Woodyrojo

[Update] [PC] Crossout 0.11.45. Balance tweaks

xo-01145-1.jpg

Welcome to the update 0.11.45! We have made many necessary balance changes and some additional changes.

Game-modes_en_780_250.png

Custom battle

We have completed work on adding new, alternative weather conditions to the PvP-locations and with this update, we are happy to provide you with the opportunity to select weather conditions in the “Custom battle” mode settings.

Parts_en_780_200.png

Common rarity

Machine gun “LM-54 Chord”

Damage reduced by 10%

“Rare” parts

In terms of “rare” parts, we would like to note that the changes are related to the introduction of a new “special” rarity into the game. We have gathered enough information since it was added and are making corrections that will make the details of “rare” and “special” rarities quite different from each other in terms of effectiveness, as it should be.

General

The PS of all “rare” weapons has been reduced by 13%. The PS has also been reduced for the following modules: “R-2 Chill”, “Weapon cooler”, “Blastoff” and “TS-1 Horizon”.

Missile “AT Wasp”

Damage from missile explosion reduced by 7%.

Cannon “Judge 76mm”

Projectile explosion damage increased by 5%.

Cannon “Little Boy 6LB”

Reload time increased from 3.5 to 4 seconds.

Autocannon “AC43 Rapier”

• Projectile explosion damage reduced by 5%.
  • Durability reduced from 125 to 113 pts.

Machine gun “P-23 Defender”

• Damage reduced by 10%.
  • Durability reduced from 153 to 140 pts.

Machine gun “Vector”

Damage reduced by 7%

Shotgun “Spitfire”

Damage reduced by 5%.

Shotgun “Sledgehammer”

Damage reduced by 5%.

Parts of special rarity

General

The PS of all “special” weapons has been reduced by 7%. The PS has also been reduced for the following hardware: “Dun horse”, “Razorback”, “Maxwell”, “Oculus VI” and “Chameleon”.

Cannon “Prosecutor 76mm”

• Gunshot damage increased by 15%.
  • Cannon perk improved. Now the shell explodes after breaking through 102 units or 100 cm of armour.

Cannon “ZS-33 Hulk”

Projectile explosion damage reduced by 7%.

Autocannon “AC50 Storm”

• Durability reduced from 190 to 168 pts.

Machine gun “Sinus-0”

• Damage reduced by 5%.
  • Durability reduced from 97 to 90 pts.

Revolver “Emily”

Now the weapon reloads faster. Reload time reduced from 5 to 4.5 seconds (instead of 4.2 seconds on the first test).

Shotgun “Goblin”

Damage reduced by 5%.

Shotgun “Junkbow”

• Damage increased by 5%.
  • Durability increased from 235 to 247 pts.

Shotgun “Mace”

Damage reduced by 6%.

Rapid-fire machine gun “M-37 Piercer”

Durability increased from 114 to 127 pts.

Plasma emitter “Synthesis”

Damage increased by 5%.

Explosive “Boom”

Explosive damage reduced by 7%.

Parts of epic rarity

General

The PS of all “epic” weapons has been reduced by 5%. The PS of hardware has also been reduced (except “Hot red” engine and “Gasgen” generator).

“Cricket” launcher

• Rate of fire reduced by 22%.
  • Missile blast radius reduced by 10%.

Missile “Locust”

Damage from missile explosion reduced by 7%.

Cannon “Executioner 88 mm”

• Ammunition increased from 8 to 10 pcs.
  • Improved the weapon's perk. Projectiles now explode after breaking through 132 units or 200 cm of armour.

Cannon “Elephant”

• Durability reduced from 891 to 847 pts.

Autocannon “AC72 Whirlwind”

• Durability reduced from 420 to 391 pts.

Pulse Rifle “R-37-39 Adapter”

Damage increased by 5%.

Catapult “Incinerator”

Part heating speed from fire puddle increased by 33%.

Crossbow “Spike-1”

Projectile speed increased by 30%.

Grenade launcher “AGS-55 Impulse”

• Rate of fire reduced by 10%.
  • Ammunition increased from 120 to 150 pcs.

Autocannon “AC64 Joule”

• Durability reduced from 240 to 216 pts.

Machine gun “Spectre-2”

Durability increased from 162 to 186 pts.

