Crunk_Prime

We badly need a way to pick the fusions we want. Even if it means costing more resources, there should be a way to do it for guaranteed result.

1 minute ago, Xbox_M_420 said:

No ones making you pay for anything you inbred cuck

I hope you fall on train tracks and get decapitated, youre scum.

As I said anyone past tin league has their cabin fused... you have to fuse your gear to be able to fully play in competitive CW.... that's making me pay

Aaaannnnnddddd insults again, reported

Death wishes? reported again

• Upvote 1

Hell, Id even be happy if I had to fuse an item 3 times to be able to pick all 3 buffs I want. Anything that gives me more control over whats happening, and not relying on random outcomes. If i could have that Id actually start fusioning all my stuff.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, SpeedyGonzaleo said:

I think he's so frustrated cuz he's a xbox player , we all know that xbox crossout is dead ;)

It's more alive than PC lmao, at least we don't have bunch of sidehovers kids here :* 

12 minutes ago, Sirocc1 said:

It's more alive than PC lmao, at least we don't have bunch of sidehovers kids here :* 

Just wait, the nerf to colossus and ammo pack made normal hovers more or less usless. I almost never used sideways builds but guess what, my forward hovers getting less and less usable with every patch and its just no more fun, everything sneezes on you and youre done, i already have to work 3 times as much as other builds who are much more competitive.

Guess what else is left to try?

8 hours ago, Xbox_M_420 said:

RNG rolls are a good way to have a money sink which they need, its engame, i guess you just arent ready for endgame.

As I see it, people who play the market well and can afford some relics because of a steady income of Uranium are the ones who can afford to fuse their inventories to their heart's desire while the other that don't have the time to invest in it rely on pure luck once or twice before they call it quits and move on with the game.

I'm not saying people with a lot of ingame money don't deserve those fusions but as long as money is not even a concern to some of them it makes it a bit unfair to place everyone in the same basket, specially when you consider that something as simple as a wheel and even cabins had only 2 funsion options each before the rework, essentially saving you from spending more than 4x the cost of the item you want to fuse. Today, because you have 3 bonus stacks, that price multiply can reach infinity.

Basically what I'm trying so say is: the rich get richer while the poor only get poorer. Cashgrab or moneysink apart there should be a better way than pure gamble.

Some can argue that "fusions are for greedy people" and I'm not for it being free, I'm for a Rare not costing the price of a Legendary for the common guy that can barely keep up with the average porc clubber and is going to get trampled by all fused Epic+ builds the momment he show up in CW (a.k.a. will probably never make it big in this game and will leave for another less punishing, more forgiving game). By making fusions "manageable" you offer a step up in the progress scale, essentially making it a real coin sink instead of a blatant cashgrab.

Edited by lucashc90
  • Upvote 3

The devs should remove fusion from weapons and make more boosters, like Tormentor Or the new one for Plasma guns, with that way you could choose like more range or more damage/firerate. Maybe for cannons two ammo types, one is fast ,low damageow drop for long range the other slow, high drop but higher damage of the enemy is close.

Edited by Draco_Night
  • Confused 2

50 minutes ago, Sirocc1 said:

I don't believe that it's more alive than pc ,also I don't see any problems with sideway builds. U should be upset that u cannot use sideways builds on ur xbox :lol:  

51 minutes ago, Beni_Stingray1 said:

Just wait, the nerf to colossus and ammo pack made normal hovers more or less usless. I almost never used sideways builds but guess what, my forward hovers getting less and less usable with every patch and its just no more fun, everything sneezes on you and youre done, i already have to work 3 times as much as other builds who are much more competitive.

Guess what else is left to try?

You could try wheels:popcorn:

A true story...

In other games:

You: "Mechanic, make the weapon faster in reloading!"

Mechanic: "After 3 hours its done, your weapon can now reload faster."

You: "Thank you."

In Crossou:

You: "Mechanic, make the weapon faster in reloading!"

Mechanic: "It is done, your weapon have now lesser mass."

You "... damn piece of ... repeat!"

Mechanic: " Ok it is done again, your weapon can now take more damage."

You: " AAAAHRRGH..."

System massage: You have killed mechanic.

:kamikaze:

Edited by Todesklinge
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

18 minutes ago, Xbox_M_420 said:

We can just fine, funny how PC players try and flex but fail to remember they're flexing a f2p indie game and just swap their wasd around for sideways builds and think they're 200IQ lmfao

I'm PS4 player :lol:

11 minutes ago, Bonkers247 said:

You could try wheels:popcorn:

But i dont want to, all movement parts should be viable.

10 minutes ago, Xbox_M_420 said:

Last i saw he had a front collosus and spaced armour but still thinks hes special just because he can't use a sideways build

I can, i just didnt want to because i think its cheesy, same as with wedges but seems there is no other way around, if the devs want me to go full min/max no problem. Also at least i can aim, not like you whos only dangerous if you can sealclub with 3 crickets at 9k :lol:

1 hour ago, Xbox_M_420 said:

As soon as you can choose fusions, you might as well remove them from the game. 

Thr cash grab you be if you COULD choose your outcome, do you not see that? 

Its not more choosing in the pure sense of the word than it were when we had 2~7 single stack options and could eventualy get what we wanted for far less coin.

The way the system is nowadays you can reroll the same 3 bonus stacks 8~12 times and still not get anything close to what you need and/or not even change the bonus group you want.

