[Update] [PC] Crossout 0.11.40. Doomsday cars

Woodyrojo

5 hours ago, psiberzerker said:

Holding the skid isn't really that much of an advantage for me.

Drifting makes a big difference for me, it allows me to be currently taking fire without just taking all of that Damage to my Weapons. using those non-perpendicular turns that Drifting allows to hide my Weapons when they aren't ready to fire or to point my Weapons where they need to be  while keeping them protected by Armor/Cabin (or just moving around enough that people miss).
borderline no Drifting leaves me mostly left with the creativity bankrupt strategy of putting everything behind 7 layers of Armor. or buying expensive Weapons to match theirs..

or the aforementioned things like taking a turn at higher speed ala allowing non super heavy Vehicles to use their theoretical strengths more

(and then some hours after noticing that non Steering Wheels got indirectly nerfed as well, no longer a benefit to having some on a Vehicle for better stability and control, instead rather the opposite, now having all Steering Wheels is more stable and controllable than having some non Steering - gg)

• Upvote 1

OK, so you people realized the low crafting cost of the legendary parts before i took some advantage :((

Suggestion:

Background color.......not good looking

Also there is a language issue when crafting an item, everything else is in English while the crafting item's title is something else.........

Crossout 0.11.40.142393 6_5_2020 2_38_13 PM.png

• Upvote 1

The Shadows in my garage are very very dark now, makes it hard to see
Also when trying to go to badge exchange there are some errors - i see some russian text in the english version and there is a timer for -1323545646 seconds or whatever

Other than that, im pretty happy about the update ;D

• Upvote 1

"At the end of the week, all outstanding weekly challenges are carried over to the next week. New weekly challenges will unlock automatically as you complete these challenges from last week. "

So, if I won't do boring challenges (for me, that's anything to do with the PvE portion of the game) I will not get my new round of weekly challenges, hence won't be able to finish the season pass in time? Could someone please clarify if that is correct?

13 minutes ago, piottras said:

"At the end of the week, all outstanding weekly challenges are carried over to the next week. New weekly challenges will unlock automatically as you complete these challenges from last week. "

So, if I won't do boring challenges (for me, that's anything to do with the PvE portion of the game) I will not get my new round of weekly challenges, hence won't be able to finish the season pass in time? Could someone please clarify if that is correct?

I can assume it's like the previous SP of the Founder, you'll get the new week and keep the previous week (since the 1st week) on the "to do" list. It will stay till the end, or you decide to do it.

On the update:

- This game has one of the best Season/Battle Pass i've seen.

- It's not an "everyday time consuming boring task"

- It's long enough to fulfill the 75level without being in a hurry.

- Structure, Part, Decor .. etc are nice (especially those rear light!)

- It's fairly priced. (on part with other game S/B Pass)

- Overall it's a very good addidion and value to the game.

- Would have been nice to keep, in addition, the previous system to rent a bench.

- Like the possibility to buy part from previous season(event?). There's room for improvement on this one.

- Wheels update is good, but going further by making them a bit more specific from each other. There's differents Epic movement part: 3 tracks, 2 legs, 2 hovers but still one Wheel (Auger is already specific).

Maybe I'll be back later, editing. Anyway, good job.

Edited by Tipenok
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, piottras said:

I think you get a mix of PVE and PVP challenges. If you did the PVP ones, but skipped the PVE ones, the next week you will get new PVP challenges. The ones you didn't do will be transfered. So in this case, your old PVE challenges will transfer to next week, instead of getting new PVE challenges.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Grimgork5 said:

The Shadows in my garage are very very dark now, makes it hard to see.

I turned the Shadows off, especially since I'm using the Midnight paint a lot.

Hey, first of all, i am pretty happy with the new update. But:

Crazy behavior with hardened tracks. I cant make a screenshot, so describe what happen until the new update comes arround.

My build has 4 hardened tracks. It is very heavy at the front, so center of mass has moved to front. What happen now?

Test area garage forward max speed, brake and back lift up a bit. Backwards max speed, brake and back still on ground. Everything as expected.

In PVP things going crazy. Move forward and at speed of 20 kmh the back lift up and i do wheely on FRONT tracks. If i move backwards all went fine.

This is running against all known physik and mechanic rules that exist on earth.

I mean when front is heavy, i would expect a wheely when i move backwards on front tyres. And moving forward will have no effect until i brake hard.

This is only one bug of many you brought in this game with every change. Hope you fix it otherwise tracks are useless. Sure i can build a balanced car but what is in pvp when i loose on heavy part at front? Then my build is fine in theory but cant drive proper the rest of match.

This has to be fixed. I get it there was this idear to make all stuff balanced and more realsitic. But try it with smart and little changes with advise of the players.

