Sign in to follow this  
lethalopz

Looking for 4 or 5 other members to make a new clan

hi everyone ive decided after a few months of jumping clans im really not happy with the leadership of most clans and alot of nooby members who think they have a good clan war setup and leaders dont even understand that , theyre just a Ace trying to get carried and im fed up of constantly joining clans when they want to run 3 or 4 teams and have a max clan of 20 members when they cant even come up with 1 proper team , im experienced i know almost everything there is to know about this game i keep up with the latest news and information about crossout to do my very best , im looking for 4 or 5 serious other players who want to be the best they can and do missions throughout the day make money and upgrade everything , wanting to do clan wars daily ! I want a small group to make 1 team  and 2 extra members just incase they want to take a break or switchout or if they cant make it , i want a team who like scheduled clan wars so we know 100% to be there and more organized clans , if you would like to make the last 6 months of crossout fun and competitive message me! ( and yes crossout is a 50/50 that it wont be able to run and be supported on the upcoming  ps5 , my gamer tag ps4 , lethalnontherun

I know i come off serious but im actually a nice guy and just had to many bad clan experiences even on different games 

I also want to say if your an xxxxxxx or and idiot dont bother ill just bag you out for it and kick you out so better to not waste your time

Edited by lethalopz
Spelling
  • Haha 1

Hi, are you still looking for people?

I recently started playing again after i quit a long time ago, but found it in my library and decided to try and see, and i noticed that its much better now than it was, most bugs i experienced before was gone and i would like to find a clan to play with, not sure what my max PS might be but have mostly epics atm, grinding for legendary takes time, which i have plenty of since im in the high risk group for covid 19 :P 

Sign in to follow this