Cioncox

Practice now too widespread

We were left in 5 against 3 each in position to defend the base ... We mixed weapons the attackers armed with fire and shotguns .... I was already enjoying the victory and from afar he arrives RAMBO .... With the classic wedge tip begins to ram and push without bringing any advantage to the team indeed we were all killed ... Thanks RAMBO .... Thanks crossout that allow the wedge tip to exist ....
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ Not gonna that ****

• Haha 2

lol

I swear, it's like trying to read a Doctor Bronner's bottle without my glasses.  (I don't wear them in the shower.)

dr_bronner.jpg

1 hour ago, psiberzerker said:

Lo giuro, è come cercare di leggere la bottiglia di Doctor Bronner senza i miei occhiali. (Non li indosso sotto la doccia.)

dr_bronner.jpg

It is the translator's fault

On 6/12/2020 at 4:44 PM, psiberzerker said:

I swear, it's like trying to read a Doctor Bronner's bottle without my glasses.  (I don't wear them in the shower.)

dr_bronner.jpg

I was talking about pushing against allies...