[Update] [PC] Crossout 0.11.40. Doomsday cars

Woodyrojo

Hey

Am I the only one finding some areas way too bright now ?

The game does not have gamma/brightness sliders that I can find, which is probably a first in video game history, ha ha.

• Upvote 1

Could Whirl be renamed? It's already creating confusion. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

On 6/4/2020 at 10:17 PM, psiberzerker said:

It's not a racing game?  Sorry, but this is more of a combat game, with some driving.  There's no points awarded for holding the drift the longest/closest to the target.

The most valuable resources change.  Check the market before you buy/sell.  You're not guaranteed any profit, it's not a stock market simulator either, and you're gambling.

A friend of mine Sigma saves up for Crates.  Swears by the Pathfinder Container, and that's not changed.  So, try that, or hit up Sigma.

Hey, who names you boss to say what the game is or is not or what people should do or think?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, High_Again87 said:

Do you really know how much they buff hovers the last updates? I dont think u know that.

Yes i'm quite aware and it made very little difference, you still see hovers with as much armour as a tank build. What i actually meant was virtually every weapon is more effective on hovers, their ability to jink so quickly is a tad daft. For example i was out manoeuvred by a hover with two Mammoths? I've seen so many people quit a game because the opposition has a flute hover or nearly as bad an assembler hover, it takes the competitive fun out the game when they can sit the other end of the map and kill everyone before the match even gets going, just my humble opinion

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

Among the changes to Work-benches I notice that you can now still view Recipe's even if an item is crafting, rather than being forced to complete it

The item being crafted is temporarily moved to the top of the list, but the other items on that bench are still visible and accessible,

so I can still check items needed to build something else, or how many I have stored etc

Great work

• Upvote 2

What in God's green earth were you thinking, making tow missiles hit like that? The impulse is laughable. How could you let an update release where the games worst weapon sends you spinning like a top across the entire map. Such a disgrace. You guys are horrendous. 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Filsy777 said:

What i actually meant was virtually every weapon is more effective on hovers, their ability to jink so quickly is a tad daft. For example i was out manoeuvred by a hover with two Mammoths? I've seen so many people quit a game because the opposition has a flute hover or nearly as bad an assembler hover, it takes the competitive fun out the game when they can sit the other end of the map and kill everyone before the match even gets going, just my humble opinion

Seen people leave because of the hover issue as well. A friend who joined the game in the late stage was so excited about it, until he started meeting hovers. Day by day he was more and more pissed about the battles the more hovers he met and they ware the only complaint he had, and now just an inactive name in the friends list.

Edited by MrSplatter
  • Sad 5
  • Upvote 2

Plz fix the Xbox update, there's so many bugs. The TOW hits like 10 toadfish. It's broken, the game is almost unplayable at higher lvls. There's Russian text everywhere. The porcs have so much more impulse now, plz raise the PS on them!

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

The new Engiernier Token priceis insolence plastik kost 3 times more now befor the patch and the other price get as wll expensive. Fore 3000 Tokens we have bevor 1500 palstic and now we have for same 3000 Tokens 660 plastic thet 840 plastic fewer 

• Upvote 4

generally good all around, but what i dont like is the changes to the wheels, especially the special rarity ones
they now feel like they are not as responsive as before, and it definetly impacts my close range builds using them

also why did you shrink the size of autocannon bullets? they were perfectly ok before the update and now i can barely see them if im blasting away at a giant cluster of people

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Blasteh said:

also why did you shrink the size of autocannon bullets? they were perfectly ok before the update and now i can barely see them if im blasting away at a giant cluster of people

They're also more accurate, meaning you can shoot them closer to Spaced Armor, and hit the gun you're aiming at. 

Spoiler

Tested on Joule.

2EE688053E8F4C2E4500A86E4695A59496BC8DB0

The blast animation is smaller, too.  Honestly, Grenade launchers are better at spamming into crowds, they have a much larger blast radius, especially with Harpy.  (However, the Energy cost is higher too, they overheat, And use ammo, so it's harder to fit them on your build.)

