Ka1deron

[Panorama] New garage panorama

The wind of change sweeps across the Wasteland, and the Engineers, best suited to the new conditions, followed its course.

The old shelter had long had difficulty accommodating new survivors, and Ivy XO's scouts had found a new one. It was hard to believe that no one had yet attacked this place — spacious hangars, working windmills, an open plain, giving an overview for many miles around. It was easy to live here, and it was safe.

Ivy found out the story of these walls by accident. A few yellowed pictures, locked in a corroded file box, and a couple of ruined diaries shed light on this place. The “New Dawn” farm once fed neighbouring towns but was empty long before Crossout. This happened after the public became aware of the crimes of the sect hiding here. The documents only had several pieces of information, but they were enough to help anyone understand — not all meat supplied by employees of “New Dawn” to the markets, was extracted from carcasses of animals. Ivy did not explain why she ordered the meat shop to be closed and blocked for visits.

Despite the dark secrets of this place, Ivy decided to help it find another story. The new Engineer base has become an oasis in the desert, a safe haven for those lost in the Wasteland and wandering in search of a new home.

If you have nowhere to go, if you are looking for peace, you will find it here.

Facebook.jpgVK.jpgtwt.jpgInstagramm.jpg

• Thanks 5
  • Sad 3
  • Upvote 1

give our beloved old garage back as an option! new garage is like a maze. u just faking work, devs you don't work on stuff that really matters like:

1. stupid bots just ramming you if you are on their path, getting u killed. either go without bots, or fix them!

2. we asked less grind, yet prices for crafting is going up and up and up.

3. u failed with badge rework. u made us grind for more.

4. i dont like raids! there is an option to do all the missions without doing raids, yet i feel how u force us to do them. have u forgot what u promised with less grind?

5. can you stop all the nerfs, cant you finish smth and dont nerf next patch for once? u put lasers, few weeks latter u nerf em, u put new rockets, already nerfed? u put new op guns as always, just them to get nerfed few weeks or moths latter. and this is the case for almost 4 years. can u finish something for once and leave it to be? for example: how many times wheel traction gonna change?

6.yay u buffed small tracks, yet somehow my build got nerfed and can carry 1 ton less. thats a huge killing blow for my build to have 1 ton less of hp, ty devs for all the nerfs i must have survived in order to still be playing this game, all the prices drops and so on.

I get it game is in progress, but its time u to wake up to the fact that there are other games, that will prob soon be much better than yours. u know why? they listen to community, and dont reply with stupid massages like: ''you always can buy it on the market'' yeah we know that, ty SherLOX.

the new hevie cab with drones xDDD  why? it looks not cool, and u place drones..and it farts on you also, making u stronger..:D remove this while u can. also u devs said that more than 80 parts builds cant be implemented because of game engine, yet u put more and more drones, more different lightings and so on.. so you lied again?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

43 minutes ago, _rotten_ said:

give our beloved old garage back as an option! new garage is like a maze. u just faking work, devs you don't work on stuff that really matters like:

1. stupid bots just ramming you if you are on their path, getting u killed. either go without bots, or fix them!

4. i dont like raids! there is an option to do all the missions without doing raids, yet i feel how u force us to do them. have u forgot what u promised with less grind?

5. can you stop all the nerfs, cant you finish smth and dont nerf next patch for once? u put lasers, few weeks latter u nerf em, u put new rockets, already nerfed? u put new op guns as always, just them to get nerfed few weeks or moths latter. and this is the case for almost 4 years. can u finish something for once and leave it to be? for example: how many times wheel traction gonna change?

6.yay u buffed small tracks, yet somehow my build got nerfed and can carry 1 ton less. thats a huge killing blow for my build to have 1 ton less of hp, ty devs for all the nerfs i must have survived in order to still be playing this game, all the prices drops and so on.

I get it game is in progress, but its time u to wake up to the fact that there are other games, that will prob soon be much better than yours. u know why? they listen to community, and dont reply with stupid massages like: ''you always can buy it on the market'' yeah we know that, ty SherLOX.

the new hevie cab with drones xDDD  why? it looks not cool, and u place drones..and it farts on you also, making u stronger..:D remove this while u can. also u devs said that more than 80 parts builds cant be implemented because of game engine, yet u put more and more drones, more different lightings and so on.. so you lied again?

