I mean, they develops the game to earn money. Then why don't they advertise this game?

I never seen any advertisement except very tiny banner ads on the side of internet page.

If they concern about

this game is still open beta to advertise, then they shouldn't have made profit from OBT stuffs.

They are selling contents, but still game is open beta. It feels like store is not opened but a shopkeeper is selling stuff at the back door.
Without no advertisement, no sign, no marketing, but just selling stuffs in confidence to customers who found store somehow. 

Dev, Can you stop doing that?

What a coward. What is the point of way of your marketing?

Selling everything you want, and whenever problem, defect happens, you says
"Oh, because this is OBT. Please excuse us."

BS. Are you drug seller or what?

Sometimes you sponsors the YouTuber (such as Pewdiepie) but that's is also because you don't want to advertise your game by yourself.
"Oh, game is different from what you expected? That's not our fault. It seems Youtuber over exaggerated this game. You know, every youtuber does that!"

You always don't wanna take Responsibility. That's why this game is so minor and unpopular.

Can you please open the store?
Just stop acting like 7 years old boy who wants to sell the lemonade but don't want to let parents know.

Edited by VisceraCleaner
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

It is normal for free games that you have a long Open beta, look at world of Tanks 10 years in open beta, they. Need too sell packs to pay for servers, People and building and stuff.

• Thanks 1

Mainly 

1 hour ago, Draco_Night said:

stuff

:crazy:

2 hours ago, VisceraCleaner said:

I never seen any advertisement except very tiny banner ads on the side of internet page.

BTW: pihole.

• Confused 1

If i put a label saying horse on a monkey do you think its a horse? This game is not an open beta, its a live service game.

Good response in the most upvoted post:

Edit: actually crazy how every sentence in this generic response is directly relatable to crossout. Also explains this forum in its entirety.

Edited by dexterrrrrrr
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

They don't need to advertise this game since it is pretty popular in Russia and surrounding countries , EU and USA are small markets for this type of games

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

As a friend in the game lately told me, this gives them a lot more possibilities in the law part. Also this game is probably in the milking stage right now, they do not plan to make a big release out of it anymore, they will probably milk it a few more years for money and after that it will die and server will be closed.

17 hours ago, h0zz said:

They don't need to advertise this game since it is pretty popular in Russia and surrounding countries , EU and USA are small markets for this type of games

Youre wrong about this. A while ago someone posted a video of a presentation from a gajin employee at a russian games convention. In there he showed that the game is played by 40% russians, 30% europeans and 30% americans.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Jiushi said:

As a friend in the game lately told me, this gives them a lot more possibilities in the law part. Also this game is probably in the milking stage right now, they do not plan to make a big release out of it anymore, they will probably milk it a few more years for money and after that it will die and server will be closed.

I bet u this game last a good seven more years. 

5 hours ago, tenshiijin said:

I bet u this game last a good seven more years. 

would not say no but if they dont change i think more like 3-4 years sadly

Crossout has those dumb looking banner ads in the YouTube sidebar. That’s the only place where I can recall seeing them.

• Like 1

On 6/16/2020 at 12:22 PM, dexterrrrrrr said:

Youre wrong about this. A while ago someone posted a video of a presentation from a gajin employee at a russian games convention. In there he showed that the game is played by 40% russians, 30% europeans and 30% americans.

xD just no  its more like 1-2% US 7% EU 90% RUS 1% Others

change your region to russia press battle and then check whats up 1 sec queue and no bots

you can  change your language to russian and check that they have more features even in the chat like a chat-helper bot

• Confused 2

I see full video commercials before Crossout related YouTube videos, but the people watching those already own the game so it's a waste of money. Should be in front of more mainstream gaming vids.

• Like 1

First Crossout youtube video with promo account of Korean (language) streamer. (She is Japanese but uses Korean while streaming.)

Or, isn't she not first? Is there any Asian youtuber who got promo account earlier? Anyway, it is very interesting that dev gave promo account to Asian streamer.
But it is kinda weird that they don't try to remove steam region lock. (Korea is also one of countries where steam users can't play Crossout by Steam.)

They really don't seem to wanna open front door of the store but want to advertise the product.
Of course, there is Crossout client but steam is much more simple and convenient.

Anyway, she was not skilled gamer, so she made awful vehicle and played bad.
In fact, most of the streamers regardless of countries, age, sex and so on, made so awful vehicles.

PVE is so boring. PVP is not easy and sometimes can be too difficult to newbies like them.
Even server issue can happen to Streamers from USA, AU, Asia.

I hope dev try harder.

Edited by VisceraCleaner

31 minutes ago, VisceraCleaner said:

First Crossout youtube video with promo account of Korean (language) streamer. (She is Japanese but uses Korean while streaming.)

What the actual F***  ???
I laughed so hard ! Thank you

YT promo is the best manner to attract people BTW

• Haha 1

On 6/15/2020 at 5:52 AM, VisceraCleaner said:

Why don't dev advertise Crossout?

I found this game by accident because in my country, since we don't have any official servers, the game isn't on Steam and there are no adds of it anywhere.

If they measure the need for a local server based on player count and money spent there... how will we ever reach that goal if 99% of the country doesn't even know the game exist?

Edited by lucashc90
  • Upvote 2

On 6/15/2020 at 11:07 AM, dexterrrrrrr said:

If i put a label saying horse on a monkey do you think its a horse? This game is not an open beta, its a live service game.

Good response in the most upvoted post:

Edit: actually crazy how every sentence in this generic response is directly relatable to crossout. Also explains this forum in its entirety.

Ahahahaha its perfect

HOW CAN MY COUNTRY GET A SERVER OF ITS OWN IF MOST OF IT DOESN'T EVEN KNOW THE GAME EXIST?

Edited by lucashc90
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 6/16/2020 at 2:32 AM, h0zz said:

My Russian friend says that this game is not very popular in Russia
Your chat is worthless, ignoring logicality and objectivity

The reason this game isn't popular is because of depopulation,

then, for now they did nothing to solve above problem, for over 3 years

No matter how much they advertised, the service is concentrated only in RU and EU.for example clan war, ck tournament etc,

Players other than Eu and RU have another complaints such as high ping and lag in addition to the complaints common to all server players.

• Like 2

I’ve got a decent number of twitter followers. Maybe they could pay me in CKs to plug the game once and a while?

Mind you, I think my followers would be baffled if I suddenly started tweeting about Crossout or any video game.

If only some Brazilian YTr would plug this game...

• Upvote 2