Edited by psiberzerker

I don't know what it is, but after this update things feel generally less fun than ever, "balance" seems to have flown right out of the window with most weapons feeling like they are all peashooters doing absolutely nothing, outside the two or three guns everyone and their mother uses, and the sidewayshoverwedgeout problem was nothing compared to what it is now, all fights could really just be competed on how many sideways hovers and shotgun wedges the team has instead of actually battling out. But for some reason I don't see many drone builds around at all, but feels like for every drone sandwich there was, now 2 sideways three hover hovers that are practically just a cabin and guns, or 2 mace wedges have taken their place. I can't earn patches for the life of me and before this update I was swimming in them, managing to at least do something no matter what gun I was using, but now I am barely scraping by with meta builds and if it's not some optimized build right out of exhibition I don't seem to have any chance on getting anything done. Cannons especially feel absolutely useless in general compared to what they were before this update. Don't know if it's the actual update making things feel how they are or if the event just brought all the hardcore players that were never around back into the game to mingle outside clan battles and such but in general everything feels worse than it was a week ago and the fun is just gone

• Upvote 3

What dammit bug have hovers???? In trainingarea you have the normal height of hover. In PVP its a vacuumcleaner, not more. That make no sense and its a big disadvantage. Thats poor, my weight is not full used, my parameters of load capacity and acceleration are fine. CHANGE YOUR GAME OR FIND NEW GAMERS.

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, HAILCAESAR01481 said:

What in God's green earth were you thinking, making tow missiles hit like that? The impulse is laughable. How could you let an update release where the games worst weapon sends you spinning like a top across the entire map. Such a disgrace. You guys are horrendous. 

I tested TOWs yesterday, they didn't seem to have any impulse changes. Granted, this was on bots in the garage. Is it only happening in PvP?

4 hours ago, High_Again87 said:

What dammit bug have hovers???? In trainingarea you have the normal height of hover. In PVP its a vacuumcleaner, not more. That make no sense and its a big disadvantage. Thats poor, my weight is not full used, my parameters of load capacity and acceleration are fine. CHANGE YOUR GAME OR FIND NEW GAMERS.

Is the cab of the build fused for weight reduction? They still seem bugged to where the weight reduction will occasionally not apply. They work fine in test drive..but in actual  matches, not so much.

5 hours ago, Kohtupora_69 said:

Lol, Kohtupora. :DD

giphy.gif

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Geminikid13 said:

I tested TOWs yesterday, they didn't seem to have any impulse changes. Granted, this was on bots in the garage. Is it only happening in PvP?

It's only on console.

Badge exchange is terrible.

This is what I mean, before I could do most of the weekly missions (BTW I'm a very active player) and exchange the engineer badges for some plastic and scrap before running out of missions that I realistically wanted to do. Doing all but some of the higher rewarding challenges isn't worth buying gas, in not in a clan, and some of the smaller challenges don't seem worth it for the reward, so after all the work I put in I can get a small boost in resources for that week. If I needed electronics or something, I could grind for a few weeks and get enough badges to get most of the harder requirements for a legendary.

NOW, using the same number of badges I can only manage to get a fraction of what I had before. I loved the addition of badges because it helped with how grindy the game was, but still made it that to get higher level items I still had to play a lot. But with how expensive resources are now, getting these materials is so much harder. It made the game grindier, and I dont think anyone was asking for this change.

The problems continue though with fixing this. Because the prices reflect the market, possible fixes will just continue to make the problem worse. What i mean, is if the number of badges that we get is increased, the market value will change and the exchange rate will get worse again. That is why i think it shouldn't reflect market values, and remain static. The market seemed pretty stable, so i dont see a need for this change.

I was perfectly happy with how it was before, being able to get a small boost in resources every week, and this update didnt need to happen. Although the idea of having limited time offers (Like for the parts) is cool. Maybe we can get CK's like that for events we missed. Those racing wheels and construction CK's look awesome, but I cant get those things. Maybe events where we can get those CK's can happen in exchange for badges.

• Upvote 4

By the way i just realised this today. Thanks for the scrap nerf. I realise instead of getting 40+ scrap now im getting 25-30 on a win. At first it was the plastic. I guess making 40+ in 8-10 min was too much. So now with scrap and reworked badge exchange. Man even with spending money on this game its getting very grinding

• Upvote 1

Like all the new guns etc, however the battlepass is frustrating as you have severely limited the challenges.

I got excited for a new week of challenges, 1 hour in pretty much done them all with no effort, now i have to wait until next week to progress any further, i know you would like to stretch the battlepass out but 3 months is way too long, make it 2 months or so, release more battlepass's make more money..

Also badge exchange is awful, please fix

Edited by Barrabus
  • Confused 1