Fire Puddle has no height correction

Error report
Describe problem and what you saw Fire puddle of incinerator is leveled, even at a non-level surface
What you expected to see the fire puddle being at the surface and not floating in the air
Conditions in which error reproduce throwing a canister from an Incinerator at a steep surface
Problem details If you throw a canister from the incinerator at a steep surface like a wall, it explodes and spawns a fire puddle there, but it stays at the height of the explosion and can even stay there, floating in mid-air. It seems that the Incinerator spawns several small groups of flames, which are always at the same height. The groups can differ in height, but not much. How sticky is this supposed to be (like Napalm) or is it fluid like fuel-->then it may float down? And has water any effect on the flames?
Frequency of reproduction always
Time of bug  

screenshot-incinerator.thumb.jpg.3162d06

(the car is from the Gallery)

• Upvote 1

Yeah,

D63E1AA8865D1191142FAB20AE09AB72544C83BF

Here's one from Missions, where the porcupine was burning everything, but you see mine about 1/3 of the way up the Tower?  (That shall remain Nameless)  That's kind-of annoying.

Also, I'm getting rear-ended into my own fire puddles, by team-mates that are immune to my Fire, but I'm not.  That really sucks, I can make a separate Eror Report if you like.  It enables Greifing, and it happens at least once a day.