[Update] [PC] Crossout 0.11.40. Doomsday cars

Woodyrojo

30 minutes ago, SpeedyGonzaleo said:

Can you post any evidence of this situation I really want to see this.

because i didn't had armor over the wheels and you know bigfoot have lot of space from wheel to where is attached so the frame was visible and in 1 shoot of scorpion destroy 3 frames on left side and all 4 bigfoot wheels were gone , you don't need evidence but logic , no frame no wheels :)

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

14 minutes ago, NegativeStance said:

I’ll just leave this here 

image.jpg

Yay finally a mandrake buff think they little over did it though...

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

8 minutes ago, Darthkermit said:

Yeah pretty much, Clarinet Tow also got unmentioned impulse buff

But I noticed that on the hover it's not like that, looks like on spider porcs has bigger impact.

6 minutes ago, RYANCQQPER said:

because i didn't had armor over the wheels and you know bigfoot have lot of space from wheel to where is attached so the frame was visible and in 1 shoot of scorpion destroy 3 frames on left side and all 4 bigfoot wheels were gone , you don't need evidence but logic , no frame no wheels :)

That's interesting :lol:

• Like 1

Love the new Garage/Barn.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, not_trisa133 said:

Mass reduction for cabins bug still isn’t fixed. It works in garage but still doesn’t work in battle making you over tonnage!!!

This has been reported to the appropriate section multiple times already!!!! 

you’ve been reminded here several times too. When is this going to be fixed?

And that is why we dont get reduce mass fusion on any new cabin, they know its a bug and instead of fixing it they just avoid to use it on new cabins.

• Upvote 4

"Submit a bug report for reduced mass cab issue". It was submitted and accepted twice way back in FEBRUARY, then submitted multiple other times. I personally have 6 or 7 cabs with a perk that ruins my builds, thousands of coins on bugged cabs. It's a great perk but if it can't be fixed then refund coins please, thanks. 

Screenshot_2020-06-04-08-16-56.png

Screenshot_2020-06-04-08-17-49.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, SpeedyGonzaleo said:

Do you mean, this?

The original Fortunes had impulse like that..they removed it. OP Porcs get more OP every update, 3-energy easy button. Maybe on PC it isn't an issue, but on console there's more ground vehicles because it's harder for most to use sideways hovers. Everyone and their mom has Porcs on PS4 and we should get our own console nerf like we got with drones.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

55 minutes ago, xXMrSkeletonXx said:

because it's harder for most to use sideways hovers

Why do you think like that? It's not harder than on pc at least on ps4. Porcs are fine don't need to do anything!!! That's a relic weapon ,must be strong.

Edited by SpeedyGonzaleo
  • Confused 5
  • Upvote 1

Doomsday makes zero sense to actively grind for if you dont pay for the game ... i dont mind pay to win games, but i have to say (only been here a few months so i could be wrong) there are less incentives in this game than any other i have ever joined if you dont have a paid pass. 

And for the people that used to grind badges to make a buck, well ... you just got screwed lol

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 3

1654344877_screenshot-200604-150309(2364

u devs took out 1.200 kilo out of my best build in order to lower the center of mass....on a non meta under preforming build. nice balance
110165335_screenshot-200604-150729(24731

i'm sure i lose all of the guns now in 1 shot... nice buff on tracks devs..
have been using small tracks for years... the on the rails effect is still there nothing mechanically chanced 
if u skid out it means u go to fast , u hold W all the time... witch can be considered a driver error ( i call them super aced small track drivers ) W ace :)
now i lose all the guns to 1 shot to a op hover. in stead of 2 shots..

players can lower the center of mass them if needed ...
result of dev lowering the center of mass : anything on 8 tracks or more will get wiped in 10k ps and u have to take out 100kg per track of armor on a pre patch non meta under preforming build.

it means u broke small tracks in a way that any car having more than 6 of them is gonna get wiped for its power-score

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, RikerGM said:

And for the people that used to grind badges to make a buck, well ... you just got screwed lol

You can't grind a weekly capped resource, electronics, plastic, copper you can grind but have to have/buy fuel, I cap badges in a day or two, but this only strengthens your argument as now you get less resource per capped badge resource, however less resource means price will probably rise giving approximate same value, but that's still to be determined

• Confused 2

Anyone else else is experiencing overweight problems that are not explainable with the changes mentioned in the patch notes?

Edited by Anraton

What about the workbench cost from before the Patch? 
Legendary workbench 1080 coins for 15 Parts = 72 coins per part and now just 15 coins per Part ???
Refund please?

Kind off a massive rip off losing 855 coins per legendary workbench?

