Woodyrojo

[Feedback] Crossout 0.11.40 Doomsday Cars. + and -

ATTENTION! The topic is created to gather all the constructive feedback regarding the update. Please, leave your feedback only after you've played the game. All the posts that are not made in accordance with the example below will be deleted!

EXAMPLE

These are the features I like the most:

• .... (in brief)

These are the features that I don't like:

• ....., because...
  • ....., because...

Conclusion: (brief constructive conclusion that sums up your overall experience)

Pros:

- Tracks changes are very nice. Do the augers next

- New crafting system is a big improvement.

- New structural parts are very good

- It is nice to finally see some new riders

Cons:

- New badge exchange system makes badges almost pointless. There is no incentive to earn badges, if you don't know if it would be worth to exchange them for the resources you need at the moment.

- I had some unused legendary workbench, and it would be nice to get some kind of compensation

- Don't get the point of nerfing bumpers, BladeWing etc. This is not helping to resolve the wedge exploit, but is a bummer if you use those parts for ramming or armour.

• Upvote 7

• Sport ck for Racing tires. Really excellent looking,vintage deep dish steel rims and bit like cheater slick tires.
  • All the spiked parts and bumpers.
  • Whirl, its far more better than i thought it would be but i didnt expect much either.
  • New rocket launchers.
  • Hangman

These are the features that I don't like:

• Badge exchange,because it could offer instantly unique parts, instead of stock stuff it seems to offer. But we'll see. As long as the offerings dont get lesser than before,its still ok.
  •  
  • Reward item " Supercharger" which is not looking like any supercharger i know of,but instead it looks like big air filter assembly we see in trucks, excavators etc. Its a major thing. Either name it Air cleaner, or make it so much wanted item by making it look like supercharger ( you can use GMC 6-71 as an example. )
  •  
  • Garage has poor lightning and strong shadows over build, making it annoying to take pictures as especially builds rear has no light on it.
  •  
  • There could be more daily challenges , to do,because it would gain as faster progress,to obtain rewards.

Conclusion:  Seems like the event is better than i expected ,a lot better actually.

Edited by Siberian_Jay3x6
Added garages darkness as an con.
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Woodyrojo said:

In the first day?  Uhm, okay.

• The price for 3 Months, and all those parts is great
  • More Passive Melee for everyone!
  • The stories.  Lots of Stories.

• Same Gameplay:  I like variety, new Modes, and variations on the same grind.  This is just like get the Wires, get the Talers...  

Conclusion: The Battle Pass is a good format.  Good price point, and Good Value.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Woodyrojo said:

• New strucstructural parts.
  • New weapon and new map design
  • New battle pass.

• The weapon stats inaccurate for Ps4, like Mandrake hp is 15000, porc and Clarinet explosion are insane, shotgun damage bar inacuate, please fix it.
  • Can't rename any build in blueprint list, you can't rotate items in parameters, you can't track challenges to get banner anymore.

Conclusion: (Fun game always tries to get joy by bringing new maps, weapons and new players.)

Edited by KurdProud_Dawran

Tracks performance. Mostly the higher possible speed of armored tracks.

DON'T LIKE
Tracks power score going up by too much.
Badges change is really bad.
Some sort of event battle would had been nice, just for a change from the day to day missions, raids and CW.

CONCLUSION:
Overall ok, even if the power score raise for tracks was not good and the badges nerf is horrible.

Awaiting for the wedge and hover fix to address the most common problems in the game now that tracks are tweaked. 

• Upvote 3

• Structure parts. Though I wish I got more. One 8x4 so far means no symmetrical builds lol.

• Being limited on what I can unlock and when. Battle pass owners should be able to unlock each level at their leisure.
  • A separate tab for more missions when just tying an additional XP reward to the currently daily and weekly challenges would have sufficed.
  • The wall ride area of the new garage needs smoothing and physics/gravity/friction seem a little iffy on them.
  • Badge redemption. Seems pointless to buy anything other than purple crates now which is what I have always done anyway. But there are some that feel like you have just screwed them over with an rng market mini game that people can profit off within 5 minutes of the refresh and those that aren't on at that time or in a battle lose out.
  • No 13 energy legendary cab. 

