[Update] [PC] Crossout 0.11.40. Doomsday cars

Woodyrojo

13 hours ago, DesTut said:

When will you fix the bug with the fusion of reduced mass (mass -17%) of cabins not working on hover builds?

In garage it works, but when ever you go into battle, you can see that the build is overweight for exactly the mass that the fusion was supposed to reduce. (look at the maximum speed, which was supposed to be 75 km/h, but can go maximum up to 70 km/h)

Link to showcase

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.9d4a89fe51566f7b16c994b4

I have seen the dev team give an answer to the question over and over again, THEY KNOW ITS A BUG! and do nothing!

• Upvote 2

Can we expect a refund for the massive price changes to legendary crafting costs?  I have 15+ legendary workbenches rented already which I paid 72 coins for each slot.  You just made them worth 15 coins each, costing me at least 850 coins which I was going to get by crafting legendary items for selling.

• Confused 2

:/ Vehicles basically can't Drift anymore? but i like Drifting.

i'm also not sure i can afford to use Tracks anymore. it's super borderline on whether i can still afford to use them or i'm just not allowed to use Tracks now because i don't have enough other stuff to use with them. so Tracks are borderline nonviable in 2/3 of the game now.
the heavier Tracks ofcourse feel this impact the least, unsurprisingly.

Passive Melee PS/Mass mostly overall increased, but Vehicles still HAVE to have some of them protecting every side of the Vehicle either way, it's just a requirement to have a good Vehicle.
every Vehicle just goes up in PS and Mass but i'm not sure to what end.

Edit: oh right, the new Garage.
i don't like the exposed beams in the Roof of the main Hangar, since it casts a grid of Shadows on your Vehicles and makes it annoying to look at stuff while you're building it. i want a consistent light level around the Vehicle without periodic Shadows, please and thank you.

Edited by taiiat
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, taiiat said:

:/ Vehicles basically can't Drift anymore? but i like Drifting.

Mine skids around just about perfectly.  Bigfoot and Bigram.  Fairly tough, too.  Might want to try lower tier wheels, like Large Wheels instead of Bigfoot, but I find that having the greater Grip forward seems to help swing the tail around.

8 hours ago, SirArkady said:

What about the workbench cost from before the Patch? 
Legendary workbench 1080 coins for 15 Parts = 72 coins per part and now just 15 coins per Part ???
Refund please?

Kind off a massive rip off losing 855 coins per legendary workbench?

@Woodyrojo @Ka1deron

@Woodyrojo What is the bug?  Is it that legendaries are supposed to be 72 coins still or is it that we are going to be getting a 57 coin refund on already purchased legendary crafts?

• Confused 2

This update is NOT what I was expecting. I've spent lots of money playing this game and I'm about ready to give up. Between unbeatable mandrakes, porc barrels on steroids, and the badge exchange? The grind was more than enough for anyone with a life. People have to play this every spare minute they have to make it worth while now.... the badge exchange has made me really sour and I'm not the only one. The xbox crossout page is filled with complaints about the exchange. Seems really unnecessary, you dont mess with a good thing!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

What a stupid Update, i dont know why some people can say wow great? Lets start with some facts:

- got new legendary cabs which had only as difference another buff, unfortunally one light buff with a benefit for the hole team. Before u tried everything to get invisible guys visible and you devs think oh thats not enough, lets put some more stupid stuff in, there is nothing legendary

- you release on xbox (i dont know if its somewhere else) a mandrake with 15000 durability, are you crazy or drunk?

- yesterday each car or hover worked fine to play, today you start a game and you had no chance, meeles are like hell and not controlable, porcupine puts any vehicle like in an earthquake, the crickets are another time stronger, did you test that stuff really, it makes no sence

- you buff some bumper but now it feels like each bumper is nochting, also loosing of hovers got quite faster, why? After some months you bring updates anytime in and fined so many people with it, when you start a discussion like that, people laughing and be happy that they have only benefits. But actually the most guys in high powerscore are i a bad situation. It makes really no more fun to change anything cause devs or some players means each thing need to be buffed or get stronger. Crossout should be a game of skill, kind of building and tactic but now it turns into a paygame which had no clear plan what it reallywants, thats poor.

