[Update] [PC] Crossout 0.11.40. Doomsday cars

Woodyrojo

1 hour ago, psiberzerker said:

You don't have to spend them on Structure Parts.  You can still spend them on everything else, or whatever Structure Part it is this week.

How is this even confusing?  Look at the badge Exchange.  Nothing's been taken off, they just added something for a limited time.  Do you just like to feel screwed?

I dont believe i mentioned structured parts or being confused (though you sure seem to be), but clearly you haven't been paying attention to the new exchange rates in there. Not a huge ordeal of course, just a very heavy 1 sided pay to win game, today more so than yesterday.
Before you blow a gasket go have a cupcake princess 

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, RikerGM said:

I don't believe i mentioned structured parts, but clearly you haven't been paying attention to the new exchange rates in there.

I mentioned structure parts, because being able to Craft them is a big deal.

Having to adjust your income really isn't.  They needed adjustment, because the value of Copper was cut in half, since Christmas.  Now, Copper only costs 70, which is you're paying attention to the Values on the Market in the last 6 Months, means the Exchange rate makes that (The easiest resource to Farm) a lot more profitable.

Maybe you're just looking at Plastic?  IDK, but we've never, EV VEr been able to craft a single Structure Part.  i can't overstress how revolutionary this is.

3 minutes ago, RikerGM said:

Not a huge ordeal of course, just a very heavy 1 sided pay to win game, today more so than yesterday.

Run the numbers again.  I think you'll find that it's just different resources that are profitable.  The websites that track that, in realtime have probably already adjusted to the changes, automatically.  Check there, and take the knot out of your panties.

5 hours ago, AFluffyBadger said:

Nice, some Epic cabs with a 2000 coin crafting cost which are by all practical means; inferior to pack cabins. The only things any of these cabs have going for them is their perks, they don't really carry more, they aren't any faster, they don't have any extra energy, and the best one buffs dog meta which is some of the worst degenerated cerebral sludge plaguing clan wars. 

This is the castrated cabin update.

Also, wedge fix and balance pass, Please. I cannot play missions when they are full of dragonfly hovers, droners, and wedges using blights and shotguns, this image.png.98b5b3b653cff2f8810925be157a1b is literally unplayable for any hamster not training for an Olympic 100 meter dash on the meta wheel. I do not even bother to play this game for anything other than clan wars because of how intolerable missions and raids have been for at least a year. 

They didn't give 13 energy to legendary cabin to keep some balance with epic cabins and f2p players. The perk is their main strengh.

And devs said this is mainly a content update and that a balance update is already on its way.

Not sure what is wrong with raids, I farm them pretty much every day without issue.

• Upvote 2

Cohort cabin is just terrible! useless ability and 11 energy ///////////ON LEGENDARY CABIN///////// stop bullying heavy cabin players into playing light cabins dammit darn it.

I already see abusers running squad grifon cabins constantly invisible flanking everyone bypassing detectors even.

Do not appriciate bumper nerfs. If you want to stop griefers from using them as armor in low PS just raise PS dammit. These parts are essential to protect guns in high PS.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8

6 minutes ago, Charlie9204 said:

The perk is their main strength.

Right, notice that the perks are activatible, and provide unique buffs that could be provided by a Module, for added Weight, and Energy cost.  The Shield might be 1 Energy (Being a quarter of Aegis, roughly) but Cohort's is a team Buff, that could cost as much as 6 Energy, if you're going to craft it as a module.  Up to 30% Damage resistance for everyone in Line of Sight?  If you stick together, in a Mission, and everyone has heavy Cabins, that's one hell of a tanky team to steamroll with.  

We're all maybe a few days away from the Battle pass pay-to-preview guys showing us how Griffon will revolutionize gameplay, but that's stating to look like the most OP of the bunch, on paper.  It just breaks Verifier, which costs 1 Energy.  think about that, a 12 Energy cabin, that makes Verifier (A Founder's Legendary) obsolete, for 0 Energy.

Cohort could have been Humpback, and 12 Energy.  That would have been legendary enough.  I expect some nerfs, real soon, but anyone can have all 3.  Legendary cabins, in the next 3 months, without having to Fuse them.

