Woodyrojo

[News] How to get new parts in Crossout 0.11.40

2 minutes ago, Robocraftman said:

Let's just say, please add a purchasable one-click unlock-all option

In the founder event, the "add one level" pack is just so painful that you repeat buying the same thing for 50 times, which almost make my several payment methods get frozen due to this suspect behavior (I would agree that is suspicious)

+ have to call my bank 2 times coz of the suspicious behavior.

Just now, Grimgork5 said:

You know you could have just played a little and get the levels that way ?

some dont have time to do all the missions to unlock them. some wants to make a good profit from crafting high level parts and selling them.

• Confused 3
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Grimgork5 said:

You know you could have just played a little and get the levels that way ?

I don't have much time to grind, seriously

I will accept it if devs say "no pay-to-progress" and ban buying levels, but if you sell it, you should somehow make it easier for customers, agree?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6

After some time, all players who did not have time to take part in the event will also have the opportunity to unlock the new structural parts.

What does this last sentence mean? That it will be implemented in the Tech Tree?

Ka1deron (Posted )

Hello! It means that you will have the chance to unlock the new structual parts, however, it is too early to talk about the specific dates

5 minutes ago, NegativeStance said:

With the amount of decor and parts you receive from the last founders event my storage was almost full. Is there anyway to give us maybe +10 storage slots from one of the rewards or make some of the parts not take up storage space. 

I think Gaijin should include some extra slots as you progress through the Battle Pass, if not for the common guy, at least for whoever bought the Pass (since they sure will receive every single item).

Edited by lucashc90
  • Upvote 6

Happy about new parts, but let me guess you can´t grind out all levels at once ? 
Weekly challenges and daily challenges? 

Ah well better than nothing:)

Edit: Whoops can´t read:P 
yeah dailys and weeklies confirmed

Edited by SirArkady
  • Confused 1

BTW: update next Thursday or this Sunday? I need to prepare my wallet.

Ka1deron (Posted )

lucashc90, the next update shouldn't be expected this week, but the work is in its final stages, so stay tuned:)
  • Like 2

Really, really, really, dissapointed, a battle pass, for stuff that is THIS important for the over all meta and balancing... i guess you guys dont really care afterall...

Ka1deron (Posted )

Kizion, the next update will include a number of important balance changes as well. Actually, we plan to open the test server once again:)
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 5

6 minutes ago, lucashc90 said:

BTW: update next Thursday or this Sunday? I need to prepare my wallet.

This mean monday 100% so the daily and weekly missions can start correctly . I like this way of leveling , with founder faction was easy to level up and you are not forced to play the game for hours , even if i do it anyway :) 

• Upvote 1

yes and no,

to make the best parts as last is logic but how can it be you devs choose those last to unlock as best?

Is it because you know most players like the "old mad max style" way more... why not give the game more love into that direction.

Or is it because you want more people to get High tech SciFi.... so your game is ruined even more....

Edited by ZWC
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, UnknowNSkiLL said:

More bad mechanics & unfair offers for f2p players that effect there game play by make it harder to obtain anything.

Crossout: Free to play, Beta 4 years, slow motion development, not fix ordinary problems (maybe some), develop new ways to gain money by **** the gameplay, lie on players about there actions, mechanics under the table that effect gameplay. packs after pack & more crap packs, unbalanced items into the game, pay things into the game about anything that make it pay to win, very bad leading content. Conclusion problematic leadership, bad people.

The only positive its the base structure of the game, the starting idea that feel mad max like but they add items of star wars that conflict with its self & will never be balanced.

man you can't have everything for free , say thanks for the free items you get from this event , for the rest that is not free you can buy them from the market 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, UnknowNSkiLL said:

More bad mechanics & unfair offers for f2p players that effect there game play by make it harder to obtain anything.

You want to play a free game and save up on the dev's payroll, sure you need to work extra. A little "thank you devs" is welcomed from time to time you know? They don't work for free.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the new parts.

Hope the next big project are new relic guns.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Will other Founder parts from last event be accessible in this event?