I say this because I was the 8~12 guy that eventually got what he wanted, over and over again after that, so I don't have much interest for myself in making the system more fair for others since I'm good with what I have now and don't pretend to enter in the realm of fusions anytime soon.

I'm objeticaly saying that the older fusion system was way fair to newcomers than what we have today. Gatekeeping fusions will not draw players, it will only make whales grow stronger.

Edited by lucashc90
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Xbox_M_420 said:

You just hide at the back with crossbows and cyclones (rip those) and peek shoot like every hover p*ssy in the game though, doesn't really make a difference what you say 

Peek shooting with cyclones ... this is why you should stop playing vs bots and lil kids 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Beni_Stingray1 said:

But i dont want to, all movement parts should be viable.

Are they not? I havn't used them for years so i'm not too sure. I know they've got low HP but how would a 6/8 hover build handle/perform, i usually only see the 4 hover builds. Most of my favourite weapons (crossbows/cannons/missiles), along with others still perform better on hover builds due to their maneuverability.

1 hour ago, Beni_Stingray1 said:

I can, i just didnt want to because i think its cheesy, same as with wedges but seems there is no other way around, if the devs want me to go full min/max no problem. Also at least i can aim, not like you whos only dangerous if you can sealclub with 3 crickets at 9k :lol:

C'mon, you know that's not true.

50 minutes ago, Xbox_M_420 said:

You just hide at the back with crossbows and cyclones (rip those) and peek shoot like every hover p*ssy in the game though, doesn't really make a difference what you say 

TBF when I see him in battle he's usually one of the first to attack,it's also the correct playstyle for those weapons regardless of the movement parts used. 

Edit Sorry for being really off topic

Edited by Bonkers247
Off topic
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Xbox_M_420 said:

Yeah you strafe out across and back to cover holding the trigger, not as peeky as single shot weapons but same principle. 

Just another person who should pipe tf down when they don't know what they're commenting on. 

This you are literally making a meme out of yourself now

Please refrain from thinking your experience playing vs bots and lil kids are actually what this game is about.

Ok i will teach you what crossout looks like when playing hovers with players better than bots(dunno if you can learn with all that salt replacing parts of your brain)

Push hovers: Mammoth Porcupine Annihilator  Retcher  Helios  Punisher  Aspect  Arbiter  Locust 

Peek shooting : Typhoon Tsunami Scorpion Cricket Pulsar

2 hours ago, Bonkers247 said:

Are they not? I havn't used them for years so i'm not too sure. I know they've got low HP but how would a 6/8 hover build handle/perform, i usually only see the 4 hover builds.

Try a forward facing hover with 4 hovers and tell me how it went! You can do 6 and still have good mobility but then your builds starts somewhere at 12-13k and are floating islands, thats even more stupid.

C'mon, you know that's not true.

It is, if i play against him and hes using crickets hes dangerous, everything else hes a joke, hes no danger with his retcher build nor with his helios nor with his toadfish/spikes not his cannons.

Why else does he only win against me with his cricket build?

TBF when I see him in battle he's usually one of the first to attack,it's also the correct playstyle for those weapons regardless of the movement parts used. 

Hes just salty and tries the hovertard insult, i couldnt care less ;)

1 hour ago, Xbox_M_420 said:

Yeah you strafe out across and back to cover holding the trigger, not as peeky as single shot weapons but same principle. 

Just another person who should pipe tf down when they don't know what they're commenting on. 

Oh honey, as if you do anything different, you play the same hide and seek pekobo playstyle with your crickets and with everything you have to actually aim youre a joke!

1 hour ago, h0zz said:

This you are literally making a meme out of yourself now

Just wait until his crickets get a real nerf, you wont see him after that ;)

Edited by Beni_Stingray1

4 hours ago, lucashc90 said:

As I see it, people who play the market well and can afford some relics because of a steady income of Uranium are the ones who can afford to fuse their inventories to their heart's desire while the other that don't have the time to invest in it rely on pure luck

True, but the problem is: even with that income you may never get what you need. My echo cabin is worth a relic by now and I still don't have tonnage. RNGesus doesn't care about your wealth.

My suggestion would be to let us choose one stat out of the three and lock it for future rolls. So the money sink would still exist for the tryhards that want their godroll while normal players can have a decent roll without spending too much. 

Actually it could turn out beneficial for the Devs because more people may be incentivised to fuse their stuff. 

Edited by *IUM-235
  • Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, *IUM-235 said:

My suggestion would be to let us choose one stat out of the three and lock it for future rolls. So the money sink would still exist for the tryhards that want their godroll while normal players can have a decent roll without spending too much. 

Thats exactly what we suggested before they changed fusions, would be the best solution. Its stil a money sink for the devs and you have actually progress and not just losses.

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, *IUM-235 said:

My suggestion would be to let us choose one stat out of the three and lock 

Actually it could turn out beneficial for the Devs because more people may be incentivised to fuse their stuff. 

I believe this to be true. I cant afford to try to fuse something over 1k as it currently is. IF I could lock in desired stats, I wouldnt be able to avoid fusing some big items like cabins. 

No one disagrees we should have options to fuse.  At the very least we should be able to replace one of the buffs on refusion.  So it only takes three refusion at most to get exactly what u want.  That little change would make game life so much better.  I fused a ghost three times and got no power buff.  Saaaaaad.