Not bad for 9.99.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

10 hours ago, Woodyrojo said:

Hatchet

• PS reduced from 24 to 12.
  • Durability reduced from 40 to 31 pts.
  • Mass reduced from 60 to 42 kg.
  • The part no longer lets damage through.

But nothing on Large Plow allowing melee impacts through. The 90% melee resist acts like 10% chance to let melee pass through!! Nothing quite like loosing your front frame or oppressor engine from a direct frontal impact fresh from a spawn to a scavenger raider who often doesn't even have a bumper!!

screenshot-200413-113201(-116 66 -1545).jpg

screenshot-200323-002622(51 20 269).jpg

screenshot-200318-115046(-193 23 -935).jpg

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, psiberzerker said:

No knot in my panties, they are far too pretty to mess up. 
You are making a lot of assumptions, fair enough that is your choice .... copper and scrap will never be an issue, it inexpensive and very easy to farm.
What you should try to do is to look at this new adjustment from not spending a dime on the game .... that is the majority of the Crossout marketing strategy as well (play for free) and the new update "this might change" has cut earning potential in half on the more valuable resources.

Again, if that was the only change, ok, that is just how it is .... 
But on top of the above they are basically flipping the finger at anyone not paying 10 bucks pr month .... 10 bucks is nothing of course. 

I am not really affected as im too old to care and only play super casually, but may those 75 levels are heavy one sided lol, 

I do hear what you are saying, i just have a different point of view

I mentioned structure parts, because being able to Craft them is a big deal.

Having to adjust your income really isn't.  They needed adjustment, because the value of Copper was cut in half, since Christmas.  Now, Copper only costs 70, which is you're paying attention to the Values on the Market in the last 6 Months, means the Exchange rate makes that (The easiest resource to Farm) a lot more profitable.

Maybe you're just looking at Plastic?  IDK, but we've never, EV VEr been able to craft a single Structure Part.  i can't overstress how revolutionary this is.

Run the numbers again.  I think you'll find that it's just different resources that are profitable.  The websites that track that, in realtime have probably already adjusted to the changes, automatically.  Check there, and take the knot out of your panties.

• Confused 1

unwanted bumper nerfs, I really cant see where this even comes from. A reverse would be good.

I open the game and see a vehicle with augers, but augers have been ignored entirely again. Despite actually being part of the firestarters faction that this event is all about. Well, fast tracks got buffed beyond what they needed, guess we'll use those then...

• Upvote 5

Its just me, or tracks usually feel way less responsible? In fact this change looks like backfired, and they seem to turn way worse on the move...unless you go like 5-10kmh which is hardly the way you would play small, medium or even the armored tracks... Also more weight means less armor (with higher PS!), so maybe buff their hp at least? Or revert the weight&tonnage changes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

13 minutes ago, psiberzerker said:

Right, notice that the perks are activatible, and provide unique buffs that could be provided by a Module, for added Weight, and Energy cost.  The Shield might be 1 Energy (Being a quarter of Aegis, roughly) but Cohort's is a team Buff, that could cost as much as 6 Energy, if you're going to craft it as a module.  Up to 30% Damage resistance for everyone in Line of Sight?  If you stick together, in a Mission, and everyone has heavy Cabins, that's one hell of a tanky team to steamroll with.  

We're all maybe a few days away from the Battle pass pay-to-preview guys showing us how Griffon will revolutionize gameplay, but that's stating to look like the most OP of the bunch, on paper.  It just breaks Verifier, which costs 1 Energy.  think about that, a 12 Energy cabin, that makes Verifier (A Founder's Legendary) obsolete, for 0 Energy.

Cohort could have been Humpback, and 12 Energy.  That would have been legendary enough.  I expect some nerfs, real soon, but anyone can have all 3.  Legendary cabins, in the next 3 months, without having to Fuse them.

Not bad for 9.99.

Man you are throwing silly ideas like candies. The front shield is to encourage sideway hovers with Nova and make sideway hovers less effective with this cabin. Then we have barrier X and aegis and you want another shield module ? Then a module who gives Cohort perks for 6 energy ? Would you use 6 energy just to have 30% resistance ?  Not a lot of players like to play support and it's not really rewarded with the scoring system.