Ka1deron (Posted )

Hello! During this event you will be able to get new parts for Firestarters, Dawn's children and Steppenwolfs

God dammit... So they are not parts for the factions after all, bye hype :lol:

Btw if you guys are going to use the battle pass as the new method to add content to the game, it's a good idea to add some sort of currency obtained with it's levels that lets you buy the next one without spending real cash, there are a few games that go for that route and are doing pretty well, and focus the cash income on cosmetic and not gameplay affecting stuff 

Edited by xCrossFaith
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

Hello

Is it like Founders? 

Than it is a easy way to obtain all stuff, and you get a :good: from me. 

Maybe before introduce new dawn childrens stuff, may buff there movement part back where it belong. 

I dont think DC would be that scifi hightech highend and give there soldiers a movement parts what can barely fly and have no thrust. 

Edited by Lebensklinge

Ka1deron (Posted )

Hello! The difference between this one and previous event is that there was a new faction's parts available back then. Now it's not about the new faction, but rather about the new unique parts for already existing ones:)
  • Confused 1

Fire your head of development and balancing. They are inept. These new parts are just symbol manipulation, a stat change here or there. They are a dropdown list being selected to Legendary rather than Epic. There have been several dozen packs released since I last saw a patch that actually balanced anything. Physics aren't fixed. Wedges are the full meta now that the playerbase knows the devs don't care about the physics. Sidehovers have ruined gameplay and balance for many ranged weapons. There is nothing innovative or truly good that's been changed since 2016 except graphics. 

Ka1deron (Posted )

AFluffyBadger, hello! We plan to include a number of changes to the in-game balance in the next update. We also plan to launch a new stage of open testing very soon - and there will be some details about the things you have mentioned in your post
  • Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 3
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Rageworks said:

Will other Founder parts from last event be accessible in this event?

I think those are 2 different events... maybe the Founders will come back next year or next semester like Knight Riders were doing.

Woow Battel Passz hátulról elképesztő. akkor fizet, amikor játszik. természetesen nincs hír az új ereklye fegyverekről, lassan eldobhatja uránt !! 

Edited by Dody_Rossy
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, AFluffyBadger said:

Fire your head of development and balancing. They are inept. These new parts are just symbol manipulation, a stat change here or there. They are a dropdown list being selected to Legendary rather than Epic. There have been several dozen packs released since I last saw a patch that actually balanced anything. Physics aren't fixed. Wedges are the full meta now that the playerbase knows the devs don't care about the physics. Sidehovers have ruined gameplay and balance for many ranged weapons. There is nothing innovative or truly good that's been changed since 2016 except graphics. 

I partialy agree... we do need to adress the wedge problem but the new DC cabin will not be able to be used in sidehovers and the game HAS improved since its birth with each year imho. Packs pays the dev team because the game is free and if the game was that aweful no one would still be playing it, so how about tone it a bit down on the cmplains so you can be taken more seriously next time?

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

Huh, so Targem and the cowboys of the Wild Dollars finally told us what we wanted to know, honestly another battle pass ain't a bad idea, what's a bad idea tho, is the fact we might not be able to test the cabins and new weaponry which ( pray to God this is not gonna happen, but will happen either way cause Targem duh ) will be very unbalanced, last thing we know the weapons deal insane dmg, send you to space, give you a lesson in philosophy before one shotting you straight to the "quit to desktop" button, they start singing "Never gonna give you up" while you do a 1v6 clutch, or the perks are more broken than that 2000 years old chinese vase i dropped the other day. The new cabs might make lots of new kinds of meta also, which will obsolete the old meta, like new dogs traveling at ludricous speed with the fire starter cab, a whopping 10000000000 km/min, bunkers and dog builds abusing the heck of the aegis cab and becoming the next thing close to Iron Man and new bunker builds with the steppenwolf cab... or art builds cause why not, is a good cab for them ngl ( at least some diversity, started to get boring of brick hovers and dog build shenanigans ).

• Haha 3
  • Confused 4
  • Upvote 1