@Woodyrojo @Ka1deron

Edited by SirArkady

Woodyrojo (Posted )

SirArkady, it's a bug that will be fixed.
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

32 minutes ago, RikerGM said:

You don't have to spend them on Structure Parts.  You can still spend them on everything else, or whatever Structure Part it is this week.

How is this even confusing?  Look at the badge Exchange.  Nothing's been taken off, they just added something for a limited time.  Do you just like to feel screwed?

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, SirArkady said:

What about the workbench cost from before the Patch? 
Legendary workbench 1080 coins for 15 Parts = 72 coins per part and now just 15 coins per Part ???
Refund please?

Kind off a massive rip off losing 855 coins per legendary workbench?

@Woodyrojo @Ka1deron

if you had bought workbench space before the patch, they get added as "prepaid" so you dont need to pay to craft, but theres a bugg in the system that they dont get used.

It prolly get fixed in this weekend I guess... well hope.

I got 6 special prepaid slots left on lunatics and they cant be used cause of a bugg..

but I dont understand why they removed the renting of workbenches and replaced with pay now, the renting of 15 slots or wahtever should jsut say as it was, there is no point butchering the game like this.

if they added the pay now as a adition, so you can either pay now for 1 craft or choose to buy several slots would be nicer

• Upvote 2

Love the look of the Aura fenders, they'll fit right in with my Avia Double Slopes, but what am I supposed to do with 3 of them?  They're fenders, they should come in pairs, like wheels.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, psiberzerker said:

Love the look of the Aura fenders, they'll fit right in with my Avia Double Slopes, but what am I supposed to do with 3 of them?  They're fenders, they should come in pairs, like wheels.

second set of 3 on lvl 14

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Anraton said:

second set of 3 on lvl 14

Yeah, i saw that, but they could have just 2, and 4.  Instead of 3, and 3.  That just doesn't make sense.

236ED3BFFEB94F0A6D34A08C828BB4CEB333355FLook great, though.  (Not that I need more than 2, it just bothered me.)

Edited by psiberzerker

2 hours ago, xXMrSkeletonXx said:

"Submit a bug report for reduced mass cab issue". It was submitted and accepted twice way back in FEBRUARY, then submitted multiple other times. I personally have 6 or 7 cabs with a perk that ruins my builds, thousands of coins on bugged cabs. It's a great perk but if it can't be fixed then refund coins please, thanks. 

Screenshot_2020-06-04-08-16-56.png

Screenshot_2020-06-04-08-17-49.png

few other users have submitted the same bug months ago, still not fixed.

But they'll gladly allow the broken fusion to go on without notice.

FIX THIS DAMN BUG!

• Upvote 5

Really dont like the direction of the update. Like everything passive is so no sense thing based on players in a radius. Why does a gun get stronger with enemies n a radius? And the cabin passives are just op (at least the medium and heavies).

More score on tracks just sucks. The game needs to go less score bloat so we have better queue times and you get less screwed when fighting higher score players. This patch is the opposite. More op stuff, more score. And when the match maker fails and you fight people 1k+ higher score, they just have a massive advantage because they got the god tier cabin for free. I've always been against ps systems, so the more balanced things are at the same score the better. This patch just did the opposite. I have to intentionally reduce my score just because I hate how the game plays at higher score and now I just lost my tracks.

Oh. and no hover nerf. Or boring shotgun wedges nerf. Sick.

• Confused 7

7 hours ago, *Zhetesh said:

When skinner will be 1 energy? 

for the cost of 2 energy every kapkan can have 6 harpoons working at the same time... For 2 energy every build can have one harpoon ... 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Mad_Lancer said:

for the cost of 2 energy every kapkan can have 6 harpoons working at the same time... For 2 energy every build can have one harpoon ... 

It's a CC.  Skinner has more Control.  What gets me is you practically need 2 Skinners to tow 1 (Decent sized) Car, but Kapkan can control up to 6 targets.  (Including Drones, which is nice.)

However, with CC, it's not about shear numbers like it is for Damage.  In an MMO, a Tank can have a single target Taunt, and a multi-target (AoE) Root.  The bread, and butter CC is the Taunt, because it takes 1 Target (Like a Boss) and takes it's Aggro, so the rest of the party can Kill It.

There's not much Coop in Crossout, which is why CCs like Kapkan aren't as pivotal to gameplay as they are i an MMO.  Basically, players use them Selfishly, instead of for team Support.  So, they get squandered, mos Kapkans just sit there, waiting for somebody to drive bye.

If they don't, it's a waste of weight, Energy, and Ammo.  Skinner is to take someone for a ride, and it's ranged.  Those are 2 major advantages over Kapkan.

• Confused 4