourse if the backwards  logics are like i read.

"Ac's arent used much,or one might be after all, so we nerf em all, to balance bla bla."

Why not instead  buff stuff that aint used much, simply get the item back in use from dusty storages. 

"Well, we notice that people buy Arachnophobia packs, and that might be to get the Rapiers for low ps/entry level players...so we nerf Rpiers just in case, no matter how its far from op in any ps level... as we want that pack to be sold only due to its legs n cab."

???

• Confused 3

Doesn't really matter. I don't think another round of PT is gonna make any significant improvements.

Most of the the weapons tweaks are due to the PS tweaks. After all the PS of all rarity tiers from Epic to lower is coming down a bit.

None of the changes in the previous PT will make any significant changes to the game. Maybe the track buff will help a bit the tracks. But since there are no tweaks to hovers or wedges, the fundamentals of this game will stay the same. For better or worse.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

22 hours ago, MaduS said:

One week, and game will feel same trash as always. New parts doesnt fix trash implementations and never will.

This, new content just further ruins the game in its current state, we need to fix the current content first before releasing new xontent

I dont even understand why ppl cry for AC nerf, only time when i see cyclones its just SOSIG bot with 3 of them...

Devs just

giphy.gif

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 5/29/2020 at 12:18 PM, Spedemix said:

None of the changes in the previous PT will make any significant changes to the game. Maybe the track buff will help a bit the tracks. But since there are no tweaks to hovers or wedges, the fundamentals of this game will stay the same. For better or worse.

Hindsight is 20/20. :)

• 2 weeks later...

After seeing that new shotgun in action, im asking if you maybe can change the color of the shots?!..something like blue or purple..would make it look more like an energy weapon:fed010:

• 2 months later...
On 5/27/2020 at 1:38 PM, AFluffyBadger said:

Please no more scifi stuff after this. 

If there is protection, why not get closer to the enemy? Here's where the high-tech shotgun comes in handy. They say that Tachyon solved the problem of overheating, but did it in his own way. You're gonna have to get used to it!  Tutuapp 9Apps ShowBox

Edited by lokotadi

• 2 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.