Sign in to follow this  
Cioncox

Wrong advice

For months I followed the advice of people who suggested me to play with a build from 6499 limiting myself in building a build that gave me satisfaction .. I switched to a ps 8k another world more competent players and guaranteed fun.... Sorry I'm using the translator 
  • Haha 1

It makes me laugh when I see the **99 builds (usually grouped, try hard players) trying to manipulate the matchmaking and I'm  1k higher ps.

Are you sure people weren't referring to raids as that has a PS difficulty scaling.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Cioncox said:
For months I followed the advice of people who suggested me to play with a build from 6499 limiting myself in building a build that gave me satisfaction .. I switched to a ps 8k another world more competent players and guaranteed fun.... Sorry I'm using the translator 

I find 10-13k to be the most fun by far, widest range of weapons used at this PS and better players than below 10k and very little relic spam below 13k. Dont be scared of a little PS child. 

Edited by EVAN_WILLIAMS
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Bonkers247 said:

Mi fa ridere quando vedo le ** 99 build (di solito raggruppate, provate giocatori difficili) che cercano di manipolare il matchmaking e sono 1k più alto di ps.

Sei sicuro che le persone non si riferissero ai raid in quanto hanno un ridimensionamento della PS.

No raid .... They said it was the best way to win

5 minutes ago, EVAN_WILLIAMS said:

I find 10-13k to be the most fun by far, widest range of weapons used at this PS and better players than below 10k and very little relic spam below 13k. Dont be scared of a little PS child. 

I'll try it

26 minutes ago, EVAN_WILLIAMS said:

Yeah, I'd say 8-12K, but that's starting to shift with the advent of Legendary cabins, and the weapons rework coming.  It may go higher, up to 10-13K.  

1 hour ago, EVAN_WILLIAMS said:

Agree, and you also get a wide variety of build types, from try hards to people just trolling, best ps range!

Lmao we have decor balls? I always used 2 Bludgeon as balls, thanks for the tip :lol:

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Beni_Stingray1 said:

Lmao we have decor balls? I always used 2 Bludgeon as balls, thanks for the tip :lol:

There's also the "heart" decor from Valentine's day.  Turn it upside down and it looks like balls.  The eggplant sticker.... Devs clearly are going oldschoold Disney little mermaid on this one.  They know what theyre making.   They just mask it as a heart or what not. 

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Beni_Stingray1 said:

Haha I did the same when those first came out, then came the valentine's day heart. I think it was only offered once in a Valentine's day decor pack, I havent seen it since nor do I see nut sacks very often in the wasteland. 

Edited by EVAN_WILLIAMS
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Do raids still scale via ps?  Or did they change it so that it's always the same difficulty?  I never play them, but the higher my ps the more I pwn the bots. 

3 minutes ago, tenshiijin said:

Do raids still scale via ps?  Or did they change it so that it's always the same difficulty?  I never play them, but the higher my ps the more I pwn the bots. 

I think they fixed it.  Yes, they scale to PS, but not to the point where you get destroyed if you're over about 8500.  

On 6/16/2020 at 6:04 AM, Cioncox said:

No raid .... They said it was the best way to win

The best way to win is team up with good players and do the best you can, X-out is 1 part skill 1 part rock paper scissors...always take note of what pops first and seek to improve your build. As for raids the ps scaling is no longer effective, you can go in low and have less aggression but a player going in with huge ps will 99% of the time score highest now.

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this