Crunk_Prime

We badly need a way to pick the fusions we want. Even if it means costing more resources, there should be a way to do it for guaranteed result.

The fusion system is better than it used to be, but the randomness is just garbage and always will be. If I need 3 parts to get a random fusion, then why not let 5 parts make a "perfect" fusion that lets me pick the exact buffs I want? Apart from just being disappointing, unfun, and wasting your resources doing multiple fusions, it becomes an annoyance as well. Fusioning different parts will leave you with a cluttered storage because each different fusion will show up as its own separate icon. Then when you go to build a car, you have to go and manually select each different fusioned part because you cant just copy/paste them to your car.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 7

5 parts let you choose 1 fusion, 10 parts choose 2.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 4
  • Upvote 1

Or, say the 3 item = fuse (as they are now).

But, if ppl spent some coin = they can "buy" the upgrade they want?

5 coins each upgrade lock for a blue upgrade.
15 coins for a rare.
50 coins for a epic.

So, if you wanted a radiator with 2 good stats, it gonna cost you 100 coins...and a weapon will then cost 150 (since there are 3 upgrades for that).

Ofc the price i used are just some random and properly to low, i am sure it will be more expensive then this, if we where able to lock the upgrades we want.

For storage, this had also been nice, when you have multi fused weapon (say 6) and they all have a dif upgrade, it's basically just a row / line of the same weapon, but, since it have so many dif fuse, it just take up so much space, instead of just been in 1 spot, you also have to put each on your car, 1 by 1, since the game tell you that you dont have more of this if you try to shift click them i bet.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Crunk_Prime said:

The fusion system is better than it used to be, but the randomness is just garbage and always will be. If I need 3 parts to get a random fusion, then why not let 5 parts make a "perfect" fusion that lets me pick the exact buffs I want? Apart from just being disappointing, unfun, and wasting your resources doing multiple fusions, it becomes an annoyance as well. Fusioning different parts will leave you with a cluttered storage because each different fusion will show up as its own separate icon. Then when you go to build a car, you have to go and manually select each different fusioned part because you cant just copy/paste them to your car.

Fusion isn't something that's required, it's an optional boost. Make it so you can choose everything and fusion isn't optional, it's mandatory. You know what a sh!tshow that would create.

4 hours ago, TexX said:

But, if ppl spent some coin = they can "buy" the upgrade they want?

5 coins each upgrade lock for a blue upgrade.
15 coins for a rare.
50 coins for a epic.

So, if you wanted a radiator with 2 good stats, it gonna cost you 100 coins...and a weapon will then cost 150 (since there are 3 upgrades for that).

Ofc the price i used are just some random and properly to low, i am sure it will be more expensive then this, if we where able to lock the upgrades we want.

Yeah, that's far too cheap. This would need to be something like 500 coins to lock in a rare, 1500 to lock in an epic, ... .

• Confused 1

I still think that on re-fusion you should be able to keep one perk if you wish so, on the 2nd refusion you could lock in a 2nd perk and so on...

It would still require many fusions to get your desired result but it would be a finite number, not possibly infinite as it is now.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, fftunes4real said:

I still think that on re-fusion you should be able to keep one perk if you wish so, on the 2nd refusion you could lock in a 2nd perk and so on...

It would still require many fusions to get your desired result but it would be a finite number, not possibly infinite as it is now.

That would still lead to fusion becoming mandatory, it'd just make the bar of entry much higher.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

They should just make it to where the same fusion can't be rerolled twice again...not sure why they went back on that.

• Upvote 1

I remember someone proposed the idea of "mass fusion" where you'd fuse multiple of the same part at the same time, then get consistent fusions for all of those items. I still think that would be a good idea.

(Fuse 9 of the same item to get 3 items with the same upgrade sets.)

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, DominusPericulum said:

I remember someone proposed the idea of "mass fusion" where you'd fuse multiple of the same part at the same time, then get consistent fusions for all of those items. I still think that would be a good idea.

(Fuse 9 of the same item to get 3 items with the same upgrade sets.)

That would be nice especially for movement parts.

2 hours ago, SIGMA920 said:

That would still lead to fusion becoming mandatory, it'd just make the bar of entry much higher.

Why though, fusing gear is "endgame", what "bar of entry" are you talking about?

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, *Jomar_SL said:

5 parts let you choose 1 fusion, 10 parts choose 2.

Not true anymore. There's no number of attempts that will guarantee a particular perk with the new system.

As such... I've not done any fusion since the change and won't until it changes again.

35 minutes ago, fftunes4real said:

Why though, fusing gear is "endgame"

Crossout doesn't have an endgame by it's nature.

