Siberian_Jay3x6

Griffon builds with some driver visibility. Artsy too.

IMG-20200606-023949.jpg

IMG-20200606-024134.jpg

IMG-20200606-024200.jpg

IMG-20200606-023855.jpg

Just a quick few minutes build to enjoy the new purchase for a few battles, pics and hey, this has to be the best Sounding cab so far . Used few of the new parts that i have from latest event, including the rocket launcher which also sounds great. Wanted to keep it Volksrod / Baja Bug styled and bare. Too bad i dont have the new ck's fir rear wheels yet, and Stallions are the only low ground clearance ones. It has an ammo box and little radiator too.

Calling this a Lüftwaffe as its originating,i bet, from Germany and had an aircooled engine. 

Edited by Siberian_Jay3x6
  • Like 2

Is it really necessary to open a new topic for every cabin ? Why not put all visible cabins builds in one topic ?

• Confused 1

31 minutes ago, Charlie9204 said:

Is it really necessary to open a new topic for every cabin ? Why not put all visible cabins builds in one topic ?

Clarity, thats why :012j:

There are even stranger topics you know, with just one word as topic and the first, starting post contains only 4 letters, starting with "gg".

I rather, as i can, dedicate cabin specific thread, as its nothing taken away from you or anyone ,and its easier to in example chat in this thread and everyone knows that all comments refer to certain cab, with no need to quote so much, or search long threads to find than one interesting build. Less offtopic too, if world was perfect but it seems it aint.

( Thanks for your opinion about the build itself, by the way as thats just what this is about.)

It's clear, but also maybe too specific. There's like 35 cabins. One or few topic categories would allow your public to see more of the builds you show instead of checking each of your topics. If someone has a cool visible Wyvern or Humpback cabin build should he wait for you to create that very specific topic ? Or should he clutter the Vehicle subtopic itself ? Just go light/medium/heavy cabin or common/rare/special/epic/legendary cabin topic and be done with it, it's easier and better for everyone to post their builds and see other builds. Right now you opened 6-7 similar topics to this one.

Of course if you keep spamming the Vehicle subcategory of those topics I'm not gonna cry about it, just be annoyed as I am right now.

And discussing if your topic is necessary isn't off-topic. No need to be sarcastic. 

3 hours ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

( Thanks for your opinion about the build itself, by the way as thats just what this is about.)

I'm not an pure art guy. I'm more a practical builder. If you make an efficient and quite pretty build you'll have my attention. 

• Haha 1

Considering the Griffon is just a VW Beetle, this buggy makes much sense!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, psiberzerker said:

Karmann Ghia.

1970-vw-karmann-ghia-yellow.jpg

ebay835953.jpg

v1-1550680885.png?crop=1xw:1xh;center,to

I like to see Griffon as a hybrid of volks rod and baja bugs. Bodys front bits removed just like they can be taken off in reality, and engine swapped to bigger that is held / protected by cradle.

Well, maybe we'll see few more builds from others now as theres more of these cabs in the market, thats what i wish for :vanga:

• Upvote 1

On 6/6/2020 at 7:16 PM, psiberzerker said:

Karmann Ghia.

NOPE! Its a VW beetle with its roof choped lower:

dsc03530.jpg

There is even a reminescent of the "M" shape on what's left of the hood and the small "back lip" of the cabin even has those grills under the back window.

volkswagen-karmannghia-1.6-8v-gasolina-2 <- totaly different

Edited by lucashc90
  • Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Xbox_M_420 said:

Second semi art build, thing is fast as hell.. 

722e5b8b-19a4-4a48-b778-0a2779c2bbe8.thu

0ec51a0a-4023-4315-8af8-3a68c47e6e4c.thu

Dang, i am very glad to see anyone give any thoughts on these, not to mention seeing somebody actually post up a build....which is just what i like and im after..

Looks good indeed, very much a hot rod.  And i dig the retchers too, its too rare to see em.

Whats the name of that paint on the rims? Looks very chromey.

Dont hesitate to reveal your other builds :014:

Edited by Siberian_Jay3x6
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Xbox_M_420 said:

Second semi art build, thing is fast as hell.

You know, now I want to see gifs of you wrecking faces with that, and the variants (Crickets...) you come up with based on that.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Xbox_M_420 said:

697570800_1eeb0e14-a870-4542-a251-be2009

Well.  That's not evil at all.

</sarcasm>

I'm kinda thinking Fortunes.  With your hit-and-run playstyle, Radar jamming, and what I've seen of your handling.  I'd kinda like to see what you can do with 3x Fortunes.  

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1