Conclusion: 

Overall I'm liking what I see, minus the limiting factor of XP daily. I would much prefer to grind each level as I see fit, especially seeing as I bought the battle pass. This is my first battle pass event, so I'm not really used to being limited.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

- The new, moving decor parts. Like the hangman and explorer in the battle pass. Those are cool!

- The new structural parts are nice. Not too op, not too weak.

- The idea of split bumpers is nice. Gives more opportunity for originality and smart building.

- Autocannon projectiles! I much preferred the old projectiles which were bigger, rounder and brighter. These new, skinny projectiles just do not look as good and this change makes using autocannons, for me, less fun and less satisfying. I had just bought joules to have fun with them and then this change happens :(

- I do not think that wedges have been nerfed. This has been an exploit of the game for a long time and people are still running around with wedge builds they stole from the exhibition and giving absolutely no fighting chance to real self-made builds which don't have a wedge. This takes originality out of the game. I think something should be done which actually stops these large wedge builds (like flat shotgun wedges) from actually getting underneath you at all.

• Like 1

These are the features i like the most 

- new content including parts weapons cabins etc 

-New crafting UI design 

- updated maps and garage

- track and wheel balance 

Things that i dont like 

- nothing its all good and welcome 

These are the features I like the most:

• The clarinet TOW bug! Please leave it like this, maybe raise its energy consumption to 8. They have been useless for so long but I can't remember having this much fun.
  • Legendary Freak'n Cabins! All with interesting perks. Hope it doesn't take too long for the other craftable cabs to get a legendary branch.
  • Battle pass. Cheap and worth it

• PS4 mandrake durability bug
  • Kapkans, always kapkans

Conclusion: great update, a few bugs, one of which has been the highlight of my week XD

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Pros: I like the crafting system menu better.

llaunch an app to craft and. Build rides

badges I don like seems fewer than before to exchange rewards.

It’s a nice update are welcome to the game. Badges exchange are a bit fewer than before specially on electronics and plastics. But I like the way it’s divided and you can grab rewards as you need to craft parts.
2. I like the menu craft now, so I can go into various parts and see what I need to craft while other is crafting, plus when you select a part and go back will still in previous one and take you to main fraction.

Edited by greenaliengh
  • Upvote 1

• Event objectives (not intrusive, and varied enough)
  • New parts
  • Badge rewards rework
  • New time zones in areas (dawn or evening lightning looks awesome)

• Extra brightness in some areas. It does not look good, kinda hurt the art to have overtuned brightness

Conclusion:

Some areas now are very very bright. It is hurting the looks and atmosphere of the game. It may even be an overall added brightness because some dark times or places do not look dark enough in my opinion. The new garage brightness is fine I guess, if you're not spending all your time in the outside area, but Fortress map always hurt my eyes when I get there.

I have to turn down bightness on my monitor when I get these areas and turn it back up after, which is quite annoying.

Other than that, I like everything so far ^^

Edited by _Egon_Spengler_
nomenclature

+

• The return of the BP-season format
  • Track changes (for the most part)
  • Wheel grip tweaks
  • New garage
  • The ability to exchange Engineer badges for structure parts you missed from previous season
  • Changes in the workbenches including the workbench rentals

-

• The removal of voice chat (although I was probably the only one using it)
  • The weight increase of Small Tracks. Now it is difficult to build an adequately durable endgame build that utilizes the full speed of Small Tracks+Golden Eagle
  • The changes in Engineer Badge exchange rates for resources
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

These are the features I like the most:

- New battle pass format works well again. Good value. 

- I like that you can exchange badges for more than just resources (but also see comment below). 

- I like the crafting table changes where you can see the rest of the recipes while you have something of each rarety crafting. 

- I like the new icons for modules, weapons etc. 

- Cheeky little tease of the relic mammoth... Nice touch. 

- Night maps are too dark and some features simply aren't visible any more. 

- Engineer badge exchange rates are ludicrous and just smacks of devs trying to influence the market too much.

- Background colours on crafting bench interface are awful. 

- Porc & tow impulse broken. 

- Porc HP down by 1/3 - this is too much.

- LOL @ mandrake HP

- Changes to tracks simply don't work as intended. 

- Power plant map update just looks like Banksy threw up on it a bit. No dynamic changes thst I can see. 

- Where are the weapon balances included in the test server a fortnight ago? 