- new stuff, oh wow we forgot to say the better stuff must been paid, the rest is in some facts maybe better or not to other parts, but the most parts are aviable from a fraction, there is not much new. 

- most poeple want to select their garage, they told it but you ignore it

- you buff stupid the track and wheels are now in benefit

I think other people told also some more bad facts.
Overall dont take this comment wrong, thats the truth and the player who play longer know this. When you read this forum i need to say, here are some answering well and had knowlegde about this game. Others i see who are crying about better people, celebrating updates where they had no overview about the impact what happens to all and spend money in this game, where its not neccersary or senseless. (Example: by Levels as single in Battlepass) You see that also tomorrow when the event starts and after a couple of hours are all parts in cause people think oh i need to buy, to sell it expensive. Devs you should start again at this point, where the game was good, what u do now is not fine.

But i think i will not get a full answer like the others from devs. If possible they will write 2-3 sentences cause i think you are not really care about this. Cause this makes no money and it will told each update. Its so disappointing.

Edited by High_Again87
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

42 minutes ago, BlueishWharf1326 said:

This update is NOT what I was expecting. I've spent lots of money playing this game and I'm about ready to give up. Between unbeatable mandrakes, porc barrels on steroids, and the badge exchange? The grind was more than enough for anyone with a life. People have to play this every spare minute they have to make it worth while now.... the badge exchange has made me really sour and I'm not the only one. The xbox crossout page is filled with complaints about the exchange. Seems really unnecessary, you dont mess with a good thing!

Right.  If you want to add in the structural parts on a little rotation thingy, go for it.  But making the resources worse and on a crappy rotation is garbage.  Leave the resources the same, or at least all always available, and rotate the parts.  Who the heck is going to trade for 10 plastic?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, isaaacparker said:

Who the heck is going to trade for 10 plastic?

The container size for the Market is still 100 Plastic.  If you only have 64, you can trade for 4 stacks of 10, and sell 100 on the Market.

Edited by psiberzerker
  • Upvote 2

I played some games with the Small Tracks and Reapers. I had one build with six tracks and another one with nine tracks plus Golden Eagle.

I felt pretty good about them. Yeah they lose some speed when you turn with them but they don’t flip over when attempting sharp turns. Overall they maintain their speed well enough that you can catch hovers with them too.

The only problem I see with them is how the increased weight results in more fragile crafts. This becomes more of a problem at higher PS ranges where you may need up to nine tracks to cover the tonnage. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, psiberzerker said:

Mine skids around just about perfectly.  Bigfoot and Bigram.  Fairly tough, too.  Might want to try lower tier wheels, like Large Wheels instead of Bigfoot, but I find that having the greater Grip forward seems to help swing the tail around.

i don't have any Biigfoots, i'm using Wheels with lower Grip than that and the Vehicle can essentially only Drift if i'm constantly at 100% Steering Angle and just hold it. if the Steering exits 100% Steering Angle then the Drift immediately ends. (Edit: actually, nevermind, even that doesn't really work for Drifting, a Drift simply gives up even holding the max Steering Angle at roughly 80° traveled)
which is not how Drifting works, when you lose Grip to the ground your Steering is to direct your Vehicles' direction, but the Steering Angle does not determine whether you remain in the Drift.
and i can't Drift with Tracks at all anymore now either, even though Drifting on Small Tracks has been an important strategy to help me perform better against people that have much better Weapons than i do.

it's also annoying because Drifting is the only way to take turns at high speeds outside of hardcore Simulator games where Track Racing rules work - so Wheeled Vehicles now all take turns slower than they did previously, and lose a lot more Velocity in said turn.
in other words, Wheels just got nerfed. (and Tracks not allowed in mid PS Matches anymore, only mid-high and high)

Edited by taiiat
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, psiberzerker said:

You don't have to spend them on Structure Parts.  You can still spend them on everything else, or whatever Structure Part it is this week.

How is this even confusing?  Look at the badge Exchange.  Nothing's been taken off, they just added something for a limited time.  Do you just like to feel screwed?