• Upvote 1

The update has definitely damaged the small tracks, and hugely so. 
My main vehicle 'Brutal Deluxe IO' with 2 Mammoths fused for weight, I had to adjust due to the tonnage and weight changes. Fortunately I have 2 fused toreros and could now go from improved tonnage to 10% more weight. Nevertheless the good piece lost 350 kg of armour. 

The allegedly improved manoeuvrability is in reality a total failure for my vehicle, as it now tips over without end. Before, my good piece was very well balanced and the slightly larger turning circle didn't bother me too much, as I usually drive with foresight and don't wander around aimlessly like most people do.

In addition, the driving characteristics now feel even more like being on rails. And one of the goals was to improve exactly this. But this has not been improved at all, the exact opposite is the case.

In general, a heavy vehicle with 13 tons can now only be controlled if you concentrate even more on driving - once in the wrong place you don't brake correctly or oversteer and you perform somersaults. In general it feels totally off and unrealistic. 

The reduction of the turning circle only makes sense at very low speeds, at high speeds it is absolutely idiotic in my opinion. I would have to widen the vehicle by at least 2 units, which again would not work because of the low tonnage or the weight limitation - unless you abandon even more armour. 

Therefore my request to the developers: Please reduce the turning circle only up to 15-20km/h - from 20 km/h on please implement a linear or exponential increase of the turning circle. At 90 or 100 km/h the small tracks had behaved wonderfully before, it was absolutely sufficient. Please leave the tonnage of the small tracks as it is, but reduce the weight by at least 50 kg. The powerscore can stay that way - I have no problem with that.

If you do not fix this, you will surely lose some players. I for example only use small tracks, because the 90km/h are very important to me. I need 13 tons and 90km/h, everything else is too slow and boring. Hovers do not come into my bag, because I want to play fair. Bigfoots don't have a reasonable reverse gear, so it's also a no-go for me. Bigfoots are only good for remedys or shotgun builds - not for cannons.

Edited by cognos
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

U said the change for the enigeers badges ist necessary because u think that system is outdated? That doesnt mean it was bad and as far as i know nobody complained about that system.

This change will just create an additional opportiunity to take controll of the market prices, generates more and greater fluctuations, generates confusions and i dont see the point why such a change is an improvent for the players besides the discounts u are announcing.

Ist just another info the player need to keep focus on so he doesnt waste too many forints.

Edited by izmirwurszt
  • Thanks 2

Dunno if I am the only one, but the game has become a bit unplayable ...

Before the update I could run the game at max quality without any slowdown, costant 60 fps, and gpu and cpu barely working ( being new gaming pc ).

Now I have had to shift to lowest settings - which I dislike, as otherwise in dark environments you see absolutely nothing ( you can have dark things in dark environments, but the contrast than should be such that has the important things still stand out because have more ), and every now and then there is a slowdown if constant 60 fps ... in every match ...  both at low and high settings. Have tried tweaking here and there, and what eases slowdowns a bit and still allows it be played is Vsync on. 

• Upvote 3

Oh boy how pricey the Griffon went.

On ps4 best bis is now what, 7000 and lowest offered one asks for over 8000 coins.

If only there was like a lower tie version of it, without perks, we mortal ones could buy it too. Though im still offering over 6000 for it but i donno why, as the perks itself is quite useless to me.

But...

Guys, and especially you devs devs...what did car/automotive Superchargers look like last time you saw one?

Did it look like the air filter ooffered as event reward #67 ,under name of Supercharger?

2607.Jpg

3-6-1024x648.jpg

To some an airfilter housing assembly  might pass as an supercharger if they have like zero idea or if they dont care. 

But the classic,most known supercharger that force feeds fuel/air mix to cylinders, looks like this:

Ed-Pink-Magnesium-Supercharger-Blower-1.

450?cb=20180126042551

And i am kindly begging you devs, to mod the part to look like this;

RPM73413-2__47824.1562596981.jpg?c=2

This (its a fake supercharger / blower) would be cool and proper to put on your vehicles hood (2x2 or 2x3 welding spots) ,etc as an air filter  you call supercharger just lacks all the attitude and looks, and even in an art build it remains as an air filter...or some tank?

You had a success with towing boom so make this right too,please.

Edited by Siberian_Jay3x6
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

Guys, and especially you devs devs...what did car/automotive Superchargers look like last time you saw one?

Honestly, you showed pictures of the air-scoop.  The Supercharger is the module under it, that's basically a nozzle (With Butterfly valves to control the airflow.)

Basically, you don't have to do it like that, but the Hot-rodders that do, like the look, and show it off with Chrome/Nickle Plate.  There's other versions that will fit under a hood, an excellent example is the V/R-6 Corrado motor, that came with one standard. 

gbuPofKGoJUuJjy4AflO2KYsLdieEyxoTx0g8T5Y

That little sucker was a beast, but you could also get it under the hood of a Golf GTI, without too much welding.   