Conclusion:

The update feels buggy and rushed for release. HP issues with mandrakes plus explosion impulse changes to porcs have to be straight up avoidable errors.

Bugs aside, I like the direction and the intent in the most part, albeit some of the execution is questionable. You have to understand that fundamental changes to things like engineer badge exchange and porc HP nerfs will be very badly received when not first included in a dev blog. This takes the shine off whatever you are trying to achieve. 

• Upvote 1

Thanks for this opportunity :D

Well, i like:
The new workbench rent (overall)
Tracks fix, something very need it (only remains meat grinders)
The coming new FireStarters in raids rotation
That keep using the battle pass idea (all free, if you want cosmetics pay :D)
The new garage
More ambient in maps

What i don't like:

The massive lagging servers
Engineer badges changes (why?)
There too many bugs in the translation (many Russian words everywhere)
Legendary cabins feels underwhelming
Many maps have hitbox bugs and invisible wall

Finally
i think are taking the good road now and slowly leaving the greedy road, but the update feels very rushed, there too many unfinished stuff and bugs

Edited by XaxionDrakemm
  • Upvote 1

I'm grinding my way through Doomday and I like what I see so overall. I don't notice the nerfs and buffs like other folks do, but I'm not that tuned into it either. What I do see is a lot of fine art I'm having fun blowing up. The game looks beautiful.

Things I like:

• The farm: It's a Wasteland farmtown/cartown where I grow metal mutants instead of corn, and I blow stuff up. It's great.
  • The fenders: Drat! 3 at a time? That's so wrong, but whatever. They're delicious.
  • The bullet tail lights: Yes! They're so retro. I'm afraid I'll abuse these and put them on everything. In my apocalyptic world all cars have fins, and these fit right in. Thanks!
  • The aesthetics: The overall artistic expression of the grunge and sci-fi are are top shelf, IMO. I haven't gotten far enough along in the event to sample the sci-fi delectables , but I'm looking forward to it.
  • The pass price: That's pretty comfortable for me. I appreciate the compromise (the packs are to rich for me...usually), and the opportunity to support the game. Good value. Pretty stuff. Must destroy.

Meh:

• I've got nothing new for complaints. Frankly, I'm having fun right now, but I stay in my own little art bubble and I'm not as competitive as some other people. I'm glad when my art-builds kill, or when I can drive something simple and uncomplicated (stupid) and still have fun. For now I am. Thanks again.
  • Please don't nerf my blades, dude.

SavageSteel-010.jpg

Edited by DocSavage
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

+ New Parts from Battlepass.

+ Track rework.

- Bad Forint exchange.

- No Hover nerf.

- No meatgrinder / ML 200 rework.

- No new game Mode and Maps.

- No Energy rework (Quad all energy cost and pool to better balance all parts).

- No energy increase for heavy Cabins.

- Light / Medium (now legendary) becomes more and more OP.

- No Clanwar rework.

- etc.

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Todesklinge said:

+ New Parts from Battlepass.

+ Track rework.

- Bad Forint exchange.

- No Hover nerf.

- No meatgrinder / ML 200 rework.

- No new game Mode and Maps.

- No Energy rework (Quad all energy cost and pool to better balance all parts).

- No energy increase for heavy Cabins.

- Light / Medium (now legendary) becomes more and more OP.

- No Clanwar rework.

- etc.

+ New Parts from Battle Pass.
+ Track rework.
new parts just brought the decision to uninstall to player who had expectation for this update

Track rework was the same as hover 14% nerf, meaningless, who is willing to use track?

hover player x8 vs hover x8  is still not uncommon  , crazy, really crazy 

Don't bring vodka into your workplace ,devs

• Upvote 4

xbox

graphics are nice, gameplay smooth, crafting improved for ledgendarys, new parts weapons and cabs

Dont like the broken balance, how did 15k+ durability get passed through your quality control?
Porcs got HP nerf , these are expensive freaking weapons and builds you messed with
NERFING CLAN WAR ORE CAPACITY FOR PEOPLE WHO PAID FOR PREMIUM

The overall update to this game is consistant with your past, continually taking resources so the grind gets longer.
Every player wants to maintain their advancement in the game or improve that, and when you constantly nerf the
speed of advancement it is not a satisfying experience. It feels like you want players to quit.