37 minutes ago, fftunes4real said:

, what "bar of entry" are you talking about?

Clan wars has a what is called a bar of entry, it's why regular PvP is different from clan wars in practically every way (You can use most anything and still do decently as a minimum. You can't do that in clan wars).

To get anywhere of note as is in clan wars, you need to use one of the metas. Without, at best you'll be scourging at the bottom. Make fusion a part of the meta and that's an increased bar of entry.

• Confused 1

Exerts from a never aproved suggestion:

On 3/20/2020 at 10:45 AM, lucashc90 said:

Hello. I've notice that quite a lot of players is having problem with the new fusion system (including myself), because not only it got exccedenly difficult to have two items with the same bonuses, but people are refusing items and are getting the same item in return. Basically the older system's flaws that so many had a problem with have retuned with extra steps and its not drawing people into fusing, but scaring them away because who would attempt 20 times and risk getting the same unwanted perks? (I know there are some but for the sake of argumentantion let's agree on this).

My idea for refusing items is the following:

1. Bring the "not getting the same bonus twice" policy back
  2. Allow us to refuse new bonuses per batch instead of cancel the fusion as a whole
  3. Let us reroll each batch at the cost of an adtitional item
  4. Allow for mass fusions so its easier to standardize our inventories

It would basically work like this:

• Selects cabin that already have the +tonnage +suicide radius +lighter bonuses and fuse it again
  • New fused cabin have changed +tonnage for +weight limit, accept? YES
  • New fused cabin have changed +suicide radius for +suicide damage, accept? NO -> reroll? YES -> bonus changed from +suicide radius for +suicide damage, accept? NO -> reroll? YES -> bonus changed from +suicide radius to -suicide time, accept? YES (costed +1 cabin for each reroll, rolled twice because player was unlucky)
  • New fused cabin have changed +ligher to *whatever*, accept? NO -> reroll? NO
  • CONGRATUALTIONS, YOU HAVE UPDATED YOUR FUSED CABIN (it costed 4 cabins in this example but it can still cost 10 cabins HOWEVER the player will eventualy end up satisfied)

*in the case for "mass fusions", the cost for rerolls will obviously be multiplied for how many items are being currently being fused*

Its not cheap but it sure isn't the slotmachine system we got now and people would have a better chance because, let's be real here, staying the way it is will not make the game economy any better, it will only drive people away because we already have to spend so much on storage, blueprint, co-drivers, crafting, workbench and market fees that looking at a player that have so much money that can afford to waste 10 Echos just to get what he wants might be the last straw that will eventualy break the camel's back for many newcomers. Its currently a "the rich only get richer" situation.

I agree with some that fusion is such a small part of the game that I find it damaging to have something so "small" be so penalizing for those that dare using it.

Peace!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Rico_MJ said:

Not true anymore. There's no number of attempts that will guarantee a particular perk with the new system.

As such... I've not done any fusion since the change and won't until it changes again.

Not true? It's a suggestion.

I know plenty of people who dumped over 15k on fusing a single epic craftable item because you can just get the same results over and over and reroll infinitly and never get what you want

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, Bobbill12345 said:

I know plenty of people who dumped over 15k on fusing a single epic craftable item because you can just get the same results over and over and reroll infinitly and never get what you want

And then someone comes and get all best outcomes in the first try.

Gambling is not an acceptable mechanism in gaming.

• Upvote 3

28 minutes ago, lucashc90 said:

Yep

41 minutes ago, lucashc90 said:

RNG is not gambling.

• Confused 5

1 hour ago, SIGMA920 said:

RNG is not gambling.

Fuse something past a random blue for your opinion on fusing blues to count

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Xbox_M_420 said:

Again its endgame, can't afford it? Don't try it. 

Its literally a massive gamble on how much it costs, you could get the right fusion with under 1k coins or you could spend more than the price of a relic on it... how do you know if you can afford it?

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Xbox_M_420 said:

Don't be dumb, youre just greedy and stupid, im glad it takes your coins and you cry about a gamble which you completely know the stakes of. 

709359796440137768.png?v=1

Oh god youre hilarious

• Upvote 1

Just now, Xbox_M_420 said:

And you're wrong, later

Wrong about what? the fact that it completely depends on luck whether you get the right thing immediately without using a lot of money or waste 15k coins which you often don't have?

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Xbox_M_420 said:

its engame

Bruh any player past tin league has their cabin fused

2 minutes ago, Xbox_M_420 said:

RNG rolls are a good way to have a cashgrab

Fixed

• Upvote 3

Is "its endgame" your only defense in having to spend 15k, which is like 50k console equivalent, on a single epic item?

• Upvote 1