Laser drill “Trigger”

Part heating speed increased by 25%.

Shotgun “Thunderbolt”

• Durability increased from 157 to 173 pts.

Shotgun “Fafnir”

• Improved the weapon's perk.Maximum efficiency is now +30% at 60 km/h.
  • Durability increased from 300 to 315 pts.

Homing missile “Pyre”

• Damage from the missile explosion increased by 4%.
  • Missile speed increased by 16%.
  • Missile turning radius reduced by 10%.

Guided missile “Flute”

• Damage from missile explosion reduced by 12%.
  • Now the damage from the perk increases by 12% for every second of the flight (instead of 10%).
  • Hit impulse reduced by 10%.

Minelayer “King”

• Mine explosion radius reduced by 10%.
  • Mine damage reduced by 5%.
  • Mine durability reduced by 14%.

Chainsaw “Mauler”

• Damage increased by 40%.
  • Increased hitbox of the saw.
  • Durability increased from 303 units to 364 units.
  • Weight increased from 75 to 94 kg.
  • Now the perk increases the damage of all installed chainsaws by 15% (previously - by 10%).
  • Energy consumption increased from 2 to 3 units.
  • PS increased from 580 to 825.

Chainsaw “Lacerator”

• Damage increased by 40%.
  • Durability increased from 334 to 401 pts.
  • Weight increased from 150 to 188 kg.
  • Now the perk increases the durability of all installed chainsaws by 15% (previously - by 10%).
  • Energy consumption increased from 2 to 3 units.
  • PS increased from 580 to 825.

Shotgun “Arothron”

• Initial projectile impact impulse increased by 60%.
  • Optimal pellet damage distance increased by 50%.
  • Maximum pellet damage distance increased by 20%.

Autocannon “Whirl”

• Damage increased by 9%.
  • Durability increased from 415 to 457 pts.

“Lancelot” explosives

Explosive damage reduced by 7%.

Expanded ammo pack

Durability reduced from 344 to 264 pts.

Engine “Colossus”

Durability reduced from 383 to 333 pts.

Engine “Cheetah”

Now every 100 m travelled reduces the remaining cooldown of modules, turrets and drones by 15% (instead of 20%).

“Goliath” track

PS increased from 700 to 850.

Mechanical leg “ML 200”

• PS increased from 225 to 325.
  • Tonnage increased from +2250 to +2400 kg.

Mechanical leg “Bigram”

• Mass reduced from 800 to 700 kg.
  • Tonnage increased from +1900 to +2000 kg.
  • Leg speed increased from 35 to 45 km/h.
  • PS increased from 225 to 275.

Parts of legendary rarity

Cannon “BC-17 Tsunami”

Now the “Tsunami” shells have an additional feature: they explode after breaking through 123 units or 100 cm of armour.

Autocannon “Cyclone”

• Durability reduced from 523 to 486 pts.

“Reaper” minigun

• Ammunition increased from 260 to 325 pcs.
  • The maximum spread is reduced by 10%.

Flamethrower “Draco”

• Flame speed increased by 20%.
  • Ammunition increased from 120 to 175 pcs.

Electric gun “Assembler”

• Damage reduced by 5%.
  • Projectile velocity reduced by 15%.
  • Maximum charge spread increased by 10%.
  • Projectile speed bonus upgrade reduced from 25% to 15%.

Machine gun “Aspect”

• Damage increased by 7%.
  • Durability increased from 200 to 220 pts.

Rapid-fire machine gun “M-39 Imp”

Damage increased by 5%.

Plasma gun “Pulsar”

• Explosive damage reduced by 5%
  • Explosion radius reduced by 7%.
  • Durability reduced from 770 to 693 pts.

Homing missile “Hurricane”

• Damage from the missile explosion increased by 5%.
  • Missile speed increased by 15%.
  • Missile turning radius reduced by 6%.

Tesla emitter “Spark III”

• Now the perk's effect stacks up to 8 times (instead of 12).
  • Maximum deceleration - 50%.
  • The effect of the perk no longer increases the reloading time of the weapon.
  • Weapon heating speed reduced by 33%.

Crossbow “Toadfish”

Hit impulse reduced by 10%.

Drone “Annihilator”

Drone durability reduced by 10%.

