Woodyrojo

[News] Crossout turns 5. Happy Birthday, Wasteland world!

Thank you devs for continuously improving the game and trying to keep up with our demand for new content. Happy bithday Crossout!!!

Edited by non_one
gramatical mistake
  • Like 4

Keep up the good work , You`re doinng great.
Grandpa Hard truck apocalipse is proud.

20157735_1706270379413645_2501553390293327302_o.jpg

• Upvote 3

If I'd have to point out my 5 favorite things in the game, I would say the large variety of parts we can build anything from (really, just check how creative people are!), the lots and lots of different weapons that I just love to shred enemies with, the atmosphere and style of this game that I'm a really big fan of, the special events like Battlefield or Steel Championship, and of course my friends that I can play together with.
I have been playing this game for a long time, most of the time not even battling, just building with stuff in my garage, and these are the things that kept me playing. I love Crossout, it is one of my most played games of all time.

Edited by GoliathGamer
  • Like 2

Happy birthday Crossout! Been playing since mid-2017 regularly and I'm in love with this Lego styled Mad max game! And let's hope that it remains alive and well going for another 5 at least! Love specially the building and optimization part!

BTW, my most sincere congratulations for starting to address some of the problems that have been plaguing this game for some time. Good job and keep this path!

Edited by Velaryon1007
  • Like 1

Happy 5th brithday Crossout and hello Crossout team!
You asked us what do we enjoy and I will answer what i enjoy about Crossout!
Things i love about crossout:

• 1) The stile of  the game. I love how all the items look and how tetailed they are, makes you connected to the world.
  • 2) Getting new items. Its not easy, but when you have worked hard and long for that item that you wanted, it feels realy awarding.
  • 3) The battlebass. (I didnt get the latest battlepass, but) If you buy something, it loses the meaning. However, the battlepass gives you the opurtunity to work for the items and makes it rewarding to get them, and with that, makes it fun.
  • 4) Play with friends. Its cool, that we can play with our friends and not have any downsides. And if you want, you can mke a fusion with your friend and have a huge strong vhericle.
  • 5) The community. Everyone is cool and helpfull, giving informatsion chatting and having fun.
  • 6 (BONUS)) The events. Every now and then, crossout has these events, where you can get decos for plaing fun and new gamemodes, like the drone day. They are realy fun! 

With respect,

-spoockybro

It`s like a childs play xD
"Alright kids name 5 things you like.":D

Well, I never really grow out of childish behaviour:P

- stratigically destroying parts of enemies and leave them in the dust, crippled.

- build your own individual car

- new lighting features

- the logical crafting method going from rare to legendary

- the communication between Devs and player base in the latest months

Honourable Mention

- the possibility of the return from Chase raid? (April 1st or 2nd 2019 R.I.P.)

Happy birthday Crossout!

This game will be bestseller and GOTY someday. I hope that day are coming soon.

Edited by VisceraCleaner
  • Like 1

Happy birthday Crossout, the updates were nice but 1 thing for sure I really miss and breaks my heart is CK shop

XO Devs Please bring back CK weapon shop again like console soon :crying:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 years of playing and I still cant put it down, happy birthday Crossout.

Creativity 

Uniqueness 

Competitive

Ever changing 

And of course unrivaled fun factor 

Edited by EVAN_WILLIAMS

Happy birthday Crossout !

I just discovered this gem but I'm sure I'll be playing for long. It has a lot of elements I'm a big fan of :

- Awesome Mad Max vibe

- Excellent customisation and building

- Very nice visuals and optimisations for modest machines

- A large variety of gameplay like solo adventure with many missions, PvE and PvP

- Great weapon feeling, sound and design

Overall a really awesome game I'm only sad to not have known about it earlier.

Happy 5 great years since the game born. And happy 5 fantastic 3 years since OBT came out for all the players who are here (me). This has been the best game i have ever played. Thanks for all the greates moments and all the fun that this game has give us. Keep going with your fantastic ideas and we will make this game better.

This game clearly has it's flaws that need to be worked on, but  we can't deny how unique it is and  the ABSURD ammount of potential it still has, I really hope it's development takes the right turn and some point and makes it stand out as the hidden gem it can be 

Now talking about my personal best points of the game: 

- It's universe and lore, it's a bit of a shame is shown more by forum stories than in-game, but it has a really appealing atmosphere, would gladly take a story driven single player game about it for sure

- The freedom when building, if you can imagine something, as long as you have the parts and enough energy, you can do it, which is awesome! 

- I have to mention the Adventure mode, I know it's not a priority and it's a shame it won't be expanded any further, but damn... Some sort of big open world just fits so nice in this game...  One of my highest hopes about this game is to see a open world with all the pvp maps connected between them at some point.. 