I've also seen NACA ducts in hoods, or under the cabin (Mid Engine) to take advantage of the compression, and generate a little downforce, but that's some pretty advanced racing kit.  

Edited by psiberzerker
  • Upvote 1

Hi! Not sure if its been reported but small tracks slow down while turning drastically now. My tracked build capable of go 100km/h go down to 80 after a slight turn, and go down to 39 when turning constantly. Please tell me it is a mistake. (All changes from the past 2 years messed up something I actually use.)

• Upvote 3

My favorite part about this update on PS4 is the insane impulse TOW missile launcher got. 

Sends lighter cars flying!!!

Great for under 5k power score

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Akadama1978 said:

In PVP things going crazy. Move forward and at speed of 20 kmh the back lift up and i do wheely on FRONT tracks. If i move backwards all went fine.

lol they had this bug fixed once before and now it was reintroduced? This is getting more and more ridiculous... 

• Upvote 1

Hi guys I have a question regarding the perk of the new legendary cabin Cohort. The perk gives 30% of resistance for the cabin. If I undestand correct, all other parts like armor, weapons and movement parts have exactly the same HP and restistances as without the perk. Am I right here?

And if this is actually the case, the best use for it would be, to place the cabin in the very front of your vehicle with all the armor (that addes HP to the cabin pool) behind it. This way you can boost the cabin's HP pool and use the perk because most of the incoming damage will hit this huge cabin. When armor is placed in front of the cabin, the damage would hit these parts with full strength and that would lower the HP pool as if the perk is not activated.

And btw it is very sad that the heavy cabins still have less energy than mediums. Especially the legendary Cohort deserves at least 12 energy.

Edited by Dantec2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

Flutes are silly over destructive, Assemblers are silly powerful and hovers get too much favour in this game. Other than that great update.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 5

Hi guys. I have question. I can't find any info fabout shotguns,. but some of them are  nerfed almost by 60 % now Thunderbolt who had 5 dmg lines has 2.1 and 1.1 power rating for that kind of weapon ??? And that's whit all shotguns 

If it is really like that then basically they took those weapons out from the game :D Imagine whit so high power score but so weak dmg u need to get close to enemy and then you find out that you even can't kill him :D I'm new in this game so maybe i just am wrong so please correct me if that's the case

Edited by Zy_Zy_El
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, piottras said:

Yes devs want us to play boring raids because all the boring players with artbuilds ruin the game by saying dumb stuff like "raids are fun" when we all know that's not true ...  :(

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, psiberzerker said:

Honestly, you showed pictures of the air-scoop.  The Supercharger is the module under it, that's basically a nozzle (With Butterfly valves to control the airflow.)

Basically, you don't have to do it like that, but the Hot-rodders that do, like the look, and show it off with Chrome/Nickle Plate.  There's other versions that will fit under a hood, an excellent example is the V/R-6 Corrado motor, that came with one standard. 

gbuPofKGoJUuJjy4AflO2KYsLdieEyxoTx0g8T5Y

That little sucker was a beast, but you could also get it under the hood of a Golf GTI, without too much welding.   

I've also seen NACA ducts in hoods, or under the cabin (Mid Engine) to take advantage of the compression, and generate a little downforce, but that's some pretty advanced racing kit.  

I owned a Camaro with 454 to which i installed a 6-71 blower, so i DO know what superchargers look like. 

The belt driven part which is topped with injectors/carbs, which are topped with the scoop.

And i say, that part is in the pics .

I cant nor wont post pic of a plain supercharger :

s-l400.jpg

As then,if devs do the fix....they offer us just this, and theres no carbs...or scoop, nor pulley / belt and its just as f_cked up as is the now offered, wrongly named air filter ,so its better to post a pic of supercharger equipped with what it needs to be real. You can even leave the scoop off, and top the blower with just 2  four barrel carbs ...or injectors.

I do know theres older blower types and more modern ones, ive tinkere vw's with factory blowers, harleys etc, but a classic model like Gmc 6-71 is the Real Deal,simple and looks great . 

They could however fix the whole thing by renaming the offered reward, as " Airfilter unit." 

As thats what it is and i rather game a lot harder for supercharger .:biggrin:

f981a8f3b49b547f5f9e5748ff8c52bf_preview

Item looking like that is what i ask for,like i did earlier. Slap it on your pickup cabs hood and it gives the impression of having a supercharged engine. Just remember that the belt is  black rubber.

Now if i only could direct this humble question to devs with some @ but i cant.

Edited by Siberian_Jay3x6
  • Upvote 3

13 hours ago, Filsy777 said:

Flutes are silly over destructive, Assemblers are silly powerful and hovers get too much favour in this game. Other than that great update.

Do you really know how much they buff hovers the last updates? I dont think u know that.

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 2