“Nova” cabin and “Aegis-Prime” shield

Now all the “Aegis-Prime” hardware, mounted on a car with the “Nova” cabin, last 75% shorter.

Interface_en_780_200.png

• Improved display of the grid and attachment points of the part in build mode.
  • Added visualization of the “Griffon” cabin's perk. Now, if the perk is active, the mini-map frames will be painted in the colour of your team.
  • Improved the appearance of workbench windows.

Miscellaneous_en_780_200(1).png

• Improved the effects of the decor “Explorer” and “Loader”.
  • Improved the “Griffon” cabin’s model and attachment points.
  • Improved visual effects of the “Nova” and the “Cohort” cabins perks as well as their sounds.
  • Optimized sounds of drones and turrets.
  • Improved the sound of robot in the “New dawn” garage while producing parts.

Bug-fixes_en_780_200.png

• Now, when you turn on the display of mounting points, it is not reset during switching between parts in the season rewards interface.
  • Fixed a bug where allied shields could destroy the “Clarinet” missile.
  • Fixed a bug where the leader of the “Scavengers” faction self-destructed when appearing in the “Gone in a few minutes” raid.
  • Fixed an issue with the availability of voice chat settings on the home screen.
  • Improved a number of icons, texts and descriptions.

Facebook.jpgVK.jpgtwt.jpgInstagramm.jpg

• Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 6
  • Upvote 4

Was it really necessary to nerf pulsars for the third time? They don't see much play anyhow after the first 2 nerfs. Why take away the few competitive options we have for cw? 

Also to add about the cricket, you want us to shoot out in the open longer but did not provide us with a buff to at least its hp? Why? Whats the point? Its just killing the weapon off for anything remotely competitive. 

Spoiler

44w3e6.jpg

Ka1deron (Posted )

Hello! We believe that the changes for the Cricket may give the players a fair fighting chance against this weapon, however, these changes will not severly affect its perfomance in battles.
  • Confused 9
  • Sad 1

There's a problem with the Crafting interface

I can no longer right click on a weapon or module from the crafting list within a faction, to bring up the Trade window

Edited by stateofit
jus' a typo...

Ka1deron (Posted )

stateofit, hello! Do you mean the trading screen? It can be accessed by pressing the right mouse button on a certain part and choosing "Trade & Parameters" option
  • Sad 1

Wow. You made the crafting benches worse. Again. And called it an improvement. Again. Looks like a cheap way to get people to accidentally spend coins boosting crafting to me...

As Stateofit mentioned above, I can no longer right click on an item to bring up the trade window, to easily sell items I have crafted. EDIT ; Actually, it seems it is onlt the picture of the item you can no longer click. You can still click on the text to bring up the menu...that's just odd...

It also seems that the borders are thicker(?) or more colourful somehow, resulting in a more garish appearance.
EDIT; I found an old pic to compare. I think it's the coloured bars, they weren't there before. Looked better before I think.

The new 'boost' button no longer has a coin value on it, i have to click it to see how much it would cost to finish.

Considering I often have all available benches crafting, it means a lot more clicking around in general and a somehow less appealing environment to do it in.  (I don't exactly recall how the old screen looked, but it was different. Upon logging in I immediately thought it looked worse somehow, but cant quite place my finger on it.
OK, maybe not as much extra clicking as first thought, but still weird changes. Not what i'd call an improvement anyways. And I do prefer the old style.

The other parts of the update might be good though, haven't got there yet :)

old crafting.jpg

new crafting.jpg

Edited by Sifu_Bob
Question

Ka1deron (Posted )

Hello! Could you please specify which of the new crafting interface elements have become worse in your opinion?
  • Confused 4
  • Upvote 1

change the LM-54 Chord old model to this

nerf turret.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 3

Could you tell us if the horizontal/frontal mandrake fix is on the horizon?

Clearly it's being used (abused) in a way it was not intended to...

Ka1deron (Posted )

akaratekarcsi, hello! We are aware of such builds and we consider it to be more of an bulding mode feature. However, in case such builds engage in any kind of rule breaking, please don't hesitate to report them in the special thread - the following information will be checked!
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

Hello devs,

Allow me to remind that the thread which was posted back on June 3 still awaits for its winner. May I clarify if the event was cancelled?