My only issue with the update so far is that insane impulse that you jokers added to the porcupines and TOW.

Seriously.

I got hit in the **** end by a TOW today while running away from it and the damn thing completely flipped me **** over teakettle. Vehicle is just under 10k mass. So not huge, but tiny either.

• Upvote 1

These are the features I like the most:

• New content
  • Some improvements for tracks
  • badge exchange for things like armor parts is great (not the decrease in resource value though)

• The fusion/upgrade bug for mass reduction on cabins still exists 
    • bug report CST-1594
    • at least 7 game updates since this bug was reported; this really needs some sort of clear action
  • While new content is great, the introduction of new legendary cabs is painful if they will end up phasing out all/most purple cabs.  Eventually making them worthless at high PS and clan battles.  So many players invested so much in fusing for things like Power perk in the purple cab; hopefully these can stay relevant for the next year.
  • The recent aim assist updates on console have become too powerful
    • not sure if it was provided in this update or a recent one, but its way too powerful.  This setting needs to be at PC standards.
    • some lower level of aim assist might be ok for beginners; maybe the one that used to be in place a while back
  • The drop in value of Engineer Badge were pretty painful for anyone holding a lot of badges.  Maybe a more gradual change next time. 

Conclusion:  

• It's great to see new updates, content, and features, but better support and quality assurance is needed.  Even if the support means better communication on when bugs will be resolved.  The mass reduction bug for fused cabs mentioned above needs some sort of action. This is compounded on console for other bugs, as PC gets updates so much faster.  Mandrake with 15,000 health was immediately fixed on PC, but its already gone through the weekend on console...maybe much longer as seen in the past. 
Edited by PlayerH8t3r
  • Upvote 1

Track Changes - I'm glad tracks are being looked at, they still need more fundamental tweaks however. If you try to pivot/neutral steer with them, you will hear that the engine doesn't go above a certain RPM, the tracks won't spin as fast as they are capable of to turn the tracked vehicle in place. They only spin fast enough to steer responsively when the engine is at a high RPM, like when you are moving forwards or in reverse. Tracks need less stiff suspension and more damping, having multiple smaller wheels should allow tracks with slow turning weapons to fire accurately at high speeds. 

Garage - Looks really good, it has no straightaway however for testing acceleration. Add a crop duster runway since it is a farm, it would make a perfect dragster strip for people to test top speed on, and it would make a very nice addition.

Faction Structure - Looks too good. Large armor pieces with light armor mass/health ratios are very welcome to clan wars. Although faction armor stats need an overhaul because heavier armor is worthless in clan wars, nobody will use these great steppenwolf and dawn children panels ever.  People only use Lunatic and Firestarter armor. 

Griffon - Subverts previous balancing attempt against dogs with the addition of verifiers and longer cloak shimmer distance. Dogs are too overpowered. 

Engineer badge exchange rates - They need to be buffed if anything. It takes too long to progress. 

Legendary cabs are a joke -  13 energy cabs with immense tonnage and power please! 

No hover nerf

No wedge fix

No driving physics and suspension fixes

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

+ new parts to build with, acquisition through new bp is ok

+ finally legendary cabs...though i'm not looking forward to what will inevitably follow on this track

+ improvements on tracks and tires

+ new crafting ui is ok, you can look up other parts while a part is being crafted

+ good job on expanding the tech tree's features

+ firestarters faction as pve enemies, bringing a little more variety

+ new garage

- badge for resource exchange being ""outdated"", needing to be ""improved"". exchange rate for plastics and elecs are considerably worse than what they were before. the 3-day rotation is extremely user-unfriendly. please tell, how is this new system any better than what we had before, when we were able to exchange for resources we needed when we needed them. how do you deem something consistent, user-friendly as ""outdated"" that needs to be considerably ""improved"" by making (some of) the exchange rates worse and adding the 3-day rotation????

- you cant craft multiple parts on the same workbench (the new ui kinda invites to this)

- fused (and other bp decor) parts still take storage space

- legendary cabs only got stronger and crazier perks, but not more energy. trying to balance items by energy-limiting how many you can install instead of balancing the items themselves is not a good way

- new garage feels kinda small

- old engineer garage was replaced

conclusion

eh, not bad. looking forward to the proposed wedge weight transfer and crushing damage.

Edited by forc3dinduction