Been away from the game for about a year and only started playing it again for about a month so that makes me an experienced Ace.

What do I bring to your garage ?

Engineer Level 30 (prestige 3)       Lunatics 10, Nomads 10, Scavengers 10, Steppinwolfs 2, Dawn's Children 4, Firestarters 0(1)

Medals 1345 and just starting to earn trial banners,  Battles in PvP missions 2182,  Battles in raids 680,  Enemies Destroyed 3876

Average kills per battle 1.78

What clan I match up with best: Mature, casual clan with fair playing sportsman attitude.  I am not into clans that are hard core ultra competitive, trash talking or salt mining.   Preferred clan entry requirements any but prefer Engineering level 20 to 30 players 

About me.  I have a general idea on how to build a good ride fit for battle and and enjoy a wide faction verity of builds.  I have 5 unique builds that I find effective with PS between PS 5000 and 8000 but I can play in really low PS starter battles encase you are easing new players to the game.  I prefer US PC servers since I am a mature casual western Canadian gamer.

Other games I play on PC if you are interested are Star Citizen, Space Engineers, and Conan Exiles on official PvE servers.

Edited by ph11p3540

It seems to be the best thing to show up with, getting into a Clan Wars (Tin League) Clan is Crickets.  They really like that, and if you're good with them, you should be pretty sucessful.  They're also the most affordable CW ready weapons.  

• Like 1

Usually the best way to get into clans is to play at high PS. Play decently along with the team and you'll eventually get noticed.

The other day I played for an hour of 16K PS pvp. One hour and I got invited onto two different clans. The next day I played for another hour and got invited into yet another clan! :DD (I said no to them all since I'm not sure if I'm going to commit full-time again).

There are a small number of US continent -based clans. I suggest you try to get to know their players and leaders. Some clans are interested in taking inexperienced players in for training. You should maybe talk to @Bobbill12345 He's an active player and runs an US based silver clan, maybe he can help you.

Bobbill12345 I do not since I do not belong to a clan.  Hard to know what to build when you don't know what is suitable for CW.   I need to check YouTube or some more forum entries on CW builds to get an idea of what is good.  Thanks for jogging my gears with this question.

Edited by ph11p3540

Spedemix  The highest PvP build I can muster is PS 9000.  If you look at my profile that I have left public you will see why.   I will check out your named referal.

Edited by ph11p3540

I am just starting to get an idea of what a typical Clan Wars build looks like.  It starts at PW 9000.   It has a pair of Crickets which I have and a 6x6 Icarus  hover builds which is way out of my league.  I need to find a way of getting at least 6 Icarus.  I got a crazy amount of work to get the parts or gold to get such items.

11 minutes ago, ph11p3540 said:

I am just starting to get an idea of what a typical Clan Wars build looks like.  It starts at PW 9000.   It has a pair of Crickets which I have and a 6x6 Icarus  hover builds which is way out of my league.  I need to find a way of getting at least 6 Icarus.  I got a crazy amount of work to get the parts or gold to get such items.

Look dude for a crickets build I can tell you to use 4 hovers so you can look on exhibition one guy from 002 clan is using that build I got mine same as his and it is working just you need harpy fused for tonage, but 4 hovers is 11k ps, I don't get it what build do you have at 9 ps no armor or what!?