Edited by The_Doomsday

Ka1deron (Posted )

The_Doomsday, hello! It hasn't been cancelled - we will contact the winner directly)
  • Upvote 1

I already wrote my feedback in

and my stance has been not changed.

In general, i'm positive to this mass balance changes. I hope you guys do this more.

Well, anyway this game's balance has been improved little by little, throughout patches and updates, the work of yours.
(In fact, you guys improved not only balance but also so many things, but writing all of them will make thing so messy. So in short, good job.)

Also, i really hope you guys advertise your game.

Steam region locks on so many countries is miserable.

Edited by VisceraCleaner

Ka1deron (Posted )

VisceraCleaner, hello! Thanks for sharing your feedback - this kind of details help us to see the aspects of the future changes that may need improvement before they are included into the update
  • Confused 3

56 minutes ago, Robocraftman said:

What's the point of making Tsunami better than Typhoon?

What's the point of buffing Spike and nerfing Toadfish when Spike has much better PS-corresponding performance?

What's the point of nerfing chainsaws when they are already dead?

Why don't you reclassify Cricket to Relic tier right now?

For the last 2 questions, I'm not sure the chainsaws have a nerf yet, rather a change for sure. They might try to scale all the stats along with PS and energy consumption so epic melee weapons fits better into the progression between rare/special and legendary 4-energy Harvester.

It also might be a 'nerf' since  Lacerators were to weak for damage (so needed 2-4 of them) but too strong for defense (because you had 2-4 of them). So they re-balanced it to be more damage and less defense ?

For Crickets I'm not sure if that was a serious question but it's not the direction devs want Crickets to go, and the economy would be messed up. Crickets budget-CW owners would be instantly millionaire and grinding time would over, with less objectives to play Crossout. SO they nerfed Crickets instead.

I'm a bit sad that again people ask for Cricket to be nerfed and when it is I still read some complains and surrealists suggestions such as Crickets to jump 2 rarities.

Edit: and sarcasm is not helping to solve a problem, if that's what it was

Edited by Charlie9204
Adding details
  • Confused 5
  • Upvote 1

Well nerfing all old autocanons to make people buy the new whilr autocanon was not an good idea and now they even get buff to get more attention. I didn't like this move developers and because of this i will never buy your new autocanon . Will be my protest :) 

Edited by RYANCQQPER

Ka1deron (Posted )

RYANCQQPER, hello! The following changes have been implemented only for the balancing reasons. If the changes require additional tweaks, they will be considered
  • Upvote 5

16 minutes ago, RYANCQQPER said:

Well nerfing all old autocanons to make people buy the new whilr autocanon was not an good idea and now they even get buff to get more attention. I didn't like this move developers and because of this i will never buy your new autocanon . Will be my protest :) 

Sincerely, this makes no sense. 

They are played at completely different ranges, with completely different perks that benefit precisely the opposite gameplay, there's no point on that. 

I mean, Whirl doesn't even register hits past ~300m, it doesn't compete in any single way with the Whirlwind or Storm (Joule could be but one is a chase weapon and the other brawler). And Whirl has been buffed because it's quite underperforming, even though what it really needs is greater rotation speed. The other autocannons have been unnecessarily nerfed to adjust to their PS reduction and (according to dev statistics) predominance in battle. 

Edited by Velaryon1007
  • Upvote 5

Where are the Relic nerfs/buffs? Porcs are in serious need of an ammo capacity nerf and fire rate nerf to prevent serious spamming. Also, can you tell us if there's plans to make allied turret drones have a lower hitbox so that friendlies don't get stuck on them? Enemies can just ram and pop them, but allies get stuck for the duration of the timer. Many times I have been stuck perched on top of a friendly turret drone waiting to die. This needs fixing.

Ka1deron (Posted )

Be4st, hello! At the moment there are no plans to implement this kind of mechanic, but it is possible that some changes may be added in the future
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 4

The crafting menus look better, there is more contrast, it is easier to read and the weapons and items look far cleaner and sharper than before. Very good job on that.

Perhaps the "Blueprint Storage" and "Storage Expansion" need a graphical overhaul - they look outdated compared to all other craftable items.

Thanks for the changes to the Aspect and the Arothron.

