Marquee Effect Flickers A Dark Shade On Menus

What happens is that the background marquee effect will flicker a darker shade after a few seconds. Seems as if when the effect loops this flicker happens. 

I have a GeForce GTX 1650 (new card) with default settings and updated drivers and no settings have been altered. (this issue has only appeared after the 1140 update).

I have not used GeForce Experience software to change settings. I also repaired the Crossout launcher but this had no effect.

This video shows the issue better than I can describe it:

Crossout 2020-06-06 13-21-41-25.zip

At about 10 seconds into this video clip you can see the flicker. It goes darker then goes back to normal.

This happens everywhere the marquee effect is used in the background. It happens the same way every time.

Edited by Killion454

I am unable to download/open/view your zip file ;

are we talking about this thing ? ( sorry for the horrible gif )

p1gXAuX.gif

I was about to get a proper recording of it, then I decided to check if it's reported ;
for the record, I'm using RX590 with latest drivers. don't think it's about your card or mine.

I notice it only 2/5 times of short visits to menu due to loop ; still alerts me somehow :D
glad I'm not the only one.

8 hours ago, maniaQue said:

I am unable to download/open/view your zip file ;

are we talking about this thing ? ( sorry for the horrible gif )

p1gXAuX.gif

I was about to get a proper recording of it, then I decided to check if it's reported ;
for the record, I'm using RX590 with latest drivers. don't think it's about your card or mine.

I notice it only 2/5 times of short visits to menu due to loop ; still alerts me somehow :D
glad I'm not the only one.

That's the same issue I'm having - Seems that when the effect loops it goes a darker shade, then back to a lighter shade.

If you cannot download, right-click it and choose "Save Link As..." or whatever the equivilent is in your browser.