Rico_MJ

Gamepad Control Changes

I see this comment in the recent update's comments:

> Ka1deron (Posted 8 hours ago)

> By the way - we are working on the substantial changes for the gamepad controls as well - we will share more information soon

Please, PLEASE, don't change anything on us again. You moved the e-brake button once upon a time, everyone screamed bloody murder but got used to it over the following couple of weeks. Then you moved it back to it's original position and everybody screamed bloody murder once again.

Don't do that again!

If you're going to do anything, please make it such that we can re-map actions to buttons ourselves. Otherwise, don't change anything.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

Being able to remap all the controls will be awesome. No more accidental self destructs while strafing with meatgrinders. 

Big no to control changes if we can’t keep the original settings I’m too old to learn a different setup. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

#Consolestoo

• Like 1

I suggested a long time ago to let us change North on the driving stick so relative-to-car users can enjoy OP sideways hover builds, plus we need more buttons to use for modules etc. I mostly want to remap self destruction. Last time they said changes coming it was just new OP auto-aim(aim assist) settings.

Be sure to include: 

1. Open remapping of buttons. Do not choose our setup for us.

2. Ability to turn off self-destruct in ui.

Anything short of full remap will dissapoint the majority of us.

I would love the ability to have control of my inputs, without an elite controller it's nearly impossible to pilot side hover on console.