Ka1deron (Posted )

Killion454, hello! The points you've mentioned will be taken into account, thanks for sharing

-Pulsar nerf TOO MUCH,  stop killing this weapon

-Breaker need buff

-Punisher need buff

-Legendary drone need HITBOX nerf

-Autocannon nerfs were bad.

Any news on Complex raid promised 2 year ago ?

Any news on implementing HDR10 ?

Ka1deron (Posted )

StreaMRoLLeR, hello! At the moment there are no new details regarding the complex raid. As it has already been mentioned before, the development focus has been shifted to other elements. As for the HDR10 - it should not be expected in the nearest future
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

I understand for balancing reasons but for example cyclone fall off very easy when enemie shoot at it , is an big weapon (like tsunami, mamoth etc) and have a shape that not allow us to put protection armor around it , his durability was already low and now with the nerff got even lower so from my point of view is not a balance , make me think about marketing questions for the new autocannon . 

I am not even mad because during these years all my guns got nerff and i got used to it , only didn't make sense to me thats all .

Edited by RYANCQQPER
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 6

"Durability nerfed from doable to paper."

Theres like only so few positive, lets say 3 changes making any use or sense to me. But i cant list them as you then nerf them. :015_2:

But hey devs, please do alter the looks of part "Supercharger"  to really look like a classic supercharger or name it as Air Filter as thats what it is.

Edited by Siberian_Jay3x6
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

Well tested Arothron on test server and playing in now and still feels to clunky to use. Yeah did not give my feedback in the special feedback thread while it was in the testserver, thats on me.
But this weapon still feels garbage even after the changes.

2 hours ago, Woodyrojo said:

Shotgun “Arothron”

• Initial projectile impact impulse increased by 60%.

What does that mean?
Is the projetile gonna have a bigger impulse if it didn´t explode?

Well to say the least, if the enemy is to close then you might aswell selfdestruct, as it does more damage.
The impulse is still none existent to help push the enemy away, if thats what gotten buffed.

Atleast i can use the fafnir better now, since it´s pratically the better version of this weapon.

Ka1deron (Posted )

SirArkady, hello! If you use Arothron at a very close distance, the initial shot may hit the vehicle before it breaks down to smaller projectiles. The impulse of this shot has been increased by 60%
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, SirArkady said:

What does that mean?
Is the projetile gonna have a bigger impulse if it didn´t explode?

Yes, at least based on some really quick testing I did on the test server last weekend.

• Upvote 2

Draco buff is a long time coming, since the remady is better in every way. Still think it needs a range buff to off set the remady and fire bugs turn angle.

• Upvote 5

All of the 'statistical' reductions: please state why you nerfed every autocannon except the new one...  its totally not obvious you want to make the new one more popular.
And why in the hell are eagis shields useless when mounted on a nova? 
And what is the point of having a typhoon when the thing before it is way better?
and the toadfish: why the nerf? don't you look at the market? it was undervalued even before you announced the nerf!
and congrats, you made lower ps way more of a pain with the pyre and hurricane buff.

the only, and i repeat, the ONLY thing i agree on is this whole patch is the cricket nerf.

Ka1deron (Posted )

GreenTitanCO, all of the balance changes implemented into the game are necessary and they are being checked before they are included in the update. We are monitoring the perfomance of all the parts in the game and yes, sometimes they do indeed require additional changes. They will be considered and, after the testing, will be implemented asap
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Autocannon “AC72 Whirlwind”

• Durability reduced from 420 to 391 pts.

I don't even use autocannons and can recognise how silly this is.  The AC72 is such a gargantuan target that, even with 420hp, it was squishy as all hell - and now it's been made even more squishy?

• Upvote 6

Ka1deron (Posted 7 minutes ago)

SirArkady, hello! If you use Arothron at a very close distance, the initial shot may hit the vehicle before it breaks down to smaller projectiles. The impulse of this shot has been increased by 60%

Thats what i understood aswell but literally everyone is ramming and hugging eachother in games, except for builds with hover or legs, but my problem is you are basically dead to useless in the games most of the time since you can´t get in your optimum range again. The impulse is useless if it can´t push away or do the thing is supposed to do. The enemy will still hug you and strip your guns.

Do you want me to use the Arothron on hovers? So that i can reverse fast enough to get my distance aswell?

Or maybe waste energy to use boosters in reverse :lol:

Edited by SirArkady
  • Upvote 1