- The general art style, the concepts for the vehicles, faction leaders, maps and so on are great, got one of the pictures in the fan kit as a wallpaper for quite a long time :P 

- The communication between the dev team and the players with posts it's quite constant, and gives a glimpse of what's coming and what ideas are being worked on

Craft, ride, destroy... And keep expanding this to the level it for sure deserves and can reach! :good:

• Like 3

My fav. element no.1 is exhibition, i love building stuff in crossout and getting compliments about my builds. no.2 favorite element are devs that try to fix problems in game and add new features for us to enjoy, balancing game like crossout doesnt look easy because of each weapon having own physics and perks. no.3 are different movement parts, i really appreciate having all kind of vechicles in one game. No.4 are stickers and vechicle customization. and finally number 5 i wasnt able to decide so here are next things that make crossout my fav. gamechat settings that allow you to text your clan, teammates or whole squad separately. free stuff from in-game events, free crossout stuff from youtubers, i also love that devs give us compensation (free premium) when they have issues with servers..  yeah i can write about how much i like crossout for hours. this is going to be all from me, thanks for reading and have great rest of the day 

image.png

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Happy birthday CrossOut

It's been 1 year since I joined the universe and it's been a roller-coaster ride. Going from 0 garage to 4 relics and $75,000 while maintaining 4.5 KDR is been a thrill, especially with less that $60 USD investment into the game. Going from white Chords to playing in top 10 of CW teams and winning within the year is a thrill. 

What I really enjoy is the complexity of the game, how deep the mechanics go. Let me explain:

1) Incredibly rich meta with rock/paper/scissors end game in CW. There is always a sacrifice that you need to make and that sacrifice is an opportunity for someone. You build against Typhoon hovers, you lose against dogs, you build against dogs you lose against crickets, etc. You have to master multiple weapon platforms and play upwards of 3 builds well to change every CW session.

2) Very powerful builder/customization. No other game has this type of a building option other than Minecraft (and minecraft is boring). This building foundation is so deep that it really shows in Point 1 if you are good or are bad at it. Constant updates and improvements to one's build are so critical in player's growth and adaptation of play-style. Everything is customization and tailored to individual, again nothing like this exists in other games. Mech Warrior comes close but it's still quite limited comparitevly.

3) High skill-cap weapons. There are many platforms that are used by select individuals very well but are not completely overpowered where a new player can purchase it and just start killing people. A great example is a Scorpion. People think it's overpowered until they purchase it and then insta sell it.... Months of practice are required to perfect skill with weapon classes.

4) Amazing cosmetics, effects and environments. The game is very, very pretty. So much detail goes into the exhausts, hollograms, and other cosmetic items. Absolutely gorgeous weather effects, night/day zones and other cosmetics. All accessible for in game currency and not locked behind a pay wall.

5) In game open market. This feature is a thrill. I used to love the open market in Diablo 3 but then it was shut down. This here is a great example of a market that's executed well. It really allows people to put their trader hats on and earn money not by just playing the game but by foreseeing and guessing behaviour. This open market allows you to buy any item and not have to buy into the game to partake in the latest exciting experiment with latest weapons or cabins. Absolutely great execution.

Edited by SlightlyNoobish

Happy Birthday, Crossout! I send my best wishes to all the riders, throughout the Wasteland!

Crossout, I first met you when you were still in your "terrible twos". What a fresh young upstart you were.

You have grown so much in this time, as many of us have grown with you.

The things that I really enjoy about the game are...

I really enjoy the freedom of building and the variety of parts. I, also, really like that there are two levels of skill-sets that affect the outcome of the battle - the ability to craft a ride, and the ability to use it. The speed of gameplay and quick matches is also quite nice. Finally, I would like to say that you have done a wonderful job with the sound and atmosphere in the Wasteland.

Crossout may not be perfect, yet. But it truly is a ambitious work with really unique gameplay opportunities.

Cheers! / Salud! / Prosit! / За здоровье!

Neat!

2016%20(1).jpg

I'd never seen this before.  Sorry I missed it.  I would totally dress up as a Nomad for a Con.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, psiberzerker said:

I'd never seen this before.  Sorry I missed it.  I would totally dress up as a Nomad for a Con.

I don't need a cosplay to look like a Founder, I will just show up in my everyday clothes :DD

Edited by lucashc90
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

5 years, damn, that a really long time this game has been out for, can't believe it's still going!
My 5 favorite things from this game are definetely:

• The unique building mechanics, no other game i ever played has the same build mechanics as this!
  • Bedlam: I love hanging out in Bedlam, making new friends and just generally having a good time and beating up bullies.
  • The community and everything it's doing. Not only have i made a lot of my friends in this game but also met some really talented people!
  • The Exhibition: I feel like the game wouldn't be the same for me without it, i get so many ideas from there and i also love to see it when people enjoy the Vehicles i put on there aswell! I always test random vehicles out while waiting for a match to start!
  • The updates, i love what you are doing with the game and every time something new comes it i get hooked on it just like when i first started the game, the Pass is also one of my favorite additions, altough disliked by many, i love it, it gives me a great sense of progression and accomplishment!

Keep doing what you are doing! Love the game and i hope we see many more years!

• Like 1

After three years of playing, here is what is keeping me playing :

- The overall graphic style (UX, environments, 3D models);

- The different game modes available;

- The unique "build your own vehicle" concept;

- The ever growing list of parts available to build stuff;

- Miniguns and Crossbows.

Keep it up, Joyeux Anniversaire Crossout :)

Edited by C_Geremy
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, psiberzerker said:

Neat!

2016%20(1).jpg

• Upvote 1

Just so you guys know. This is my favorite game I've ever played. It's got crafting, a market, pvp, building, dynamic part removal, clans, challenges, brawls, and races. All this pretty much satisfies what I want in a game. Keep up the good work!

• Like 1