Sign in to follow this  
Ironman5000

Meta Shot Wedge

I keep making the mistake of trying to build something interesting and different in any PS level, then go into a game get reminded shot wedges are still a thing so I turn the game off because i'm instantly bored.  I'm not going to be all cliche and ask for nerfs I leterally just came here to have yet another rant...I mean vehicle weight STILL counts for **** in this game, i'm including harpoons and kapkans in my rant. smh

• Upvote 1

ye wedges are cancerous and low effort, hope they get nuked with the new update 

• Upvote 1

You realize they are about to fix the vehicle weight issue very soon.  Enemy cars weight will then be applied to the wedging cars total weight, thus there will be new monsters for u to deal with.  It will be the rise of the dead weight builds. 

I know I'm building a big massive build that just sits on peeps till they die. Holding them down so they can't run away with from my sheer weight. 

58 minutes ago, tenshiijin said:

I know I'm building a big massive build that just sits on peeps till they die. Holding them down so they can't run away with from my sheer weight. 

I'm theorycrafting.  I won't even get griffon until tomorrow, but when I get Cohort, Meat Grinders, Hans (Still leveling him up) and undermounted weapons, but I'm not sure what yet.  I like Nidhoggs, but Cohort isn't fast enough, and doesn't have the energy for 4 of them, let alone with Oppressor.  Still, I've got like a month to make up my mind, and this is only the second PTS.

What's your build strategy?  Besides heavy.

3 hours ago, Ironman5000 said:

I keep making the mistake of trying to build something interesting and different in any PS level, then go into a game get reminded shot wedges are still a thing so I turn the game off because i'm instantly bored.  I'm not going to be all cliche and ask for nerfs I leterally just came here to have yet another rant...I mean vehicle weight STILL counts for **** in this game, i'm including harpoons and kapkans in my rant. smh

H5 man. Played this game every day since early beta and now JUST NOW they say they may try to deal with this but I have nearly zero faith in the developers to do it or do it well. Hell look at hovers. It would have been so easy to fix this years ago. There are countless simple ways to address wedges. Just allowing the wedged vehicle to move off for instance. Just doing some simple math of weight on top vs power on bottom for instance. Just doing ANYTHING ONE BLEEPING TIME OVER THE YEARS FOR INSTANCE. 

We all get wedged what one out of every 3 battles? For years? Battle after battle after battle. It is pathetic that they are now saying there may be a problem. P A T H E T I C!

-Vryce

1 hour ago, YourSaltsSweet said:

More like every battle from 2.5k ps and up. 

Somebody gets wedged almost every mission.  There's wedgebots now (And the Mannrake Bots seem to be getting better.)  If you play it smart, it's not always you.

Update:

77C7F49B72CB6FC82A58EB2BD804F9E132E94DA2

Or you can design it so that from the front, the Wedgelords hit the Blade-wings first, then every one of those spikes, and finally, the Hatchets in the rear.  From any other angle, they only hit about half of them.

Edited by psiberzerker

Sign in to follow this