Well, at least you're living up to your name when you post something.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, JLo007 said:

Well, at least you're living up to your name when you post something.

well i am playing for almost 4 years. i was patient, but cant stand this anymore. at least u had something valuable to say. do you?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, JLo007 said:

and u place drones..and it farts on you also, making u stronger.

:crazy:

• Confused 1

I like the Farm. As soon as it was released I took my own panoramic tour of the scenery. I got a couple cool shots myself, I think.

screenshot-200604-100900(1 55 -128).jpg

PS: That little flying rig of mine is on exhibit if anyone want's to take it out for a look at the scenery themselves. It's not that hard to fly. Two buttons:The rockets on the back put you in launch position (helps land and guide flight a little as well). You can launch from a roll, or from a braked parking position, and then the other button launches you into the air. It's also armed, so that's fun.

Edited by DocSavage
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

22 hours ago, _rotten_ said:

new garage is like a maze

Shooting range straight forward, bot practice left, race obscacles right, all in complete plain sight. No need to read further to see that you are full of ****.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Charlie9204 said:

Shooting range straight forward, bot practice left, race obscacles right, all in complete plain sight. No need to read further to see that you are full of ****.

clearly u missed the point of it. i was asking an old garage as an option to choose. for me its not user friendly this new garage. so shut up ad eat what u called me;)

• Haha 3

TBH I would also like to have the old garage... its been good 3 years using it. I love the new garage but it would be nice to be given the old one to long time players just like how the Thug cabin retained its old and classic look.

• Thanks 1

@_rotten_ I'm not missing the point. You call the new garage a maze (lol), says devs are facking work, ask for less grind (who doesn't want that? The grind is for players to pay to speed up progression and devs have to eat. Also devs aren't in charge alone of the game, there's a business department that is probably more responsible of that grind).

Bots are a backup solution to fill the remaining slots otherwise feel free to wait more in queue. They aren't supposed to perform better than a player so yes, they have a basic behavior.

You can have your concerns And dissatisfaction but watch your tone when you address to the devs. If you aren't happy AND start to disrespect them you can go play the others amazing games you are referring about, no one will stop you.

Edited by Charlie9204

You can have your concerns And dissatisfaction but watch your tone when you address to the devs.

But... he just said the new garage was a maze, it was you that used the asteriscs to talk to him... :dntknw:

Edited by lucashc90
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, DocSavage said:

screenshot-200604-100900(1 55 -128).jpg

PS: That little flying rig of mine is on exhibit if anyone want's to take it out for a look at the scenery themselves.

Love that shot.  Love the ride, too, especially using the McCampbell Growl for that Nomad look.  

So far, hands down the most liked, and downloaded Blueprint I've had is "Trainer" on Exhibition:

6B71B0F0BAD1DBC865C32206208E277B54D5C897

It's tricky to control, because the tail engine is mapped to the Shift key, but it works as a Pitch control, to counter-act the L/R engines used together.  So, you can control Altitude.

I chose Duster to make it light.  That's basically it, I didn't even bother to make it look good, like you did.  Where's that love Emoji when you need it?

I'm trying, so hard not to buy/sell anything (With loss of coins) until i can get my Apollo, but I really, really want to make another flier now, and it's all your fault!

Edited by psiberzerker
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, lucashc90 said:

But... he just said the new garage was a maze, it was you that used the asteriscs to talk to him... :dntknw:

But.... 

On 6/8/2020 at 2:12 PM, _rotten_ said:

u just faking work

u failed with badge rework

can u finish something for once and leave it to be?

On 6/8/2020 at 2:57 PM, JLo007 said:

yeah we know that, ty SherLOX.

so you lied again?

He just like to disrespect people, I figured that he liked to be treated equally... :dntknw:

• Confused 3
  • Upvote 3

u just faking work

On 6/8/2020 at 2:57 PM, JLo007 said:

u just faking work

16 hours ago, Charlie9204 said:

u just faking work

@Ka1deron it's possible to manipulate a quote, is that normal ?

First is the sentence from original person A, second and third is the same sentence quoted by person B. The quoted person are different while the sentence has only been said by one person A.

3 hours ago, Charlie9204 said:

@Ka1deron I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!

