KONKIRK

End of badge exchange?

Just noticed when looking at the badge exchange that it says you have 6 days left to convert badges to resources.  Is this the end of badges?  Seems kinda weird 

It just means that in 6 days the Deals will change, and the badge cost for each exchange will be different.

It's now a fluctuating market, more like the in-game market

You can watch the deals and wait until the resource is cheaper

Right now I'm struggling to see a better option that just to save  the badges for the pathfinder crate, and then sell the contents...

Edited by stateofit
jus' a typo...

Thanks for the replies.  So if I understand correctly, the amount of badges required for each resource will vary week to week?

1 hour ago, KONKIRK said:

Thanks for the replies.  So if I understand correctly, the amount of badges required for each resource will vary week to week?

I believe so, yes... may also be occasional Special Offers...?

Well if it's based of market value every week, then they just xxxx##ed us again!  70000 badges that I could have exchanged and sold resources for profit!  Scrap was 300/500, Copper was ?, Wire was 500/500, Plastic was 500/ 250, Electronics & Batteries were 800/200. Unless you really want to stock up on batteries, the whole thing just devalues badges and slows progression.  Been playing this long enough I should know better than to expect anything less from Gaigin!  It takes me twice the time to accomplish something now as opposed to even 6 months ago, thanks to "special" weapons being required to craft epics. No wonder I don't play like I used to. 291 days 2hrs played but I am exhausted with their antics. Feel bad for new players. NO GAIGIN I DON'T GIVE UNSCROUPULOUS COMPANIES!!

Rant complete....

• Upvote 1

U won't need spreadsheets.  Basic quick math is enough to find what is best to spend your badges on.  How many badges per 100 and market price per 100 stack. Electronics was the most profitable before the change.  Maybe they will have weekly deals that change that.  Idk.  But it seems badges are far less usefull.  A shadow of their former selves. 

8 hours ago, tenshiijin said:

U won't need spreadsheets.  Basic quick math is enough to find what is best to spend your badges on.  How many badges per 100 and market price per 100 stack. Electronics was the most profitable before the change.  Maybe they will have weekly deals that change that.  Idk.  But it seems badges are far less usefull.  A shadow of their former selves. 

I heard others say it was plastic. 

the best profict still be pathfinder crates.

Spreadsheets is a great way to record last weeks profit margins and help develop a pattern then again thats where I live other then the market.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, SkollWolfrik said:

Spreadsheets is a great way to record last weeks profit margins and help develop a pattern then again thats where I live other then the market.

Send me what ya got so far. I miss @Pickleberry

Now it varies week to week, this will make the badge value fluctuate as the only constant now are the 2 crates. Resource prices drop and spike during events so you have to trade with more tactic to do well. I regret hoarding so many badges now but I know I'll eventually cash out with good profit. There will most likely be other parts added to badge exchange.