Zhetesh@psn

New engineer badges exchange

Recommended Posts

Not impressed with the change to badges workbench. Some of the recent changes make me feel like they are encouraging me to play crossout less, and other games more.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah... the new badge system is aweful...

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, *Zhetesh said:

1.-  I'm not happy.

2.- And how about if now some CK unobtainable for other means (on PS4 for example, old CK) or some deluxe exclusive CK (remedy i.e.) could be also here? 

Comments? 


I am not happy either.... on the other hand I get better reward for my resources from pvp etc.... 

but that idea is the best; I had the same idea yesterday and I hope that they will put in those old unobtainable CK's like remedy or firebug; those kind of CK's. I am not an old players so I never had a chance to get them. Its weird to so so many in exhibition but they are unfindable. Could be a good incentive for players to grind badges more if those goodies are added.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the new system is a rip off, they hide changes to make the grind harder.

  • Upvote 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/5/2020 at 8:00 AM, zengerz66 said:


 I hope that they will put in those old unobtainable CK's like remedy or firebug; those kind of CK's. I am not an old players so I never had a chance to get them. Its weird to so so many in exhibition but they are unfindable. Could be a good incentive for players to grind badges more if those goodies are added.

 

:good:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My initial thought on the badge changes is that I do not like it either.  However, I am going to give it some time to see if the sale prices turn out to be beneficial.  Putting that aside though, I already miss being able to cash in exactly what I want when I need it, as opposed to having to wait for a sale to get a reduce badge exchange rate.  This will take some planning to capitalize on it.

At this point, I wouldn't mind if they returned it to the way it was before.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/5/2020 at 4:00 PM, zengerz66 said:


I am not happy either.... on the other hand I get better reward for my resources from pvp etc.... 

but that idea is the best; I had the same idea yesterday and I hope that they will put in those old unobtainable CK's like remedy or firebug; those kind of CK's. I am not an old players so I never had a chance to get them. Its weird to so so many in exhibition but they are unfindable. Could be a good incentive for players to grind badges more if those goodies are added.

 

I always drool some ck wheels etc, that i havent ever seen offered, so i support this.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do wonder...how many players are holding lots of badges?

 

I had at one point 36K.  After not to bother with missions and few events later, I still have a few K left.

 

Badge is one of the resources does't count toward player's total worth of value in game goods.  An active resource maybe better than an idle resource.  Just my guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ChopChopChop said:

I do wonder...how many players are holding lots of badges?

 

I had at one point 36K.  After not to bother with missions and few events later, I still have a few K left.

 

Badge is one of the resources does't count toward player's total worth of value in game goods.  An active resource maybe better than an idle resource.  Just my guess.

I'm sitting on 33K currently. Maybe I'll get a Pathfinders crate sometime soon but I'd rather have a massive pile of badges to spend on stuff then burn it all because of market scare.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Almost 60k here...

Since implemented almost never use it...

I just get everything playing the market...

Except...

Old CK... And old deluxe elusive CK...

IF they are going to give away old paid content (founders event) with badges why not OTHER old paid content , that is also untradeable :017:...

Plz think about it developers...

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got 37k badges. I've been buying all resources as they have been dropping after the Raven event, except not been buying plastic, because plastic has been best to be gained via badges. So now I got like no plastic and tons of others. I don't see it as major problem, though. I expect the plastic ratio will be randomly better later. Everyone gets the same ratios I hope. Also, I had completed the lunatic trial which required using tons of repair kits. 15xSansara and each was use 10 repair kit in a raid. So the price of that trial and the not even pretty picture, was about 400 coins, which is like expensive purple.

Now they made it significantly cheaper, after it's been there for so long, as is. Nothing to complain, it's just coins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, *Zhetesh said:

IF they are going to give away old paid content (founders event) with badges why not OTHER old paid content , that is also untradeable :017:...

Plz think about it developers...

+1.  (Though Small Platform wasn't paid content.  It was free for participating in the event.)

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

+1

Grinded >90k badges doing almost all quests(?) and now im getting a kick in the balls with dogshit on the shoes

  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, _cottton_ said:

+1

Grinded >90k badges doing almost all quests(?) and now im getting a kick in the balls with dogshit on the shoes

No you arent.  You having 90k badges lying in wait at any given notice is why badges never should of entered this game, i have 380k badges just sitting there, and idgaf. Id much rather complete a raid and know the 17 electronics i get are going to be worth my effort. 

I dont get the paint in the event thing. It should go in the customization shop, that has remained unchanged with the woody pack special, for over a year now. Customization shop should get updates with rotating, specials. Or just be removed 

Edited by Babylonsburning
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you’re not sitting on a ton of badges, the new system seems pretty good to me so far. But yes, would be nice to get some CKs that way.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think we'll be sseing CKs in badge exchange. Targem has the CK shop for that.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Spedemix said:

I don't think we'll be sseing CKs in badge exchange. Targem has the CK shop for that.

As a Decor Crate, it would work, but that would be a random CK, and cost more Badges than the Pathfinder Container.  (5,000?)  That might work.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, psiberzerker said:

As a Decor Crate, it would work, but that would be a random CK, and cost more Badges than the Pathfinder Container.  (5,000?)  That might work.

Like! :good:

5k for an untradeable piece, that don't mess with balance nor in PVP  nor in the market...

Seems expensive but fair to me...

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Spedemix said:

I don't think we'll be sseing CKs in badge exchange. Targem has the CK shop for that.

Which has so so poor offerings,atleast in Playstation theres like 6 cab ck's and one weird wooden ratchet horn + paint kit.

Why cant devs understand that tons of players would pay even real money for ck's.

Like the nice yellow lettered tires that i see in battlefield but as a newer player theres no ways to obtain those ck's.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/4/2020 at 9:59 PM, Renamed41544 said:

Badge exchange is crappy now

The most profitable way to exchange emblems over time remained intact and became more profitable.

 

Edited by YourSaltsSweet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.