Sign in to follow this  
PatentsPending

CYA accepting applications

CYA is recruiting a couple active players. Currently we are usually short 1 for mid session cw's but accepted applicants of course may play any.

We play for fun, not placement in rankings. We expect applicants to accept that the teams formed, invites are first come first served, we do not have 'A' and 'B' teams. We do win ore.

Edited by YourSaltsSweet

I'm trying to find a clan that plays Saturday and Sunday mornings (the 11:00 - 15:00 UTC) time slot.  That's when I can nearly guarantee that I'll be on to play CW's.  Is that a regular time when your clan plays?

Right now, I'm rolling with a Porc + dual Reaper on Meat Grinders for my CW ride.  I am 28 prestige for Engineers.  Let me know if we are compatible.  I'm in a clan right now but once again, did not get to play this morning because my clan mates were not on.

Guest Drushebag
On 6/6/2020 at 11:31 AM, JLo007 said:

I'm trying to find a clan that plays Saturday and Sunday mornings (the 11:00 - 15:00 UTC) time slot.  That's when I can nearly guarantee that I'll be on to play CW's.  Is that a regular time when your clan plays?

Right now, I'm rolling with a Porc + dual Reaper on Meat Grinders for my CW ride.  I am 28 prestige for Engineers.  Let me know if we are compatible.  I'm in a clan right now but once again, did not get to play this morning because my clan mates were not on.

We have openings in 42O WEED. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this