[Update] [PS4] Crossout 1.97. Doomsday cars

5 hours ago, SickWithIt said:

I have invested alot of money in this game so I will continue to play however its not that fun when your weapons can so easily be stripped by any player that has a clue what they are doing...  For the life of me I cannot understand why All Weapons cannot have more durability... Make it so players can last until their build gives out... i don't get it... why even armor our builds anymore when weapons won't last long enough to reap the benefits of a well armored build? 

Hey i just thought a lot like you.

I mean i dont get why should i bother to do a whole lot of heavy armour , which rises the ps more than needed, and often limits the shooting angles of my weapons... Only to see losing the weapons nowadays held with few paperclips as they lack so much durability.

Then i can just cruise around, without guns,  being an moving target to get points from shooting at me, and/or limp around all crippled and survive through the game time.

Sure "you" can tell me that i need to learn to shield my weapons moe but this aint about that at all. I want durable weapons i can shoot at all possible directions, covering as wide sector as i can.  Rather than having to try to steer the car all over all the time with somewhat fixed gun.

So all i can is to go go storage and sort weapons by durability and then the strongest ones that move the most, regardless of ps and slap it on any ps build.

6 hours ago, SickWithIt said:

I have invested alot of money in this game so I will continue to play however its not that fun when your weapons can so easily be stripped by any player that has a clue what they are doing...  For the life of me I cannot understand why All Weapons cannot have more durability... Make it so players can last until their build gives out... i don't get it... why even armor our builds anymore when weapons won't last long enough to reap the benefits of a well armored build? 

Use Turrets and Wheeled Drones and hide the boxes under the Cabin between the Frames. Use Caucasus fused for Durability. Use Cannons and Cannon related Weapons. Never stop moving, never stop and fire, keep moving every second. The best defense is Speed.

It just dont go like that.

If you like machineguns, or in examole autocannons, you dont just switch to drones or whatever. Instead you want the weapons you like, to stay on and no "well you just adapt to another" mentions will help.

• 4 months later...
Guest Guest101

Hello! This is still not working, the turning radius of armoured tracks was increased, not reduced.. Will you ever address this?

• 5 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.