Verifier is epic module not legendary. But the cabin that counter it is legendary, so not everybody will have the power to make verifier useless. And the anti-verifier perk is 0 energy but cost a lot of PS instead (cabin PS is 2000+).

18 minutes ago, Charlie9204 said:

Would you use 6 energy just to have 30% resistance?  Not a lot of players like to play support and it's not really rewarded with the scoring system.

For the whole team?  Yes, I would.  Probably with a Mandrake for Fire Support, TBPH.  I'll see what i can do with Cohot, and 1 less than maximum energy.

You seem to care a little too much about your score.  I guess encouraging team players is a "Silly" idea to you, so have you ever played an actual MMO?

Edited by psiberzerker
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, psiberzerker said:

For the whole team?  Yes, I would.  Probably with a Mandrake for Fire Support, TBPH.  I'll see what i can do with Cohot, and 1 less than maximum energy.

You seem to care a little too much about your score.  I guess encouraging team players is a "Silly" idea to you, so have you ever played an actual MMO?

I played a lot of MOBA where support was my main role. Heavy cabins all have 1 energy less to compensate their huge tonnage, mass limit, durability, power. I don't know why you are surprised. And score in this game impact directly your reputation and resources, so yes score is important and points are given mainly with damage, last hits, and tasks completion (capture base in PvP, complete an objective in PvE). Supporting isn't encouraged much that's why we don't see a lot of barrier X for example. 

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, Charlie9204 said:

I played a lot of MOBA where support was my main role. Heavy cabins all have 1 energy less to compensate their huge tonnage, mass limit, durability, power. I don't know why you are surprised. And score in this game impact directly your reputation and resources, so yes score is important and points are given mainly with damage, last hits, and tasks completion (capture base in PvP, complete an objective in PvE). Supporting isn't encouraged much that's why we don't see a lot of barrier X for example. 

I agree that supporting & tanking isn't rewarded directly in this game. It will help you win matches though. Although I had a match in which I sadly didn't have a good hit on the enemy, but I drew enough attention of the enemy for my team to slaughter them. Got no win, because I did too little damage ... that's a bit sour...

+1 For fixing the cabin mass reduction bug. I've created my own report a few days ago. It should be an easy bug to fix. Although I never saw how the quality of their codebase is, so fingers crossed on that one!

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Charlie9204 said:

Heavy cabins all have 1 energy less to compensate their huge tonnage, mass limit, durability, power. I don't know why you are surprised.

I'm not.  That's the trade-off, and always has been.  Cohort looks ideal for playing Support, with weapons like Porcupine, Incinerator, Barrier IX (Technically a Turret) and it also penalizes team-mates with too many Drones.  Which I thought a nice touch.

With my incinerator, I plan to get enough points FTW.  "Enough" points.  

41 minutes ago, Charlie9204 said:

I played a lot of MOBA where support was my main role. 

Then you understand the mentality.  There didn't used to be a "Tank" role in Crossout.  Now, it looks like there could be.  Maybe not in rando Missions, but I'm going to have to start Farming uranium at some point.  Playing Support might be a good way to do that.  (However, I'm not decided on the loadout, before the first Cohorts even start to hit the market.)  I see no reason why the Cohort Buff wouldnl;t stack on the Tachyon (20% for a Medium cab, in Line of Sight) Shield, but even if it doesn't, that Tachion might appreciate the DamMit (Damage Mitigation) while his shield is recharging...

Supporting isn't encouraged much that's why we don't see a lot of Barrier X for example. 

It wasn't encouraged at all, before now...  Those of us who actually enjoy playing Support or "Tank" can now.  Even if not for as many points.  

Edited by psiberzerker
  • Upvote 1

nerf hover.   ...
or increase other movement speed and reduce accelerate 
please play game
please listen GM opinion, 

Please tell me what has changed with this update
It just turns cabin of copy paste hover into a griffin
also lance firebug shotgun wedge just makes it easier to plunge
please tell me what worth about track and heavy cabin

Congratulation about That an incompetent devs  are still alive

I enjoyed to kill hover with griffin lancelot

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Cross888 said:

Its just me, or tracks usually feel way less responsible? In fact this change looks like backfired, and they seem to turn way worse on the move...unless you go like 5-10kmh which is hardly the way you would play small, medium or even the armored tracks... Also more weight means less armor (with higher PS!), so maybe buff their hp at least? Or revert the weight&tonnage changes.

