i have logged before, for a couple of time, now login is impossible.

checked firewall, i've tried even with totally disabled firewall

i have flushed the DNS

Pinging shards.crossout.net  - all ok!

whats going wrong? :17:

After she left, I did a few things around the house she'd asked me to do to get them out of the way, showered, and threw on a pair of shorts and a T-shirt. I figured I would just chill tonight and watch some TV. Lying there, I replayed Mom's words and couldn't help smiling.

I had no doubt that was Mom's green light to go for it, without being awkward about it. Her words had put me in a better mood. Because of my father's xxxx, I had promised Mom that I would be better and hold to values he never had, but she had officially let me off the hook.

Not that I wouldn't have had Jen over tomorrow anyway, but Mom giving me her blessing removed any feelings that I wasn't doing the right thing watch webcam girls xx show here - https://sexchat.bar/.

She was right. I had earned it, sitting home whacking off while all my friends had already been getting laid and having fun. Even Sam, the indifferent tomboy who didn't give a rat's **** what she looked like or what people thought of her, had found guys to mess around with.

Edited by rothayato

I have just check. Game server is ok.

Have you check your antivirus' firewall as well as windows' firewall?

Sometimes I get lag out at login, which happens.

Password check? Or try reset password.   

12 hours ago, rothayato said:

i have logged before, for a couple of time, now login is impossible.

If issue repeated, please, check connection and attach logs and screenshots

d27e77d5d803a7f1bfc39e826640.png