parnash

Issue with Awakening Mission?

Hey everyone, I keep trying to run a main mission on Awakening, but the game keeps freezing at the 'loading map'. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

35 minutes ago, parnash said:

Hey everyone, I keep trying to run a main mission on Awakening, but the game keeps freezing at the 'loading map'. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Which mission?  Do you get a Prometheus eror message?

On 6/7/2020 at 5:41 PM, psiberzerker said:

Which mission?  Do you get a Prometheus eror message?

It was Brain Wanted, there's no error message, the game just stops loading the map.

The game freezes without loading the mission, the previous week could not be completed either

Same here, game hangs up on Loading icon, have to 'crash' out of game and lose anything picked up during adventure run (if you avoid the yellow missions).  No way to advance story line, and this sucks....there are parts of game not accessible until this adventure mode is completed.  I wanted to buy some stuff from store, but I would like to know if they plan on fixing this first before I put money in a broken game....

+1 here. Regardless of what mission replay it is, it acts like it's going to load up and gets hung up on the Loading Map screen where you would see the X going across the crossout circle it just freezes and you have to force close the game and reload. You can drive around just fine in adventure but god forbid you try and load up a mission replay....

After several days trying, I already managed to enter the mission, the same thing happens every week

Has anyone found a fix or can admin give us an update.

As I get stuck on the map loading screen and have spent money on this broken game.

the latest update did not fix it :(

I'm able to complete "Free the Slaves" but never credits to begin next part of Adventure, did at least 40 to 50 times. So frustrating

as has been said necessary to get the entire thing done.

To be honest with you it works like this on PS4, EVERY time my fella does it it crashes several times as our son tries 

On PC i never bother tbh.

Conclusion : Devs, as useful as Stevie Wonder, 

Ban imminent 

• Haha 1

On 6/8/2020 at 8:03 PM, parnash said:

It was Brain Wanted, there's no error message, the game just stops loading the map.

Yah I still have my game lock up when trying to load into awakening missions.  Pretty annoying.  And there's new content apparently that I still can't access.  This mode has been bugged for so long.  I haven't been able to play it in the longest time. 

Get off Ur arses devs and fix this mode before new content is released.  

I feel like someone's gonna get fired because of the state of awakening.  Which is... Unplayable for months. 

Edited by tenshiijin