Sign in to follow this  
Renamed41544

S420

Looking for push minded individuals that already posses relics. Porcs, breakers or buggz or the willingness to obtain them quickly.

We are a already established clan, usually top 10 but w summer here, our core guys are not always available. Looking for dependable, and social players.

I'm trying to find a clan that plays Saturday and Sunday mornings (4 am - 8 am PST) time slot.  That's when I can nearly guarantee that I'll be on to play CW's.  Is that a regular time when your clan plays?  I can usually be on sometime in the 5 pm - 9 pm PST time slot on Tuesday.  The other days are hit and miss for me, so I could not guarantee anything else.

Right now, I'm rolling with a single Porc + dual Reaper on Meat Grinders for my CW ride.  I hope to have my next relic weapon by the end of the month.  I am 28 prestige for Engineers.  Let me know if we are compatible.  My clan disbanded on Saturday, so I'm available to join on Tuesday.

We dont typically play those time slots. Mostly both lunch and dinner sessions T,Th, and Sat.

Personally I like to sleep in on the weekends.

Put in a app and have a chat w Great Wizard. The leader

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this