In my calculations now u get half of plastic, 30% less of wires and 20% less of electronics for the same quantity of badges used before. The most valuable resources.

And you get more than before if you change for the resources that were not useful to exchange. (scrap, copper ...)

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, taiiat said:

which is not how Drifting works

It's not a racing game?  Sorry, but this is more of a combat game, with some driving.  There's no points awarded for holding the drift the longest/closest to the target.

2 hours ago, lamanu said:

The most valuable resources.

The most valuable resources change.  Check the market before you buy/sell.  You're not guaranteed any profit, it's not a stock market simulator either, and you're gambling.

And you get more than before if you change for the resources that were not useful to exchange. (scrap, copper ...)

A friend of mine Sigma saves up for Crates.  Swears by the Pathfinder Container, and that's not changed.  So, try that, or hit up Sigma.

Edited by psiberzerker
  • Upvote 1

The more I test them, the more I'm liking the track changes. Despite losing some speed during turns now (when before I lost none), it still seems that I'm more agile with them which makes up for that minor speed loss.   The powerscore increase is excessive though. Small tracks have higher PS than bigrams and MLs now, how does that make sense?

• Upvote 2

When mi levi will be able to use my flutes?  And annihilators? 

Edited by *Zhetesh
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, psiberzerker said:

There's no points awarded for holding the drift the longest/closest to the target.

there is via that being able to Drive better than most Players helps me against Players largely all with better Weapons than i have. but i'd be able to use maneuverability to reduce the impact of that issue.
losing that capability means less that i can do without having expensive Weapons.

Edited by taiiat
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, taiiat said:

there is via that being able to Drive better than most Players helps me against Players largely all with better Weapons than i have. but i'd be able to use maneuverability to reduce the impact of that issue.

Yeah.  There's definite advantages to that.  Especially for bad melee, and SGW players.  It takes skill, but if they don't have it, just plain out-driving them.

IDK about better weapons.  I mean, I get the best weapons I can afford, and yeah I've taken on Typhoons et al...  Holding the skid isn't really that much of an advantage for me.  Pulling a J turn to get behind them, or right after skipping a Hover over me.  Yeah, I come to a complete stop, but that's with them in my sites, and usually a Fire Puddle at least heading their way.

There's nothing quite as satisfying as nailing a hover with Incinerator, on the move.  I just love that.  Whatever weapons they have, it's that against my armor.  my weapons against their armor, and so on.

Skilled>Build.  (I got wrecked, reapeadedly today by a Phoenix hover, that was just too good at shoot, and scoot.  It was a lot of fun!)

Edited by psiberzerker

22 hours ago, Woodyrojo said:
  • Badges exchange

• The appearance of new products in the store.
  • Ability to unlock structural parts of the “Founders” faction and, in the future, structural parts from other events for Engineer badges

And how about CK unobtainable for other means (on PS4 for example, old CK) or some deluxe exclusive CK (remedy i.e.)

hey hey devs !!! banner Lunatic expert is nice but  cause i not finish him and after calculate you steal me near 130 COINS +- 

Thx for another :100_100_9:

Edited by LOoD
  • Confused 1

Those cabs should have stay epic quality. No need to make them Legendary just for sake of sells of battle pass. People would buy it anyway, but you trashed your gamedesign even more now for just ca$h. Its like you just shat in your kitchen.

Edited by MaduS
  • Upvote 5

I must say the new cabins feel Not legendary, the light one is not bad but the perk only works for your Team when you play in a platoon, the medium one must be exposed to use the shield what i saw in a Stream and well the heavy cab max work good for support but devs give it 12 energy otherwise it is just worse then humpback.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

Width is ok
But the height is not suitable for the current environment

What **** do you want to do?
Without playing game 
ignoring GM's opinion,
anniversary ,it's a joke or something?
only 500 durability

screenshot-200604-171812(25 10 27).jpg

• Confused 5
  • Sad 1

has no worth as legendary 
enough as epic cabin
you wanna get time only for life extension of crossout title ?

• Confused 4