The turning radius has been improved, but it does feel less responsive at times now.  I'm not sure if I like the change yet, especially considering that it also comes with nerfs: They now lose more speed during turns (just as I thought would happen)  and their powerscore increase really hurts as well.

Edited by Steel_Artist
  • Upvote 1

Love the new Faction Event format, looking forward to unlocking everything...

Still have to test new parts, wheels, tracks, and Bumpers (bit worried about the Unsolicited Bumber changes)

One Concern jumps out, apologies if this has already been answered...

"The rental of workbenches paid for before the update is still available"

I had ALOT of workbenches rented., in several factions. I flit about, and I only ever rent max number, as it saves Coin in the long-run

But now I have to pay to Craft every time?

Where are the Rental slots I've already paid for, or the Coins I paid?

EDIT : OK, found it. There's a line imbedded in each Crafting slot "Unused benches 8/15" etc. Thanks

Edited by stateofit
found it
  • Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, Steel_Artist said:

The turning radius has been improved, but it does feel less responsive at times now.  I'm not sure if I like the change yet, especially considering that it also comes with nerfs: They now lose more speed during turns (just as I thought would happen)  and their powerscore increase really hurts as well.

As I said earlier they are dumbed down. PS increase is imho totally unjustified. 

• Upvote 3

I can imagine the griffin cab would be really good for loosing the agro from bots. I used to use cloak to get them off my back but they always shoot me after I’ve cloaked now. 

• Upvote 2

Niiiiice thing you did to Tracks!!

It feels great and enhances gameplay bigtime for me. now they are sth else. Thanks for that epic improvment of the game!

The rest looks mostly good too. I had hoped to see the legendary cabins with more energy (14pts). I understand though that this would gave you a great deal of balance issues. buuut maybe still one day somehow? It would give much more possibilities.

• Confused 4
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Kollegoli said:

Niiiiice thing you did to Tracks!!

It feels great and enhances gameplay bigtime for me. now they are sth else. Thanks for that epic improvment of the game!

The rest looks mostly good too. I had hoped to see the legendary cabins with more energy (14pts). I understand though that this would gave you a great deal of balance issues. buuut maybe still one day somehow? It would give much more possibilities.

If you are referring to only 4 hardened tracks or two reinforced tracks then I would agree with you but small tracks have been nerfed HARD with this update.

Instead of maintaining their speed (90 kph) in a wide radius turn they now have a smaller radius turn combined with a significant drop in speed. ANY maintained turning maneuvers using small tracks (or more than 4 hardened tracks) will result in speed dropping off a lot. If you turn left and right again and again with small tracks, or attempt to do circles, your speed will drop from 90 kph to 39-40 kph (prior to the patch this did not happen unless you voluntarily dropped your speed to reduce your turning radius). Using more than 4 hardened tracks will drop your speed from 75 to 65-66 kph while performing the same maneuvers. 

Reinforced tracks (using only two of them) are the only tracks that appear to have received a true buff as they don't slow down while turning and received a 10 kph boost.

Edited by PriorityOne
  • Upvote 4

14 hours ago, *Zhetesh said:

When skinner will be 1 energy? 

when Skinner will be 1 energy and weight 0 KG ,

i totaly agree that Fun and Skill should be encouraged

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, xXMrSkeletonXx said:

"Submit a bug report for reduced mass cab issue". It was submitted and accepted twice way back in FEBRUARY, then submitted multiple other times. I personally have 6 or 7 cabs with a perk that ruins my builds, thousands of coins on bugged cabs. It's a great perk but if it can't be fixed then refund coins please, thanks. 

Screenshot_2020-06-04-08-16-56.png

Screenshot_2020-06-04-08-17-49.png

Bump bump bump! This has been officially submitted and ACCEPTED multiple times on the bug section of the forums, MONTHS ago. Players dumped thousands of in-game coins or real money even into cabins that have a broken perk. Really? Please fix this. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3