Vekohhs

Get Kicked half way thru a Game

20200618_192038.thumb.jpg.9e90d37a6d1859Hi even since i brought the game pass the monthly one and the season pass the game says failed to join and kicks me out? I can play half a game then kicked out.

Failed to join game. But im half way through a game. 

How can i fix is it to do with game pass or season pass as i brought both and this has started to happen

Thanks

20200618_201714.jpg

Edited by Vekohhs

Error report
Describe problem and what you saw Getting disconnected mid game and kicked back to the garage, im then unable to search for a new match because the button is greyed out.
I stay online while this happens, my connection is fine, its wired fibre optics, i stay also connected to Xbox Live and i can talk in partys while this happens so i know 100% for certain its not my connection (@skula, thats meant for you, dont post me a link how to test my connection!)
What you expected to see A working server infrastructure for all the money you gladly take!
Conditions in which error reproduce One of your servers is unreachable
Problem details

Version nr. in start screen: 0.11.42.142450
Version nr. in garage: 1.0.71
No logs available on Xbox

I posted two videos below, the first is me getting kicked and the second are the results from the network connection test found in the Crossout ingame options.
Its clear the server at 95.211.237.146 is unresponsible for whatever reasons. The server is in Amsterdam and hosted by LeaseWeb Netherlands B.V.
Happens at least 5 times a day and its pretty annoying, sometimes it fixes itself after some time and sometimes i have to restart the game for it to work again.

Frequency of reproduction frequent
Time of bug 22.29 CEST

Edited by Beni_Stingray1

And got kicked again, 00.29 CEST, the server in question this time was 37.48.71.129 and wonder not, the server is also located in Amsterdam hosted by the same LeaseWeb Netherlands B.V.

22_06.2020_00-36-46-kwvdn5n5.thumb.png.4

22_06.2020_00-37-00-ch05pysy.thumb.png.4

And again kicked 19.20 CEST Ip-adress this time was 212 32.241.106 located in Amsterdam hosted by the same LeaseWeb Netherlands B.V.

@Skula1975 @Woodyrojo @Ka1deron Anybody there? Can i have some feedback or how long are you going to ignore the problem?

25_06.2020_19-21-32-4uhx4aeb.thumb.png.4

25_06.2020_19-21-26-4y3ndkzk.thumb.png.9

Edited by Beni_Stingray1

Aaaaand again! 18.02 CEST, IP adress was the same as the first time 95.211.237.146

27_06.2020_18-10-11-kfou3k3n.thumb.png.0

27_06.2020_18-10-18-hkcaxmys.thumb.png.a

Someone on computer has problem with a crossout server on the same IP adress as i have here on xbox (37.48.71.129:)

Edited by Beni_Stingray1

17 hours ago, Beni_Stingray1 said:

Thanks!

Try to decrease MTU in options on your router. Minimum MTU for our game is 1200

You mean increase? Decrease means making it smaller dude!

Anyway MTU size on my router is 1492 bytes but it doesnt matter because my router uses the more modern MSS clamping procedure.

@gaaraplayer @Ka1deron @Woodyrojo can i please talk to someone who understands what im talking about?! The problem is clear, the server in Amsterdam does not respond, MY INTERNET IS FINE, MY ROUTER SETTINGS ARE FINE; ITS ONLY CROSSOUT!

FIX YOUR DAMN SERVER!

Edited by Beni_Stingray1

@Beni_Stingray1the issue is that the route between you and our servers lies throught different routers. And, if MTU is clamped down on one of these routers, all the packets will be lost. MSS clamping procedure doesn't help either, because it works with TCP, and our protocol is UDP.

The only way is to decrease (decrease, not increase) MTU on your router.

Also, packets during one session may follow different routes. If this happens, only a part of packets is usually lost.

This is getting ridiculous, just got kicked again, this time from a hard raid and of course i lost my fuel!

Sorry woody but most modern routers cant change MTU size's anymore, thats what MSS clamping is for, it chooses MTU size accordingly to what works best in communication with the target host.

My console is connected via wire to my modem which is connected to the wall. There is nothin in between i could have influence on.

But lets be real here, i have only problems with Crossout, no other multiplayer game has either lags or disconnects with my connection.

Look at all your bug reports, it happens across all platforms and it happens since the last update got released.

You can either do something or you further blame your customers, i dont care anymore at this point tbh!

iv'e tried raising this numerous times...

after speaking directly to LeaseWeb Netherlands B.V. they informed me they lease their IP address (the ones with issues) to 3rd parties who then lease/rent to others, 

I informed them that the Packet loss was internal to LeaseWeb Netherlands servers, between IP addresses owned by LeaseWeb Netherlands, they said they would look into it, & were unable to reply due to contractual obligations,

perhaps they know why this issue continues to happen 

Edited by Use_The_Map