Yes, it is possible and it always were. Time stamps though... I don't believe you can...

You can create quotes out of thin air too but I don't think you can atribute it to someone in this way...

"but remember: with great power comes great responsability"

Edited by lucashc90
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Charlie9204 said:

@_rotten_ I'm not missing the point. You call the new garage a maze (lol), says devs are facking work, ask for less grind (who doesn't want that? The grind is for players to pay to speed up progression and devs have to eat. Also devs aren't in charge alone of the game, there's a business department that is probably more responsible of that grind).

Bots are a backup solution to fill the remaining slots otherwise feel free to wait more in queue. They aren't supposed to perform better than a player so yes, they have a basic behavior.

You can have your concerns And dissatisfaction but watch your tone when you address to the devs. If you aren't happy AND start to disrespect them you can go play the others amazing games you are referring about, no one will stop you.

u are. take out my frustration, which has grown up in 4 years o the level u see now. take out few rage moment and swears and u are good to go. yeah i don't respect them, because they don't respect us. u clearly haven't been at last kr event? have u? so then u should remember how devs failed to and how ragefull was community. i can see same story hare, devs cant finish their stuff like they should. because of constant rush? or laziness? for example this new update haven't been translated to English properly. And the list goes on!!! they give new garage, which was waste of time, sure looks good and u  are happy, but there are so many more serious stuff that really matters in this game. and devs just ignore rm. where hover fixes? why new laser shotgun is so op? can u see? or u are a moron who gets stopped by few bad words which was not addressed to u? 

the list of devs fails goes on and on, and next patch we will have more nerfs, more op items. Cant u see? i can stop swearing and calling names if this is the problem. but the fact devs dont respect us makes me dont respect them. i agree i talked bad, but devs deserve it. if u dont agree u are prob a dev.

Edited by _rotten_

8 minutes ago, _rotten_ said:

if u dont agree u are prob a dev.

I just can't agree with this mindset, it goes back to ad hominem and strawmaning...

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

@_rotten_ First I'm not a dev, second I'ld like to be a dev, I think it can be cool and well payed  to develop games, third devs aren't 'enemy' , and fourth the fact that players aren't devs is actually the problem why they don' t understand that some issues aren't as simple to solve as it can appears. Can't you see they acknowledged the sideway hover issue, they tried to make hovers bi-lateral to eliminate the problem but players exploited it on test servers, they could strafe at like 100 km/h with some specific hover builds. Can't you see they regularly nerf it and propose nerfs on test servers (augmenting ground relief impact on stability, acceleration reduction on turning, fly distance to ground reduced) some went live some didn't for some reasons? Can't you see they reduced tonnage with the wheel update and legendary griffon cabin will make a great hover melee predator on CW and Nova is basically designed to be a frontway hover cabin ? They always hear a player yelling "nerf hovers" at every post so they know, it's just not that easy to solve it so everybody is satisfied.

Raven is just a freshened recurring event, although the trailer and the waiting time made me expect more, there is always some little bugs to fix after an update in every game there is couple of late patches coming. Garage is just a nice and welcomed birthday bonus. Shotgun laser has a vulnerability (self-heating) and they can balance it later if really needed, there is balances regularly, recently they try to buff tracks and nerf wedges, but some players always like to complain about something and some get even toxic about it. They made Founder's battlepass, now legendary cabin battlepass, and this new garage is better than the previous one, maybe couple of hills would have been good to better test car acceleration and balance.

Devs respect us, you don't respect them nor see the efforts apparently. Your frustration is not giving you the right to talk to them like they are your slaves. Nobody is forcing you to pay or play. If this game isn't giving you satisfaction anymore you can give constructed feedback on how to miraculously solve the sideways hover situation while also satisfying the important amount of hover user and without creating other side-effect problems, or you can play another game, but you can't just stick around and throw some **** at people like you did and expect the world to be better. 

Edited by Charlie9204
adding mention

On 6/8/2020 at 8:12 AM, _rotten_ said:

Are you actually complaining about a few improvement to the boring lame old test garage!? Like it's free and looks amazing and it looks like you're just complaining for the sake of complaining! You must have a hard  knock life off this game if you're having a fuss about a free upgrade 

:014j:

For realz ...?

:lol: